Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?

(1/23) > >>

nodeal:
why is it that everybody likes to rock out with their cock out? i dont understand..the oldest, hairiest ugliest men do it all the time. Theyre always powdering their balls, blow drying their hair, shaving, or having a perfectly normal conversation completely naked. I once saw a guy in one of the showers with the curtain open. all he needed to do was pull a curtain shut but he rather it be open so people can see him shower naked. what the hell.

240 is Back:
dude, you go to the wrong gym.  Find a way to shower at home and avoid that place.  Pee before you leave home.  Leave the gym bag in your car.  Avoid the last gay public bathhouses in america.

The True Adonis:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on May 28, 2006, 11:06:11 PM ---dude, you go to the wrong gym.  Find a way to shower at home and avoid that place.  Pee before you leave home.  Leave the gym bag in your car.  Avoid the last gay public bathhouses in america.

--- End quote ---

Don`t worry 240,

Nodeal is just mad that the chinese man blow drying his balls with the hand dryer didn`t want to sleep with him.

nodeal:
youre right about asian men blow drying their balls (since it is very common) i definitely dont wanna sleep with them. id rather sleep with your mom/sister/wife.

MisterMagoo:
thank god my gym doesn't have a locker room. it has a bathroom with one toilet in it and it's about as big as the trunk of a honda. you get in, piss, and get out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version