Author Topic: We have another supernatural NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)))  (Read 27338 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Tre, you saw those combine times.....do you really believe you were faster than every player at the combine except 3 or 4?  C'mon man, you know your coach was just boosting egos with those times.

wow..Tre is faster than Bolt in the 40.

imagine if he dedicated himself and took running serious
I

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
You idiots sound like my nephew,  "coach said he timed me and I ran a 4.5 40yd".  Yeah right, none of you clowns have sniffed that, especially not in high school.  You guys who are claiming this shit sound like the dudes in my gym when I was in college, "yeah, I used to bench 300 junior year in high school, but I quit liftin' for a while, and now I'm a little weaker" as he struggles with 135 for sets.  You assholes on this board amaze me.

Excellent post. Their gym coaches have a stop watch yelling off times as they run by. Thats as fucked up as Wilcocks past

Here is Jacoby Ford(among others) at the NFL combine. Jacoby Ford ran a 4.27. How many high school kids are going to come close to this well oiled machine

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
my 4.6L in my 66 mustang runs nice. ;D
A

StuartR

• Getbig III
hahahah not one of you fags ran anywhere near a 4.4
do you know how ridiculous that sounds
i mean yeah, hand timing can take 0.1 or 0.2 off of a real digital time but give me a fucking break

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Ding Ding !! We have another supernatural cum NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2010, 01:17:07 AM »
Racist post reported.

And while I don't believe in every single claim made here either, it is funny seeing Sevastase call people out. Dude wants us to believe he knows all the top secret info about everything from reading Aura to interpreting dreams to Aliens to Montauk, and that he was a gladiator 2000 years ago in ancient Rome with the one & only Stewart Swerdlow and similar stuff, but won't admit it's possible for a natural to have 17"+ arms ;D

Guess it's entertaining one way or the other, lol. Carry on, boys.
yet you posted a dream that I interpreted for your sorry ungrateful ass

once a jackass, always a jackass .. a trend amongst those who use roids and claim natural

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Ding Ding !! We have another supernatural cum NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2010, 01:23:35 AM »
yet you posted a dream that I interpreted for your sorry ungrateful ass

once a jackass, always a jackass .. a trend amongst those who use roids and claim natural

Stop being so grumpy. Respect goes both ways. I know you'll never believe or accept that anyone who is more muscular than you can be natural, so I thought I'd point out how ironic it is that you are so, when you are perfectly willing to accept much stranger claims or come up with the same.

Anyway, as much shit as I have given you and will continue to give ;D, you've got your moments and are a solid poster as far as I'm concerned :D

It would get too gay here if everyone of us were doing nothing but circle jerking each other.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2010, 01:32:09 AM »
Stop being so grumpy. Respect goes both ways. I know you'll never believe or accept that anyone who is more muscular than you can be natural, so I thought I'd point out how ironic it is that you are so, when you are perfectly willing to accept much stranger claims or come up with the same.

Anyway, as much shit as I have given you and will continue to give ;D, you've got your moments and are a solid poster as far as I'm concerned :D

It would get too gay here if everyone of us were doing nothing but circle jerking each other.
I do not give a fuck about your opinion kiwiol nor will I ever ..

liars who do cycles and try to pass as natties get no respect from me

stop comparing me to you or clowns like ach cause genetic wise we are light years apart.

PS : I'll give you an exmple that even your intellect can grasp : saying that me or Stewart make up shit about what we went through and know is like telling a holocaust victim that the holocaust never existed and he makes up stuff.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2010, 02:09:16 AM »
I do not give a fuck about your opinion kiwiol nor will I ever ..

liars who do cycles and try to pass as natties get no respect from me

stop comparing me to you or clowns like ach cause genetic wise we are light years apart.

PS : I'll give you an exmple that even your intellect can grasp : saying that me or Stewart make up shit about what we went through and know is like telling a holocaust victim that the holocaust never existed and he makes up stuff.

