Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Kamali says all Shawn Ray's top 5 placings don't mean a thing.

<< < (3/6) > >>

NarcissisticDeity:
Shawn ' won ' 3 contests in 12 years of competing , one was revoked after he failed the drug test at the 1990 Arnold Classic so thats just 2 Pro wins in 12 years thats NOT great by any standards however Shawn was a consistant guy you could count on him to be in fantastic shape and was a consumate professional , he's been accused of being a a-hole that has nothing to do with his physique , many feel he should have won the Sandow twice !! and thats something you'll never hear anyone claim about King , and Shawn doesn't have to worry about King beating his 2 pro wins anytime soon .

gordiano:

--- Quote from: NarcissisticDeity on June 13, 2006, 05:01:54 PM ---Shawn ' won ' 3 contests in 12 years of competing , one was revoked after he failed the drug test at the 1990 Arnold Classic so thats just 2 Pro wins in 12 years thats NOT great by any standards however Shawn was a consistant guy you could count on him to be in fantastic shape and was a consumate professional , he's been accused of being a a-hole that has nothing to do with his physique , many feel he should have won the Sandow twice !! and thats something you'll never hear anyone claim about King , and Shawn doesn't have to worry about King beating his 2 pro wins anytime soon .

--- End quote ---

I agree. I may not like Ray the human being, but the bber was great. I can make that distinction.

danielson:
anyone heard from Vince, Shawn or Sharry today? kind of boring w/out them on.

phyxsius:
King Tamali is the biggest tool in pro bodybuilding today..

Going into top 5 in Mr Olympia is something he will NEVER achieved in his entire tooling life..

gordiano:

--- Quote from: phyxsius on June 13, 2006, 06:57:18 PM ---King Tamali is the biggest tool in pro bodybuilding today..

Going into top 5 in Mr Olympia is something he will NEVER achieved in his entire tooling life..

--- End quote ---

He'll get a victory before he's done.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version