Author Topic: Marius Dohne :thank you God and Dr. George Farah for saving my kidneys!  (Read 14959 times)

Sentenza

• Getbig III
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-pbw-tampa-pro/3307-marius-dohne-earning-the-right-to-stand-on-stage-.html

MD: It all started three years ago in 2008, when I went for a life policy.

It got turned down. They said there was too much protein in my urine. They told me it was because of all the protein powder I was consuming.

They then made me fast from all protein powders for a week, which I did, and the test results came back the same. My kidneys were leaking protein, and I was denied the life policy.

MD: They recommended I see a urologist.

When I saw the urologist, he did a scan on my kidneys and told me they were enlarged from working so hard to digest all the high protein.

He then checked my privates without a glove, which made me feel violated. I thought I had been sexually abused by a perverted doctor.

The tests came back and showed renal impairment, which means my kidneys were on their way to failure.

MD: At this time, I also E-mailed my coach, George Farah, and apologized that I had been so quiet and didn't send any update pictures.

I told him my situation, and got the surprise of my life!

It turns out that George worked in a pathology lab and told me he knows everything there is to know about blood and my disorder.

He told me his wife ran the hospital he worked in, and that he can help.

MD: He put me on a diet, and told me to get Cystone and Liv 52, and gave me the name of a blood pressure tablet I must use.

He promised me that if I take all the above, and stuck to the diet he provided, my condition would improve.

MD: I did what I was told, and followed the diet to the T.

It was very similar to a competition diet, apart from the fact that I had very low protein.

I took all my medication religiously and cut back on the training. I also went clean.

I believe that Dr. Kogilan Govender and George Farah saved my life

Sentenza

• Getbig III
And today on facebook

Today I witnessed another miracle. As I left the decision to God weather or not I'm gonna do the Olympia I'm happy to say God has made my kidneys better than they have been in 3 years, so u know what this means??? Olympia here I come baby!!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
So did Farah's diet or god makes his Kidneys better  ??? ::)

I liked this guy until I realised hes another dellusional god guy.

Im brining this shit up at md

Sentenza

• Getbig III
So did Farah's diet or god makes his Kidneys better  ??? ::)

I liked this guy until I realised hes another dellusional god guy.

Im brining this shit up at md

Newsflash Swede: Dohne's kidney's are as fucked as they were months ago.
Do you really think Farah's holy DNP or Tren could save the guy?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Newsflash Swede: Dohne's kidney's are as fucked as they were months ago.
Do you really think Farah's holy DNP or Tren could save the guy?

my issue is thanking "god"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
wow, brave dude

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
Just another example of how mentally ill some in the cult are.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Hmmm ... interesting. Keep postin', OP. You seem to have some good info judging by your last two threads.

Personally, I think he's bullshittin'. I guarantee his kidney's are still fucked. He's a bb'er. We all tend to have that " all or nothing " attitude. Oh, well. :/

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Only eat 5 days a week and water fast the other two and use cayenne pepper daily

THREAD

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Yes, thank God. For the wisdom of the Doctor.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
What a joke. Now the guru is playing doctor, prescribing blood pressure medication.

I wish someone would check a few things:

"It turns out that George worked in a pathology lab"

"He told me his wife ran the hospital he worked in, and that he can help."

Maybe he works in a lab the same way he was a cop.

BTW, nice combo of ayryvedic and modern medicine.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Throw out your blood pressure meds and substitute with 85%+ cocoa dark chocolate

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
where to begin...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Farah is such a fraud.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
It would be a shame if he stopped competing because of health problems, like Francois and Tom Prince.

He can be a finalist in the Olympia down the road if he keeps improving without wrecking his physique.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Is George Farah a doctor of ANY sort?

"1"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

"1"

Yeah, he got his PhD after his career as a cop

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
He then checked my privates without a glove, which made me feel violated. I thought I had been sexually abused by a perverted doctor.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

"1"

He was once an umpa lumpa witch doctor in the land of OZ. He had to leave town when the wicked witch of the west shot him in the stomach for stuffing his cock in the ass of one of her flying monkeys while high on Ghb and ketamine.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I think George has a decent track record of bringing his bodybuilders to contests in shape.  That said, I don't know why anyone would seek medical advice from someone who is not a doctor.  To my knowledge, George is not.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
protein is bad for you.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
ahahahahaah, that's what you get from taking advice from someone over the internet, and Drohne "stopping his protein shakes for a week" shows how fucking clueless he is in the first place.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-pbw-tampa-pro/3307-marius-dohne-earning-the-right-to-stand-on-stage-.html

MD: It all started three years ago in 2008, when I went for a life policy.

It got turned down. They said there was too much protein in my urine. They told me it was because of all the protein powder I was consuming.

They then made me fast from all protein powders for a week, which I did, and the test results came back the same. My kidneys were leaking protein, and I was denied the life policy.

MD: They recommended I see a urologist.

When I saw the urologist, he did a scan on my kidneys and told me they were enlarged from working so hard to digest all the high protein.

The tests came back and showed renal impairment, which means my kidneys were on their way to failure.

MD: At this time, I also E-mailed my coach, George Farah, and apologized that I had been so quiet and didn't send any update pictures.

I told him my situation, and got the surprise of my life!

It turns out that George worked in a pathology lab and told me he knows everything there is to know about blood and my disorder.

He told me his wife ran the hospital he worked in, and that he can help.

MD: He put me on a diet, and told me to get Cystone and Liv 52, and gave me the name of a blood pressure tablet I must use.

He promised me that if I take all the above, and stuck to the diet he provided, my condition would improve.

MD: I did what I was told, and followed the diet to the T.

It was very similar to a competition diet, apart from the fact that I had very low protein.

I took all my medication religiously and cut back on the training. I also went clean.

I believe that Dr. Kogilan Govender and George Farah saved my life

Brutal pussy bodybuilder, allowing some stranger to fondle his balls

Wtf - a normal person would have beaten the shit out of the dr

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
I think George has a decent track record of bringing his bodybuilders to contests in shape.  That said, I don't know why anyone would seek medical advice from someone who is not a doctor.  To my knowledge, George is not.

I've heard he was once a barber. Might be something your interested in seek his services for :-\

Stavios

What a joke. Now the guru is playing doctor, prescribing blood pressure medication.

I wish someone would check a few things:

"It turns out that George worked in a pathology lab"

"He told me his wife ran the hospital he worked in, and that he can help."

Maybe he works in a lab the same way he was a cop.

BTW, nice combo of ayryvedic and modern medicine.

honnestly, it pisses me off