Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

James Lewis (Flex) Banned from IFBB??

<< < (2/4) > >>

dzulboy:
looks like chris cook kinda    iwould say he's nblown out soon   but milos is training him and milos seems to know what he is doing these days

johnnytosh:
His calves are awesome

kilojoule:
Milos should be made a 'Free Man' of LA

flex_lewis:
Hey Guys no im not Banned from IFBB...
When i started Bodybuilding there was no such rule that i was told of, growing up i the gyms where i trained in Wales everybody went back and forth from fed to fed..... there not enough competitors to dictates either way anyway, i done the same not knowing any different, i did every big show as a Jnr (u21) on my last show i had to choose, and i pledge my future with the Ifbb.
So to answer your question no im not banned as my last show was IFBB show the Mr Britain 2004 in October of that year.
As will be my next in October of this year.
many thanks

Best wishes

Stavios:

--- Quote from: flex_lewis on July 08, 2006, 09:43:08 AM ---Hey Guys no im not Banned from IFBB...
When i started Bodybuilding there was no such rule that i was told of, growing up i the gyms where i trained in Wales everybody went back and forth from fed to fed..... there not enough competitors to dictates either way anyway, i done the same not knowing any different, i did every big show as a Jnr (u21) on my last show i had to choose, and i pledge my future with the Ifbb.
So to answer your question no im not banned as my last show was IFBB show the Mr Britain 2004 in October of that year.
As will be my next in October of this year.
many thanks

Best wishes

--- End quote ---

Good Luck Flex !

You should post here more often

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version