Author Topic: White women have to stop raping our children  (Read 7265 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: White women have to stop raping our children
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2019, 01:54:42 PM »
NO double standards, it is sick when women who are in a position of power corrupt and exploit 14-15 year olds. Sex is something you should ideally discover and experience with someone your own age, an actual girlfriend you have a genuine connection with, that is an experience they have now been robbed of as they have been corrupted by these sluts who were obviously severely mentally ill as none of them could have been short on attention from men their own age who have far more to offer than the boys, but no these sick perverted fucks got a kick out of robbing young boys they had power over of that experience for their own gratification and twisted validation seeking. LOCK THEM UP!

right, but getbiggers think that if the pedophile is PRETTY then everything is alright...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2019, 01:56:52 PM »
right, but getbiggers think that if the pedophile is PRETTY then everything is alright...

It's not pedophilia if the kid is 17.  Pedophiles are having sex with prepubescent children.  Learn the difference.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2019, 02:09:31 PM »
If I would have been "sexually assaulted" by any of those women when I was a teenager it would have been the best day of my life.

Same here

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2019, 02:10:49 PM »
It's not pedophilia if the kid is 17.  Pedophiles are having sex with prepubescent children.  Learn the difference.

since when is this thread about 17 year olds? a lot of those women been with 13-14 year olds

another useless comment from you. you're really on a roll

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2019, 02:15:11 PM »
since when is this thread about 17 year olds? a lot of those women been with 13-14 year olds

another useless comment from you. you're really on a roll

The articles of the women listed were fucking POST PUBESCENT teenagers you useless fucktard.  Aren't you a Paki?  Don't you guys fuck your sisters as well as goats?  And yet you are worried about high school guys getting laid by their hot teachers.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2019, 02:20:05 PM »
The articles of the women listed were fucking POST PUBESCENT teenagers you useless fucktard.  Aren't you a Paki?  Don't you guys fuck your sisters as well as goats?  And yet you are worried about high school guys getting laid by their hot teachers.

2nd photo in this thread, on page 1 - debra lafave - sexual encounter with a 14-year-old male student .

again i have to CORRECT YOU because you are in the wrong.

am i a paki? no

AGAIN YOURE WRONG

why do you keep being wrong all the time? why are you so stupid?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2019, 02:31:26 PM »
2nd photo in this thread, on page 1 - debra lafave - sexual encounter with a 14-year-old male student .

again i have to CORRECT YOU because you are in the wrong.

am i a paki? no

AGAIN YOURE WRONG

why do you keep being wrong all the time? why are you so stupid?
14 is pre-pubescent? ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2019, 02:34:13 PM »
14 is pre-pubescent? ::)

either you think its wrong to have sex with 14 year olds or not.

i say its wrong ,and the law agrees.

you on the other hand is with the "well if the woman is hot, then its ok!"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »

No one said it was right, I corrected you on calling them pedophiles.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2019, 02:50:21 PM »
No one said it was right, I corrected you on calling them pedophiles.

bullshit. most of the thread and every other comment been about how its cool that a woman becomes sexual with a kid, IF she's hot.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2019, 03:25:40 PM »
bullshit. most of the thread and every other comment been about how its cool that a woman becomes sexual with a kid, IF she's hot.

No, I said I would have enjoyed myself when I was that age and I'll bet those guys did too.  You are either a fag or just trying to disagree with everyone else.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2019, 03:32:12 PM »
No, I said I would have enjoyed myself when I was that age and I'll bet those guys did too.  You are either a fag or just trying to disagree with everyone else.

would you say the same thing about say a 30 year old guy having sex with a 13 year old girl?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2019, 04:04:32 PM »

I’d say any 14-15 year old boy would love to fuck an older woman were as most 14–15 year old girls would not like to be with an older man.Notice how I said that?i can’t even say 14-15 year old girls and f in same sentence.Boys and girls are different.No man should try to be with a 14-15 year old girl but I say if a woman fucks the 14-15 year old boy,bravo to that boy.Hahaha that’s my thinking.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2019, 04:26:01 PM »
NO double standards, it is sick when women who are in a position of power corrupt and exploit 14-15 year olds. Sex is something you should ideally discover and experience with someone your own age, an actual girlfriend you have a genuine connection with, that is an experience they have now been robbed of as they have been corrupted by these sluts who were obviously severely mentally ill as none of them could have been short on attention from men their own age who have far more to offer than the boys, but no these sick perverted fucks got a kick out of robbing young boys they had power over of that experience for their own gratification and twisted validation seeking. LOCK THEM UP!

Oh shit, look whose back. Anyway 100% agree.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »
I’d say any 14-15 year old boy would love to fuck an older woman were as most 14–15 year old girls would not like to be with an older man.Notice how I said that?i can’t even say 14-15 year old girls and f in same sentence.Boys and girls are different.No man should try to be with a 14-15 year old girl but I say if a woman fucks the 14-15 year old boy,bravo to that boy.Hahaha that’s my thinking.
I used to agree 100%. Certainly its not molestation and the boy wanted and loved it. But the boy has to have the emotional maturity to understand this was a sexual experience, enjoy it and start applying to college and hopefully even learned some things that will make him a stud as an incoming freshman. However, there are the kids without the emotional maturity, like that kid who fucked Letorneau and decided he was in love, wanted marriage and fuck school and the rest of his life. Maybe its best female teachers just leave young guys alone until 18. As far as girls and adult male teachers,NEVER. Completely different scenario, you're right.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2019, 04:42:37 PM »
why is girl and adult male completely different scenario?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2019, 04:51:33 PM »
Because men fuck women, women cannot fuck men.  Its biology. Inherent intent is proven.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2019, 04:51:45 PM »

Cause girls aren’t the same as boys,testosterone is a completely different animal.The way I look at it is men are animals and girls are sensitive and naive.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2019, 04:58:26 PM »
Because men fuck women, women cannot fuck men.  Its biology. Inherent intent is proven.

but girls can be sexually interested in older men and they mature quicker than boys.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2019, 05:17:13 PM »
but girls can be sexually interested in older men and they mature quicker than boys.
Still cant fuck an older man, younger boy or anyone else. Women/girls cant fuck men. Have to be fucked. So we have to guess on some level if they wanted it or not. And we dont do that. At least I don't.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2019, 05:23:12 PM »
Still cant fuck an older man, younger boy or anyone else. Women/girls cant fuck men. Have to be fucked. So we have to guess on some level if they wanted it or not. And we dont do that. At least I don't.

boy wants to have sex with older woman.
girl wants to have sex with older man.

yet this is completely different you say but fail to explain why

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2019, 05:31:56 PM »
boy wants to have sex with older woman.
girl wants to have sex with older man.

yet this is completely different you say but fail to explain why
Boy can fuck older woman. Woman cannot fuck older man. Only can get fucked. My free classes for you end here.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2019, 05:34:45 PM »
Boy can fuck older woman. Woman cannot fuck older man. Only can get fucked. My free classes for you end here.

but thats irrelevant.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2019, 03:19:20 PM »
My 5th grade teacher (at a Catholic school) used to wear these one piece, form fitting dresses.  She would be categorized these days as bbw-light.  Holy shit I used to have a hard on for 8 hours every fucking day and think only about sucking her tits.  I would have been just fine if the took me to the teachers lounge and raped me.  I was 10.