Author Topic: Romano slams George Farah for DNP ABUSE  (Read 12011 times)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Romano slams George Farah for DNP ABUSE
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
This is something i learnt in school so it is a while ago. I am trying a google search to find the quote but this is what i can find now

http://facts.randomhistory.com/2009/01/11_shakespeare.html
51 Random Facts About . . . . . .
William Shakespeare

2.More than 80 spelling variations are recorded for Shakespeare's name, from “Shappere” to “Shaxberd.”a

3.In the few signatures that have survived, Shakespeare spelled his name “Willm Shaksp,” “William Shakespe,” “Wm Shakspe,” “William Shakspere,” ”Willm Shakspere,” and “William Shakspeare”--but never “William Shakespeare.”

I apologise.   When you wrote "even Shakespeare said you could spell his name numerous times." I took it to mean you were saying he'd written an instruction.

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2010, 07:07:41 PM »
Does he slam Palumbo for being convicted of selling fake GH?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »
as much as i hate everything affiliated with RX

George Farah SERIOUSLY needs to be called out on his bullshit

he just OOZES slimeball............he talks like some arab used car salesman in queens, trying to pass bullshit off as truth

he pushed this "magic" diet of tons of carbs, and barely any cardio..........how does everyone think the weight is being lost.......he relies COMPLETELY on drugs, dangerous drugs that should be no substitute for hard exercise and a strict diet

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »
as much as i hate everything affiliated with RX

George Farah SERIOUSLY needs to be called out on his bullshit

he just OOZES slimeball............he talks like some arab used car salesman in queens, trying to pass bullshit off as truth

he pushed this "magic" diet of tons of carbs, and barely any cardio..........how does everyone think the weight is being lost.......he relies COMPLETELY on drugs, dangerous drugs that should be no substitute for hard exercise and a strict diet

Does anyone know for a fact that Farah uses DNP on at least some clients? Yesterday I looked at Rx and Romano sort of denied he referred to Farah, "could be an imaginary person" etc. But "everyone" immediately made that connection so I guess there's some truth to the article. Apparently George has blasted keto style diets too, so that could be another reason for the article.

Ironic that Romano would complain about DNP use when Palumbo sells a much more toxic uncoupler himself. Stupid to put usnic acid back in the marketplace, even if it was low dosage.

I see nothing wrong with using DNP per se, as long as the client knows what he's ingesting of course. Just another drug in the arsenal. If it works, great!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2010, 08:24:19 PM »
Recent quote from Georgie boy: "You can ask any of my clients and they will all tell you that I will not work with anyone before he or she gets their blood work done.  When someone puts their trust in my hands, I want to make sure that I deliver. I want these guys to continue to be my friends in the future, and in order to do that I need to make sure that what we are doing now is not going to hurt them 10 and 20 years later."

"Most bodybuilders want to win no matter what the outcome, and it is my duty to teach them that health is very important. I mean, what is the sense of winning a show if  you are going to risk losing your kidney function or destroying your liver, etc.? I am a firm believer in hard work ethics..."

MD magazine page 358 March 2010.

These statements he makes directly contradict everything that is being said here (aside from the lack of spelling skills)

Are we sure someone didn't just come up with the DNP shit, or is he really just doing whatever it takes to gain clientele and make money (at any cost???)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2010, 08:33:30 PM »
Does anyone know for a fact that Farah uses DNP on at least some clients? Yesterday I looked at Rx and Romano sort of denied he referred to Farah, "could be an imaginary person" etc. But "everyone" immediately made that connection so I guess there's some truth to the article. Apparently George has blasted keto style diets too, so that could be another reason for the article.

Ironic that Romano would complain about DNP use when Palumbo sells a much more toxic uncoupler himself. Stupid to put usnic acid back in the marketplace, even if it was low dosage.

I see nothing wrong with using DNP per se, as long as the client knows what he's ingesting of course. Just another drug in the arsenal. If it works, great!

no, there have been many reference lately between palumbo and romano about farah, sometimes they use his name, sometimes, they dont, they never said DNP directly......the just comment on the funniness of how he says you can eat more, and do LESS cardio....how does anyone think the weight is being lost.

so the article was a long time coming, also farah has been pushed hard by MD lately for his "high carb" approach................ .but its been an open joke for a long time, with people in the BB industry, no just RX.....the the "Farah Diet" is VERY heavy drugs

and i agree, there is nothing wrong with DNP use.....but if you diet right, you should not really need it

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
What is "carsio?" Is it like a  Casio keyboard? ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2010, 08:36:39 PM »
What is "carsio?" Is it like a  Casio keyboard? ;D

d is right next to s on the keyboard

>> cardio :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »
Recent quote from Georgie boy: "You can ask any of my clients and they will all tell you that I will not work with anyone before he or she gets their blood work done.  When someone puts their trust in my hands, I want to make sure that I deliver. I want these guys to continue to be my friends in the future, and in order to do that I need to make sure that what we are doing now is not going to hurt them 10 and 20 years later."

"Most bodybuilders want to win no matter what the outcome, and it is my duty to teach them that health is very important. I mean, what is the sense of winning a show if  you are going to risk losing your kidney function or destroying your liver, etc.? I am a firm believer in hard work ethics..."

MD magazine page 358 March 2010.

These statements he makes directly contradict everything that is being said here (aside from the lack of spelling skills)

Are we sure someone didn't just come up with the DNP shit, or is he really just doing whatever it takes to gain clientele and make money (at any cost???)

It doesn't matter how conservative you are, whether you order blood work, etc, you NEVER know what could potentially happen when you stack a bunch of bodybuilding drugs. There's always a certain risk involved in self-prescribing medications.

What does getting blood work done tell you except that your values are in range right now? Nothing, it's just a snapshot in time... you don't know what will happen with your next cycle.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2010, 09:03:49 PM »
He acts as if he has a secret method of filling the body with drugs like these without hurting it...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2010, 09:39:51 PM »
The fact is, Romano is a steaming pile of shit. A complete dirtbag living off of an ex-con...who is a dirtbag. The two of them deserve each other.
!