Author Topic: Pretend I'm Kyomu only natural, shredded and white...  (Read 3369 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Pretend I'm Kyomu only natural, shredded and white...
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I am in my forties. I didn't do the naked dick-grabbin' one for any other reason than to see all the cuts and muscle. I was depleted. I dieted wrong. I was natural (gyno or not)- I am thicker now, but you have to get down as low as you can at least once to see where your flaws are.

Obviously I have many. I'm not afraid to post my face or my car (with plates) for that matter. Those were done with a polaroid and I was throwing out all the old pics of when I first started bodybuilding. I stumbled on these and shared. No worries. What have I got to lose? My kids are grown and I know what it's like to be in the single digits of bodyfat levels.

I wish I could have had more size, buy my metabolism was flyin at mach speed and I couldn't eat enough. I was eating Capn Crunch and eating candy, drinkin soda and takin in about 4 protein shakes a day. I ended up from 205 t0 178 lbs.

It is what it is. Everyone here should do it once, post it, and be proud. It is what it is. My best full squat was 10 plates (to the floor) Deads were 6 plates to the floor and bench was only 305. I've not accomplished much except to learn my body.

If anyone really gave a fuck and wanted to see what I look like now, I could care less. It was bodybuilding. I was consistent with my goals. The only thing I really don't like is that i dont have great genetic structure. I've had to make the best with what I've got... but I did learn how to melt the fat off (no DNP or Gurus)

I invite everyone here who calls themselves a bodybuilder to do the same. After I was done with depletion, i really filled out, but didnt have enough sense to take pics.

Nothing malicious intended here. Strictly educational and definitely entertaining. My ass was striated, but I wouldnt be surprised if thats all you wanted to see.

I fight and I deal with nutrition more than I lift weights (yeah it shows)-- but that's my choice. What is yours?

Would you rather watch my guitar playin vids to tell me how much I sucK?

I just don't give a rats striated hairy asshole anymore. Too old.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 10:42:26 PM »
No nudity allowed on the main board!  Ron please help!!!   :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 10:45:27 PM »
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I am in my forties. I didn't do the naked dick-grabbin' one for any other reason than to see all the cuts and muscle. I was depleted. I dieted wrong. I was natural (gyno or not)- I am thicker now, but you have to get down as low as you can at least once to see where your flaws are.

Obviously I have many. I'm not afraid to post my face or my car (with plates) for that matter. Those were done with a polaroid and I was throwing out all the old pics of when I first started bodybuilding. I stumbled on these and shared. No worries. What have I got to lose? My kids are grown and I know what it's like to be in the single digits of bodyfat levels.

I wish I could have had more size, buy my metabolism was flyin at mach speed and I couldn't eat enough. I was eating Capn Crunch and eating candy, drinkin soda and takin in about 4 protein shakes a day. I ended up from 205 t0 178 lbs.

It is what it is. Everyone here should do it once, post it, and be proud. It is what it is. My best full squat was 10 plates (to the floor) Deads were 6 plates to the floor and bench was only 305. I've not accomplished much except to learn my body.

If anyone really gave a fuck and wanted to see what I look like now, I could care less. It was bodybuilding. I was consistent with my goals. The only thing I really don't like is that i dont have great genetic structure. I've had to make the best with what I've got... but I did learn how to melt the fat off (no DNP or Gurus)

I invite everyone here who calls themselves a bodybuilder to do the same. After I was done with depletion, i really filled out, but didnt have enough sense to take pics.

Nothing malicious intended here. Strictly educational and definitely entertaining. My ass was striated, but I wouldnt be surprised if thats all you wanted to see.

I fight and I deal with nutrition more than I lift weights (yeah it shows)-- but that's my choice. What is yours?

Would you rather watch my guitar playin vids to tell me how much I sucK?

I just don't give a rats striated hairy asshole anymore. Too old.

That all sounds cool man.

Those pics just had a weird vibe to me. Like a guy doing meth in his room for days, taking nude pics in a sexually perverted haze.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 10:53:01 PM »
You're in great shape for any age but really it's not a good idea to pose in one's underwear let along a semi nude shot. This sport/endeavor has pretty much lost all sense of dignity but no need to add to it.

But you do look in top shape and much better than the majority on this board and easily all of the shit talking pictureless bitches.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »
You're in great shape for any age but really it's not a good idea to pose in one's underwear let along a semi nude shot. This sport/endeavor has pretty much lost all sense of dignity but no need to add to it.

But you do look in top shape and much better than the majority on this board and easily all of the shit talking pictureless bitches.

he looks better than you
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »
he looks better than you

And what do you look like? I have a feeling I look way better than you. Let me guess. You're a member of the picture less bitch thread?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 11:33:37 PM »
And what do you look like? I have a feeling I look way better than you. Let me guess. You're a member of the picture less bitch thread?

