Author Topic: Best poster in getbig history..  (Read 32340 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Best poster in getbig history..
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2013, 04:28:04 AM »
Goodrum

When people think of getbig...goodrum is the first name that comes to mind.

You spelled "come" wrong.  ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2013, 05:07:26 AM »
Johnnynoname

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2013, 01:32:22 PM »
Vince Goodrum hands down

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2013, 02:07:48 PM »
I usually don't so these kinda things, but I suppose at same point because of the nature of who I am, I'm asked this question constantly from my dozens of fans around the world. I'll do this once. Here it is. BTW, These two picks are of course other than myself. A true getbigger always votes for himself.

When thinking of Getbig. There are two names that come to mind. Very different fellas, great in their own ways.  Ones reckless demeanor ended up being his demise. Once he was exposed as living in a trailer park in St. Louis with a girlfriend that had a Hebrew son, and he had a record for woman beating. His stock dropped faster than Bitcoins. He's tried to come back with failed attempts. It's just not the same with the baggage he carries. But while he was here and unknown, I can't say anyone carried more influence outside of Ron. It ultimately caught up with him and destroyed him....Great guy none-the-less...PIP Squadfather.

The other fella is a master at passive aggressiveness. Very intelligent gentleman. Unlike the former nominee, he's grown up, started a family, adapted but can still at the drop of a dime, send someone into a blind rage or uncontrollable laughter with his words or art. He's a passive aggressive mans, man. He's had humble beginnings but a royal Getbig mind. Getbig wouldn't be the same without him, that would be the very underrated because people got used to him, 240.  8)  RESPECT

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »
I usually don't so these kinda things, but I suppose at same point because of the nature of who I am, I'm asked this question constantly from my dozens of fans around the world. I'll do this once. Here it is. BTW, These two picks are of course other than myself. A true getbigger always votes for himself.

When thinking of Getbig. There are two names that come to mind. Very different fellas, great in their own ways.  Ones reckless demeanor ended up being his demise. Once he was exposed as living in a trailer park in St. Louis with a girlfriend that had a Hebrew son, and he had a record for woman beating. His stock dropped faster than Bitcoins. He's tried to come back with failed attempts. It's just not the same with the baggage he carries. But while he was here and unknown, I can't say anyone carried more influence outside of Ron. It ultimately caught up with him and destroyed him....Great guy none-the-less...PIP Squadfather.

The other fella is a master at passive aggressiveness. Very intelligent gentleman. Unlike the former nominee, he's grown up, started a family, adapted but can still at the drop of a dime, send someone into a blind rage or uncontrollable laughter with his words or art. He's a passive aggressive mans, man. He's had humble beginnings but a royal Getbig mind. Getbig wouldn't be the same without him, that would be the very underrated because people got used to him, 240.  8)  RESPECT

I wish them both the best

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2013, 02:04:09 PM »
Johnnynoname
Top10 for sure, too bad he seems to have left for good...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
gh15 hands down
Ah yeah, I forgot about his bare existence...well he's dead anyroad.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »
Top10 for sure, too bad he seems to have left for good...

He posted a bit very recently, doesn't seem to have returned for good though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
Dave Czech
SF1900
JamesRustles

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2013, 07:20:58 PM »
Tapeworm
AnabolicHalo
IronMeister
ManofSteel

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2013, 07:39:14 PM »
Sarcasm by a wide margin.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2013, 07:42:15 PM »
 Great post, Wiggs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »
What about the best rivalry in getbig history  ???

OneMoreRep vs. SuckMyMuscle ???
3333crusher vs. Benny B ???
onlyme vs. Venom Vince ???
Groink vs. booty ???
The entire forum vs. Fat Panda ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2013, 08:32:46 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2013, 09:56:07 PM »
The other fella is a master at passive aggressiveness. Very intelligent gentleman. Unlike the former nominee, he's grown up, started a family, adapted but can still at the drop of a dime, send someone into a blind rage or uncontrollable laughter with his words or art. He's a passive aggressive mans, man. He's had humble beginnings but a royal Getbig mind. Getbig wouldn't be the same without him, that would be the very underrated because people got used to him, 240.  8)  RESPECT

Hey thanks, man.  One day, maybe Ron will re-open the "Guest" feature and I bet it'll get super creative in here again.  :)

I've always said, if we just did a "Guest Hour" every Sunday for ONE HOUR - Where people could post anything from any name - This place would explode once again.   All the gossip, drama, insults, rumors, affairs, truth, things that are true that people just can't say anymore...

Watch the numbers spike for that hour.  Watch the funny come back.  Watch the breaking stories return.  Watch classic getbig return :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2013, 10:12:19 PM »

Great motivation and explanation why you chose these two gentlemen, props.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2013, 06:09:21 AM »
IronMeister is getbigger of the year 2013 no doubt

Honorable mention for the honorable Kahn N. Singh

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2013, 08:27:25 AM »
that Syncpulse(sp) guy

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2013, 08:46:02 AM »
For time invested/ laughs returned I gotta go with Chimps, Kiwi, Mass, Cyp, and the MOS.  Sharp guys.  Rapist wit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:14 AM »
For time invested/ laughs returned I gotta go with Chimps, Kiwi, Mass, bigmc, and the MOS.  Sharp guys.  Rapist wit.
Fixed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
I'll fix you, you egg!  >:(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2013, 08:51:46 AM »
I'll fix you, you egg!  >:(
All I try to bring is truth, honesty, and fairness to Getbig.

It is a losing battle.  ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:04 AM »
We're not into any of that crap.