Author Topic: Any one here from Vancover b.c  (Read 1942 times)

Dans

• Getbig II
Any one here from Vancover b.c
« on: March 06, 2012, 10:29:22 PM »
or neer here?

Dans

• Getbig II
Re: Any one here from Vancover b.c
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
just wondering if theres any getbiggers around here

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:36:57 PM »
do you compete?

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 10:53:01 PM »
give me a fuckin break I'm not looking for any of that shit

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 10:53:26 PM »
Pfft, Vancouver BC=Seattle's gay little brother.  

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 10:55:54 PM »
more like seattles way more hella little brother

dustin

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
Pfft, Vancouver BC=Seattle's gay little brother.  

You have that backwards. Only thing Seattle has on Vancouver is their outlet malls.

I'm a stones throw from Vancouver but if you're another RCMP officer phishing for a source then go fuck yourself you stupid pig.

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 11:31:45 PM »
nope not a cop not that thats gonna convince anyone lol

dustin

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 11:43:45 PM »
nope not a cop not that thats gonna convince anyone lol

You're right.

Just checked your post history and you're either a newb or an RCMP officer like so many others. You guys are so transparent. Cops in the US do a way better job than you rejects.

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 11:58:57 PM »
u really had to check my history couldn't you just see that i only have 32 post

dustin

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 12:15:40 AM »
u really had to check my history couldn't you just see that i only have 32 post

Absolutely. I needed to confirm my suspicions that you're an RCMP officer (or a dumbass newb) and it looks to be spot on lol... damn near every post is begging "PM ME, PLEASE, SOURCE REQUEST RIGHT HERE!!!1!1"

Lol, True. This guy should try being a little more obvious.

I know a few RCMP officers... some that juice and some don't. They read the boards too but the guys in the States are a lot better at being discretionary. The guys here in Canada that work in the offices don't do a very good job. You can sniff them out with ease. Even if this guy isn't with the RCMP, I've seen it all too many times before. Surprised he hasn't sent a PM to me yet asking to sell him PEDs. :)

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 05:11:28 AM »
who cares cops get a free pass with peds, their lives depend on it.

Anyhow aint vancouver basically austrailia.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 05:13:49 AM »
Whats this thread all about?.. :(
?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 05:45:47 AM »
who cares cops get a free pass with peds, their lives depend on it.

Anyhow aint vancouver basically austrailia.

If in Australia it rains almost every goddamned day and is infested with chinese, indians(red dot kind), heroin, and crack then yes.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 05:48:35 AM »
I may be moving to Vancouver in the next few months. I'm great craic. I love drinking and fighting and riding.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 05:55:17 AM »
I may be moving to Vancouver in the next few months. I'm great craic. I love drinking and fighting and riding.

Good luck finding people who'll wanna fight you. Average Canadian is probably 5'9 and you're what 6'5" and 400 lbs? ...I don't know what you mean by riding but if you mean some gay shit I'm sure you can find that on davie street.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 05:58:57 AM »
Good luck finding people who'll wanna fight you. Average Canadian is probably 5'9 and you're what 6'5" and 400 lbs? ...I don't know what you mean by riding but if you mean some gay shit I'm sure you can find that on davie street.

I'm only 250lbs!! I'm a fatty but not that fat! I hear great things about Vancouver, I live in Holland right now but I feel it's time to move on shortly

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 06:02:49 AM »
I'm only 250lbs!! I'm a fatty but not that fat! I hear great things about Vancouver, I live in Holland right now but I feel it's time to move on shortly

Its a beautiful looking city but it imo its really boring along with its people. If you're into outdoorsy shit then you'll love it but if you're into the nightlife Toronto and Montreal are the best places in Canada.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 06:07:25 AM »
You're right.

Just checked your post history and you're either a newb or an RCMP officer like so many others. You guys are so transparent. Cops in the US do a way better job than you rejects.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 06:11:37 AM »
Its a beautiful looking city but it imo its really boring along with its people. If you're into outdoorsy shit then you'll love it but if you're into the nightlife Toronto and Montreal are the best places in Canada.

Toronto sounds like the spot to go so, but all my friends are in Vancouver and say it's awesome too?? Dunno what I'll do yet!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 06:16:11 AM »
Toronto sounds like the spot to go so, but all my friends are in Vancouver and say it's awesome too?? Dunno what I'll do yet!!

Even heaven would still suck without your friends. Van has its upsides to it like warmer weather and less competition wrt to work than in Toronto. People are really laid back there so if you're a hard working euro guy you'll do well out there. You should def go party in Toronto and Montreal in the summer though.

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 06:25:29 AM »
toronto sucks for partying, lamest place in the world to drink in. You wanna get drunk goto the east coast, st johns, they know how to get blind drunk.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 06:26:18 AM »
Even heaven would still suck without your friends. Van has its upsides to it like warmer weather and less competition wrt to work than in Toronto. People are really laid back there so if you're a hard working euro guy you'll do well out there. You should def go party in Toronto and Montreal in the summer though.

Well, I'm an Electronic Engineer with 2 years experience in high-tech companies over here in Holland so maybe I might have a good chance of picking up something in Toronto, I haven't looked in-depth yet though

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 06:29:01 AM »
toronto sucks for partying, lamest place in the world to drink in. You wanna get drunk goto the east coast, st johns, they know how to get blind drunk.

Yeah if you wanna get really hammered and pass out on the street go there or maybe even go party with the newfies. You can drink all you want and piss in the woods or the lake no one will bother you...lol

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 06:31:44 AM »
Yeah if you wanna get really hammered and pass out on the street go there or maybe even go party with the newfies. You can drink all you want and piss in the woods or the lake no one will bother you...lol

To be perfectly honest you can piss yourself and nobody will think much of it. If you shit yourself well be nice and through you in the shower.