Author Topic: The Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation  (Read 1917 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
The Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation
« on: June 20, 2008, 03:53:22 PM »
The Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation is not like other cultures of the world. The Cherokee Rattlesnake in the Heavens has a head and winds itself back and forth with its body as in sidewinding itself to its tail. The boundary of the Rattlesnake is unlike the boundaries of other Zodiac cultures. In the Heavens the Pleiades Star System is found as the tip of the Rattlesnake tail.

The Rattlesnake of the Cherokee is very sacred and its sacredness is written even in the Heavens. Upon the mouth of the Rattlesnake is found 52 scales. These scales in number of 52 is written upon the Calendar of the Cherokee and upon the wheels and rings of TIME UNTIME. The Calendar of the Cherokee spins upon wheels and rings as a sophisticated dating system. A dating system that not only tells TIME of events, people, places, and things but also a very holy and sacred element within the Cherokee culture itself of ALL THINGS.

The Rattlesnake can sometimes be imaged as a serpent. To be a Serpent or to be the Rattlesnake depends on the knowing of the TIMES and TIMES of TIME UNTIME. To know the culture of the Cherokee and its Ancient design upon LIFE. One MUST know the things of TIME UNTIME in order to place the constellation as a Rattlesnake or a Serpent. But this is another story.

The stationary outline is always of the Rattlesnake. However upon the wheels of the Cherokee calendar is also found when where how what who in its changing and transformation. The transformation is not the changing of the shape of the Rattlesnake but the addition or subtraction of elements upon the snake itself. These things also tell the tales of the universe and all its bearing of what was, what is, and to be.

Spirit of Truth

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: The Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »
You're no Johnny Falcon.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME!

Feathered? Like a Falcon? Yes?

And in the Year 2012 shall be the TIME UNTIME of the Feathered Serpent of the Sky Heavens. And the Rings shall turn upon those years of prophecy foretold on the Rings of TIME UNTIME. And Ywahoo Falls Kentucky shall sing of Venus and the Feathered Rattlesnake.
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
You're no Johnny Falcon.

You are very observant my wizzle! I'm not Johnny Falcon, but I am in the Falcon brotherhood!
Spirit of Truth

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
You are very observant my wizzle! I'm not Johnny Falcon, but I am in the Falcon brotherhood!

Tupac had a unique taste in women

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 04:00:26 PM »
The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME!

Feathered? Like a Falcon? Yes?

And in the Year 2012 shall be the TIME UNTIME of the Feathered Serpent of the Sky Heavens. And the Rings shall turn upon those years of prophecy foretold on the Rings of TIME UNTIME. And Ywahoo Falls Kentucky shall sing of Venus and the Feathered Rattlesnake.

A feathered Serpent will be the arrival of the Aztec God Quetzalcoatl.

Speak on this.