Author Topic: Romano slams George Farah for DNP ABUSE  (Read 12033 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Romano slams George Farah for DNP ABUSE
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 09:33:42 AM »
They're just trying to find  a way to discredit Romano.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 09:38:15 AM »
Now this is getting funny....dropped out LMAO I not only graduated high school but I also hold certifications from Microsoft, Cisco,Dell,IBM and many more that took years of study....

As for this being an issue of Jilted love....far from that because Dave has sent Mr. G on numerous accounts to attempt to get me to make an apperance on the stupid whack pack show....so who is Jilted I ask?

As far as my issues with them I have stated before I don't air out dirty laundry its between US but they both attacked a VERY GOOD FRIEND no it was not Derek and they continually try to knock others to benefit from and they fail to see that the one's they knock are far more educated than they could ever be!!!

For someone who doesn't air out dirty laundry you do like to mention it a lot.

But I'm glad to hear that you're certified.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
Oh Jesus...shut the fuck up about someone's spelling already you little bitch.

Don't be so harsh to poor old Billy because it's not really about spelling mistakes. He's been kicked from his gang and he's hurting. So we should be supporting him before he challenges someone to a posedown and makes a real fool of himself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 09:47:44 AM »
Don't be so harsh to poor old Billy because it's not really about spelling mistakes. He's been kicked from his gang and he's hurting. So we should be supporting him before he challenges someone to a posedown and makes a real fool of himself.

If he's so hurting why doesn't he kill himself on video and post it?

Something good, like swallowing a pistol and pulling the trigger

Billy Guns

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »

For another person who has ZERO knowledge of the situation that took place when you do hear the truth you will realize you are hugging the nuts of people who don't know the word loyalty or trust or RESPECT!!!!

Your ignorance is their way of making you believe in them

I can assure you my family is still together and strong

Billy Guns

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 10:16:55 AM »
They're just trying to find  a way to discredit Romano.

Another PAWN in their little pathetic circle I see....When will you people see you are being used for someone's benefit and you are left out in the cold when you need the same....

Instead an educated man would see that all Romano does is discredit others and if I recall more times than less he fails to find any solid proof of his statements.....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
Check out this article by John Romano......

He describes a "certain guru" who prescribes more carbohydrates and less cardio to get peeled.

A thinly veiled attack on George Farah who, according to Romano, has his clients take DNP instead of hard dieting and cardio.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/romanos-rage/1345-more-carbs-less-cardio-fat-ass-unless-.html

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 10:20:38 AM »
romano is interesting

Billy guns, well.....who the fuck is he?  ???

Billy Guns

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
For someone who doesn't air out dirty laundry you do like to mention it a lot.

But I'm glad to hear that you're certified.

I grew up alot different then either of them and have been in a different game for long enough to know RESPECT and LOYALTY.....it goes alot further in life than selling your life for a dollar sign....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 10:24:39 AM »
Another PAWN in their little pathetic circle I see....When will you people see you are being used for someone's benefit and you are left out in the cold when you need the same....

Instead an educated man would see that all Romano does is discredit others and if I recall more times than less he fails to find any solid proof of his statements.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »

No one gives a fuck about you MD douchebags here....it's like a stupider, uglier version of "jersey shore"...if that's possible.

Please take my original advice and kill yourself

Billy Guns

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »
No one gives a fuck about you MD douchebags here....it's like a stupider, uglier version of "jersey shore"...if that's possible.

Please take my original advice and kill yourself

LMAO now that was some funny shit right there....I gotta give you credit where its due!!!

You are 100 percent correct I always saw it as more of a circus myself....was I delusional trying to compete for sure but bodybuilding is far from the real world and it was all harmless fun if you ask me....if you ever took it seriously then I can tell you at 45 when you can no longer compete you will be found living on your mom's couch trying to reinvent yourself or find a new means of income

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 12:19:01 PM »
I distinctly remember Dan Duchaine telling me that DNP would eventually be abused by so-called diet gurus who couldn't get their charges in shape.  He said that DNP would become the magic pill of the contest prep trade. It would make idiots into saviors; the unscrupulous, unflappable; the ill-prepared, polished.  And he was right.