Hahahaha ;D

You are a liar and you know it, as do we ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2010, 03:25:44 AM »
Hahahaha ;D

You are a liar and you know it, as do we ;)
yawn .. I have absolutely nothing to lie about

I posted even my phone number in the past let alone pics stats etc etc

you felt called out and replyed  ;)

spinnis

Excellent post. Their gym coaches have a stop watch yelling off times as they run by. Thats as fucked up as Wilcocks past

Here is Jacoby Ford(among others) at the NFL combine. Jacoby Ford ran a 4.27. How many high school kids are going to come close to this well oiled machine

so its a nice angle for EVERYONE besides the fastest out of the bunch, then they change the fucking angle so you cannot compare how fast it looked compared to everyone else you saw, what  retarded FUCKING cameraman

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Here's a "fantasy league 40 yrd time" that includes some of the top sprinters in Olympic history.

Looks like we have two of the fastest men in history here!  
These Olympic sprinters needed years of training, devoting your entire life to the skill of running fast, and the financial backing of entire NATIONS!  

I can't even begin to imagine the world records that would have fallen if getbig's finest were given the same benefits to their unique gift??

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
its just too funnyclaimin a 4.3   too funny

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2010, 08:15:26 AM »
Black men are faster than white men.
Im gonna use that as an excuse, when I cum to quick next time...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
this is great, these to lying negros are getting owned into oblivion, stick to smoking dope and worshiping roided up women

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
its just too funnyclaimin a 4.3   too funny
No different than the tools that claim a 500lb bench or 20'' arms.

I'm surprised Mesomorph didn't chime in with a 4.2 to ad to his list of lies.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Excellent clip.

Look at the number of guys who ran in the 4.5 range fairly easily and also without perfect sprinting mechanics. 

The reason why the 40 time has long been considered so critical for receivers and DBs is that on a football field, you've got a small window of time and space to work with, so just a tiny bit more speed or quickness can help a receiver get separation or help a DB close on a pass while it's in the air. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
i was in the 4.16 range.....

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
i was in the 4.16 range.....
and don't forget you were not wearing gym shoes and you were only in 8th grade at the time, but you had a buddy who was even faster and he wasn't even the fastest guy in your class. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2010, 09:55:12 AM »
and don't forget you were not wearing gym shoes and you were only in 8th grade at the time, but you had a buddy who was even faster and he wasn't even the fastest guy in your class. ::)
Actually, running barefoot with some type of minimalist spikes attached in someway, like a sandal of some sort would in theory be better than running with shoes on. As the arch in the foot acts like a spring.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Excellent clip.

Look at the number of guys who ran in the 4.5 range fairly easily and also without perfect sprinting mechanics. 

The reason why the 40 time has long been considered so critical for receivers and DBs is that on a football field, you've got a small window of time and space to work with, so just a tiny bit more speed or quickness can help a receiver get separation or help a DB close on a pass while it's in the air. 

Tre,

Why didn't you ever pursue Olympic glory?  

I'm serious.  If your times are legit, there is absolutely no way you didn't have scouts from all sports and events banging your door down.  
I went to school with a guy who was 3rd in the country in the 400m and 6th in the 200m.  He was also top 3 in the state in the 100m, so he was fast for all "sprint" distances.

He had offers from just about every university in the nation for track....but he had offers from colleges for sports HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY based on his speed.  
He had offers from just about every big football program in the nation, and he hadn't played football since 10th grade!

The reason he stopped playing football was because after putting up a top 10 time in the 400m in 10th grade, he became an "Olympic Hopeful" and started spending his summers at Olympic Training Centers...first at Chula Vista (which was brand new) and then at Colorado Springs.  

THAT is what happens to guys who run 4.4 40's in high school....they become Olympic hopefuls.
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Like I said, I was nothing special in high school or college.  My high school coach was a former national team member, so yeah, I learned a thing or two about sprinting. 

Many of the world's fastest men reach their top-end speed at the 50-60 meter mark. 

Why are white people - with the exception of Jen Cowan - so ignorant when it comes to speed?   ;D

No....white people are just better at detecting utter bullshit.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
No....white people are just better at detecting utter bullshit.

Eh,when they run that fast you just have to lead them a little more ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: We have another supernatural NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)))
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2010, 10:45:36 AM »
My friend's cousin's brother's friend ran a 4.29 in a 40 mph headwind with a parachute on at 16. He could've broken 4.20 easily but he blew his ACL out on the next attempt and had to hang up the old spikes. If he didn't I have no doubt he'd be the one setting the records Bolt is.