Author Topic: Karasan  (Read 35754 times)

karasan

• Getbig IV
Karasan
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:07:55 AM »
I'm 6' 1", 207 pounds, have 17.5 inch arms.
I try to improve myself each year, but it started to get harder, that's why I'm thinking making a deca+enanthat cycle.
I have a rather light bone structure, that's why, I don't wanna get to heavy, symmetry and proportion is my priority.
That's enough talk, I would appreciate comments and suggestions.

P.S: Haters are welcome, but cowards with no pictures, beware, I really don't need your bullshit, STFU and train  ;D

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
Re: Karasan
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 08:09:39 AM »
Look pretty good dude, keep it up.
W

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 08:12:14 AM »
Look pretty good dude, keep it up.

Small guys *sight* ;D
just push some weight!

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 08:13:36 AM »
I really don't think its nessisary to compare pics with you is it?
W

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 08:14:02 AM »
I really don't think its nessisary to compare pics with you is it?

No comparison there.  8)
just push some weight!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 08:14:48 AM »
Small guys *sight* ;D

what about you, no size, no nothin', you're just a tall skinny drag queen...

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 08:17:24 AM »
W

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 08:21:44 AM »
Ignore Alexxx , he sucks anyway.

Nice shape man keep the good job

Maxxx
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 08:26:07 AM »
Ignore Alexxx , he sucks anyway.

Nice shape man keep the good job

Maxxx

Thanks, what you think about deca+enanthat, I worry about getting to heavy, I admit that, my shoulder are a bit narrow, I don't wanna ruin the symmetry, but would love to carry 19 inchers, gains are really slow, what do you suggest, would it kill my shape and proportion, or what?

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 08:31:38 AM »
for your drug questions go to the drugs board ;)

your 6 foot 1 , so its difficult to gat sholder really large, Just work your upper back, chest , and shoulders side a little more and youll look larger.
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 08:35:49 AM »
I agree pushups won't cut it for you anymore. You need to move on to the weights. ;)
just push some weight!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 08:36:52 AM »
for your drug questions go to the drugs board ;)

your 6 foot 1 , so its difficult to gat sholder really large, Just work your upper back, chest , and shoulders side a little more and youll look larger.

Thanks, and you really owned Alexx with that thread, but you know Alexx, s/he's a bitch, s/he loves to be owned  ;D

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 08:37:58 AM »
I agree pushups won't cut it for you anymore. You need to move on to the weights. ;)

shouldn't he go from pushups to the rubber bands that you use, before going to the weights?
W

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 08:39:31 AM »

shouldn't he go from pushups to the rubber bands that you use, before going to the weights?

As long as you keep the rubbers free and out of your mouth.  ;)
just push some weight!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 08:41:37 AM »

Alexx you are the one, really, you weight 240, and you have nothing to show for it...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 08:44:27 AM »
Alexx you are the one, really, you weight 240, and you have nothing to show for it...

I can see that you're still young so I will leave you at that. You are what 17-19 years old? You waiting to fully mature before starting a workout? Thats cool man keep up the good work.
just push some weight!

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 08:44:50 AM »
As long as you keep the rubbers free and out of your mouth.  ;)

what does it mean if you fart one out?
W

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 08:48:10 AM »
Personally, I would go for more size, but to each his own. Deca/test isn't going to ruin anything, it just adds more mass to your frame. Go for it, it's not like your carrying tons of mass and your symmetry is in danger. Let's not be one of those "I don't want to get too big" guys, as if your going to turn into Jay Cutler after one cycle.  It takes years of cycling much more than test/deca to get to that phase.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 08:52:29 AM »
Personally, I would go for more size, but to each his own. Deca/test isn't going to ruin anything, it just adds more mass to your frame. Go for it, it's not like your carrying tons of mass and your symmetry is in danger. Let's not be one of those "I don't want to get too big" guys, as if your going to turn into Jay Cutler after one cycle.  It takes years of cycling much more than test/deca to get to that phase.

Nope, I'm not one of that geeks, thinking, "boy, I can be the one,if I got some GH and AS",
the problem is, I don't have a big frame, that's worries me, if I gain, say 30 pounds (fat/muscle alltogether) it may be a problem, otherwise, I really don't think, I would be too big if I juice, no, not me...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 08:58:55 AM »
Nope, I'm not one of that geeks, thinking, "boy, I can be the one,if I got some GH and AS",
the problem is, I don't have a big frame, that's worries me, if I gain, say 30 pounds (fat/muscle alltogether) it may be a problem, otherwise, I really don't think, I would be too big if I juice, no, not me...

Don't worry about your frame. Just eat clean but keep the cals high as possible without getting fat. 30 pounds isn't going to happen, so don't worry. You'll be realistically looking at about 10 pounds of muscle maximum when it's all said and done. The guys who say "I gained 30 pounds on my cycle" don't realize about 20 of that is water and fat cause they ate like crap and didn't watch their sodium. That's the reason why they lose so much weight when they come off (If they don't do a good post-cycle therapy, it's even worse), they never really had the muscle. If you do the cycle right, you will look bigger and better but far from screwing your symmetry up.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 10:14:24 AM »
No comparison there.  8)

Very true Alexx, Karasan has a better,

Chest,
Bi/Tri development
Delts
Abs

and without even seeing his legs I'm sure they're better as well

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 10:21:34 AM »
I'm 6' 1", 207 pounds, have 17.5 inch arms.
I try to improve myself each year, but it started to get harder, that's why I'm thinking making a deca+enanthat cycle.
I have a rather light bone structure, that's why, I don't wanna get to heavy, symmetry and proportion is my priority.
That's enough talk, I would appreciate comments and suggestions.

P.S: Haters are welcome, but cowards with no pictures, beware, I really don't need your bullshit, STFU and train  ;D

207lbs.....nah, more like 170lbs with 16" arms.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »
A much better physique than you Alexxx, more like a fitness physique, the public prefer a zane like physique over cutler anyways so good going,nice arms.

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 11:59:21 AM »
Definitely a Zane-like physique, i also respect massive guys but my final decision is to be like this, because there is no point in being so massive if you won't be a competitor.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
207lbs.....nah, more like 170lbs with 16" arms.

Boy you haven't seen my legs,dick and balls, so slow down about your awkard estimation, and what the fuck, I would be a concentration camp survivor if I would be 170 pounds...