Author Topic: We have another supernatural NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)))  (Read 27281 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: We have another supernatural NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)))
« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »
I understand why ppl doubt claims here since so many ppl come here and bs. But, a 4.6 is like saying "there're 5 guys in every hardcore gym that benches 450lbs or more", it's not that far fecthed.  I know a guy who squat 2,500lbs on the smith and weight a little over 200lbs ;D.  Some of you might get that from a few yrs back.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2010, 01:10:23 PM »
bvack in the summer I met a guy that was in a wheelchair...he had a nickname that related to his ball skills. I was told later on, and it was confirmed, that he was HS standout in Annapolis, and was scouted big time by colleges...this was back in the late 80's early 90's...He got mixed up in the drug game and was shot and paralyzed. Now, he steals stuf.
was it 'Run & Shoot' ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2010, 01:13:13 PM »
mason was a very good professional basketball player.  If you live in this country you wouldn't find these speed claims so absurd
ok

I will retract naive

I actually think you are clueless

I was a professional athlete in my youth and I lived 10 years in US and my best buddy and roomate played in the NFL. I think you have no clue what you are talking about sonny ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2010, 01:15:16 PM »
Lotta high school glory stats and "never weres" in this thread LOL!!
exctly

so many dudes here were able to throw the pigskin a quarter mile

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2010, 01:24:36 PM »
ok

I will retract naive

I actually think you are clueless

I was a professional athlete in my youth and I lived 10 years in US and my best buddy and roomate played in the NFL. I think you have no clue what you are talking about sonny ;)
a professional athlete in your youth  ::) ::).  What? a professional fluffer??.  Your roommate played in the NFL? If you played in the NFL you shouldn't have a roommate  ;)  Or is this why you consider yourself professional because of your "association" with him. Either way, go post more pics of you sis and cousin claiming its your conquest  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »
was it 'Run & Shoot' ?
well, that's what happened to him.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2010, 01:28:02 PM »
a professional athlete in your youth  ::) ::).  What? a professional fluffer??.  Your roommate played in the NFL? If you played in the NFL you shouldn't have a roommate  ;)  Or is this why you consider yourself professional because of your "association" with him. Either way, go post more pics of you sis and cousin claiming its your conquest  :)
haha

u seem another frustrated wannabe who never amounted to shit in his life  :-\

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2010, 05:36:36 PM »
That was weak dude... was expecting a better comeback from a clown like you  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
mason was a very good professional basketball player.  If you live in this country you wouldn't find these speed claims so absurd

Mason was a decent NBA player....but mainly a thug who was a decent rebounder and junk points guy....not exactly the type who would stand out in a no defense playground league, which is EXACTLY what Ruckers is.....and 1 is a complete joke, IF those clowns had the talent they would be "yes sir'n" in the NBA....fact.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »
Mason was a decent NBA player....but mainly a thug who was a decent rebounder and junk points guy....not exactly the type who would stand out in a no defense playground league, which is EXACTLY what Ruckers is.....and 1 is a complete joke, IF those clowns had the talent they would be "yes sir'n" in the NBA....fact.
WHAT???  >:( MAson was an allstar caliber player.  he was a point forward on the knicks and Heat.  Very versatile big man..  I'll admit i'm not the most objective since I'm a knick and Mason fan but seriously he was much better than decent, they changed the hip check rule mainly because of him and Oakley.  He was at least as good as Rick Fox, Fox is better than decent?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 14, 2010, 01:39:40 AM »
That was weak dude... was expecting a better comeback from a clown like you  ;D
jesus christ

do you realize that u are one of those people who dreamt of playing sports and settled for monday night football?

u are a total waste of breath .. clown

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 14, 2010, 01:42:14 AM »
WHAT???  >:( MAson was an allstar caliber player.  he was a point forward on the knicks and Heat.  Very versatile big man..  I'll admit i'm not the most objective since I'm a knick and Mason fan but seriously he was much better than decent, they changed the hip check rule mainly because of him and Oakley.  He was at least as good as Rick Fox, Fox is better than decent?
this will never change the fact tat u are the retard who thinks and 1 and ruckers has NBA caliber talent.

tis is the exact reason why u are enamored with the “streetball“ : because u are a mediocre athlete... anyone who played some decent basketball can spot the differenced miles away-

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2010, 06:08:26 AM »

The guys career avgs were 10 pts and 8 rbds, those are decent numbers which is why I said that.  And the hip-check rule just strengthens my point about him being more a thug player......and a "point forward?"  C'mon, he averaged about 3 assists per game......he was a gifted passer but often just selfish...

and just so you know, I actually liked the Knicks during that era too......wanted anybody to beat the Bulls.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 14, 2010, 06:15:55 AM »
Mason was a thick dude with decent hands wo liked to bang under the board husslin' rebounds ..

Hey rudy: do you have any connection to Renee Richards the tennis player? (is she your father or something?)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: November 14, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »
Mason was a thick dude with decent hands wo liked to bang under the board husslin' rebounds ..

Hey rudy: do you have any connection to Renee Richards the tennis player? (is she your father or something?)
No, not at all, why? is she your idol.  Did you follow in her/his foot steps.  You sorta look like a male on the outside, very twinkish male but a male none the less  ;D 

What sport were u pro in? Let me guess, the womans soccer team   

SS:  come on man 10 pts and 8 rebounds on a very good team (the knicks at that time) that's a ouble double on a dcent team.  he was also a very good one on one defender

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 14, 2010, 10:47:18 AM »
No, not at all, why? is she your idol.  Did you follow in her/his foot steps.  You sorta look like a male on the outside, very twinkish male but a male none the less  ;D 

SS:  come on man 10 pts and 8 rebounds on a very good team (the knicks at that time) that's a ouble double on a dcent team.  he was also a very good one on one defender

How about we settle on "he was a good NBA player?"  ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #191 on: November 14, 2010, 10:49:20 AM »
 40 yard dash is gay. Run 100 meters

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 14, 2010, 11:54:01 AM »

post a pic or vid you pink warrior ..amaze us lol

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2010, 06:19:12 PM »
How about we settle on "he was a good NBA player?"  ;D
  NOOOOOOOO.  GREAT GOD DAMN IT, LOL.  ;D deal
post a pic or vid you pink warrior ..amaze us lol
;) lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2010, 12:05:14 PM »
Sev played professional Tennis for almost a decade...

Like him or not he's probably one of the best athletes that posts here. ..if not the best.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2010, 12:26:31 PM »
40 yard dash is only "gay" if you realize what it indicates.