I guess proof reading is something Romano dosen't spend much time doing....maybe thats why he is where he is in life these days living off Palumbo's dollar

During a post-contest interview backstage, after the darkhorse competitor  won the contest,

A simple dump of Romanos article into MS word will show you all his basic GRAMMAR mistakes like DARKHORSE? is this a new word I cant seem to find it in a dictonary? does he mean Dark Horse? For such a self proclaimed GREAT writer all he had to do was look at the screen when typing because it auto corrects words for you......

please die you fucking f@ggot

there is no one in the world that likes you

im sure your mother tried to abort you with a  clothes hanger

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 12:20:48 PM »
scathing article by the way

........romano is a dickhole, but i knew he was good for something.

Billy Guns

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 12:26:07 PM »

please die you fucking f@ggot

there is no one in the world that likes you

im sure your mother tried to abort you with a  clothes hanger

Lets try to see who you are now....Hmmmm your join date was Date Registered:  March 03, 2010, 11:14:00 AM

Which Palumbo guy are you? I am willing to bet a few bucks if Ron checked your IP address that it would match an address from the Palumbo or Romano household.....Nice try  ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »
Lets try to see who you are now....Hmmmm your join date was Date Registered:  March 03, 2010, 11:14:00 AM

Which Palumbo guy are you? I am willing to bet a few bucks if Ron checked your IP address that it would match an address from the Palumbo or Romano household.....Nice try  ;D

no you fuckin moron, i hate palumbo and romano  100 X more then i hate you........you are just a submissive loser with down syndrome who dances like a monkey for those in the bodybuilding community

romano and palumbo are dishonest criminals who have managed to create their own little fiefdom where they spout off rules when it is convenient for them, use people, abuse thier power, and convince those with weak minds (like yourself) that they are good guys

i hate you all....

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2010, 01:22:17 PM »
To be honest, it seems every self proclaimed bodybuilding guru or ex pro somehow becomes a writer and lands their own column in a lot of the bodybuilding mags. Meanwhile with zero previous experience or schooling in it. But it's all about the story obviously -- can't imagine how much work the editors have to do though.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2010, 01:40:15 PM »
Who ISN'T John Romano slammin' these days?

First Billy, then Derek, and now George?
Q

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2010, 02:40:37 PM »
If you look at the masthead of a magazine or the payroll of a publishing house you will see the title "copy editor" or "senior copy editor". Its their job to clean up the grammatical mistakes of writers.

I'm sure you don't consider yourself to be an amazing writer so your misspelling of "mispelling" and the incorrect use of "cause" instead of "because" can be forgiven. Or could it be that MS Word wouldn't launch?

I always laugh when people point out spelling errors in posts where they make a whole bunch of them themselves.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2010, 02:56:02 PM »
With regards to spelling, even Shakespeare said you could spell his name numerous times.

Why do dickwads continue to insult people just for spelling, just because some english old fucks decided that was the way to spell a word hundreds of years ago.

Oh yeh William Shakespeare was more jacked than Billy Guns. He was the original Billy Guns. True Story.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 05:23:33 PM »
For another person who has ZERO knowledge of the situation that took place when you do hear the truth you will realize you are hugging the nuts of people who don't know the word loyalty or trust or RESPECT!!!!

Your ignorance is their way of making you believe in them

I can assure you my family is still together and strong

For the record, I've never spoken to either John or Dave and I have no idea what your argument with them is. But going on a board and complaining about their spelling is truly pathetic.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2010, 05:50:39 PM »
Article e-mailed to George Farah...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 05:53:36 PM »
He just e-mailed me that this was already brought to his attention by Branch and DJ.... ;D

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2010, 06:17:57 PM »
With regards to spelling, even Shakespeare said you could spell his name numerous times.

Where did you read that?
There is very little known about Shakespeare, we don't even know what he looks like!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 06:25:04 PM »
Where did you read that?
There is very little known about Shakespeare, we don't even know what he looks like!

This is something i learnt in school so it is a while ago. I am trying a google search to find the quote but this is what i can find now

http://facts.randomhistory.com/2009/01/11_shakespeare.html
51 Random Facts About . . . . . .
William Shakespeare

2.More than 80 spelling variations are recorded for Shakespeare's name, from “Shappere” to “Shaxberd.”a

3.In the few signatures that have survived, Shakespeare spelled his name “Willm Shaksp,” “William Shakespe,” “Wm Shakspe,” “William Shakspere,” ”Willm Shakspere,” and “William Shakspeare”--but never “William Shakespeare.”