Id rather look like fatpanda than you, you dried up wrinkled juice monkey, you real adonis ::)
Thunderdome approved

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 11:37:12 PM »
Id rather look like fatpanda than you, you dried up wrinkled juice monkey, you real adonis ::)

Trolling pellius now too I see?  Wow, how many times were you rejected tonight anyway? 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 11:40:24 PM »
Trolling pellius now too I see?  Wow, how many times were you rejected tonight anyway? 

so you have Fat Ach and the dried up wrinkled ones cosks in your mouth tonight, congrats on scoring twice ::)
Thunderdome approved

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 11:47:04 PM »
so you have Fat Ach and the dried up wrinkled ones cosks in your mouth tonight, congrats on scoring twice ::)

You're an irrelevant troll who comes to bodybuilding board to demean others because you hate your own physique.  It's so transparent it's almost funny.   

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 11:48:49 PM »

Poor homo, never can get a break. He's a poor out of shape queer and is taking out his bitter jealousy on others. There's no other reason fags like him are on this board. Just to drool over other men and criticising them out of spite and masking his failure.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:29 PM »
You're an irrelevant troll who comes to bodybuilding board to demean others because you hate your own physique.  It's so transparent it's almost funny.   

wow since you know everything about me, yes ::)

why do you come here? to schmoe of the fat ach and dried up wrinkling pics, its obvious you do
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:56 PM »

That says it all right there.

lesaucer

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 11:51:25 PM »
why the fuck u posting gay pic like this? but good shape, crappy looking tatoo tho lol, lee priest would be proud

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 11:51:41 PM »
Poor homo, never can get a break. He's a poor out of shape queer and is taking out his bitter jealousy on others. There's no other reason fags like him are on this board. Just to drool over other men and criticising them out of spite and masking his failure.

thats what you do, you are the old bitter queen with the shit physique, im sue you are broke too since you probably spend what little disposable income you have on your GH and Tren, juicing for what? you dont compete, you just want to attact gay young men via the internet, dirty old john ::)
Thunderdome approved

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 11:52:11 PM »

why do you come here? to schmoe of the fat ach and dried up wrinkling pics, its obvious you do

I come here to discuss bodybuilding, nutrition, training, etc.  Seeing kids with miserable lives like you meltdown is just an added bonus

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2010, 11:52:19 PM »

No what's obvious is that the gay is strong in you. I think all this talk of our cocks is epic projecting. So at least we know that it's bukake that your looking for tonight.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2010, 11:55:09 PM »
thats what you do, you are the old bitter queen with the shit physique, im sue you are broke too since you probably spend what little disposable income you have on your GH and Tren, juicing for what? you dont compete, you just want to attact gay young men via the internet, dirty old john ::)

Having a house just yards from the beach in the most expensive state in the country hardly describes me as broke. And it's always easy to say someone has a shit physique when you wouldn't be caught dead with your shirt off in public.

Thanks for thinking that I look like a heavy juicer.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »

You're an expert on gear right?   ::)  Seeing how you called an obvious natty a juicer.  Is that really your excuse as to why everyone looks better than you?  Did you tell yourself all of the bullies who constantly kicked your ass were on gear too?  Whatever helps you sleep at night kid

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »
trying to forget about the last pic but looking good man

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »

Last pic - TOTALLY unneccessary! LOL

You look good though bro!  LEEEEAN!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 12:01:20 AM »
You're an expert on gear right?   ::)  Seeing how you called an obvious natty a juicer.  Is that really your excuse as to why everyone looks better than you?  Did you tell yourself all of the bullies who constantly kicked your ass were on gear too?  Whatever helps you sleep at night kid

I get a kick owning these spiteful, insecure, closeted queers. At least it will make them hit the gym hard for a couple of days "to show us" but, inevitably, they give up because they lack self-discipline, toughness and most of all, heart.

Fellas like this were born to fail so they just go through life angry, bitter and jealous.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 12:03:26 AM »
Last pic - TOTALLY unneccessary! LOL

You look good though bro!  LEEEEAN!

Just like your pics, it made our resident schmoe burn with jealousy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »

Looks like we chased another schmoe off the board for now. I'm sure he's now jacking off furiously to our pics as he tells himself how much he hates schmoes.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 12:15:10 AM »
Looks like we chased another schmoe off the board for now. I'm sure he's now jacking off furiously to our pics as he tells himself how much he hates schmoes.

Judging by the grammar in his posts, he appeared drunk or on drugs.  Another night striking out at the bar, then a failed attempt to troll on GB = a typical night for this kid.  He's living the dream.   :-\