Author Topic: Obama: "If You've Been Successful, You Didn't Get There On Your Own" - lmfao!!  (Read 44378 times)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
If you have a business you didnt build that.  Somebody else made that happen.  Ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahwhwhwh whwhwhwhwhhahahaha!

Romney:
 “There are a lot of people in government who help us and allow us to have an economy that works and allow entrepreneurs and business leaders of various kinds to start businesses and create jobs. We all recognize that. That’s an important thing.”

I guess Romney didn't include the "special" people when he said, "WE ALL recognize that."

SLYY

• Getbig IV
If you have a business you didnt build that.  Ahahahahahahahaha epic fail ahahahahahahahaha.   Ahahahahahaha.  Tnat is a good one barry.  Ahahahahahaha.

Romney:
 “There are a lot of people in government who help us ... to start businesses and create jobs. We all recognize that. That’s an important thing.”

I guess Romney didn't include the "special" people when he said, "WE ALL recognize that."

SLYY

• Getbig IV
These two statemnets are the same:

If you have a business you didnt build that.

And.  

Recognise that these people help.

yeah thats the same.  

Now you are catching on.  Good boy D-Ware  :)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Wow good job nerd

U idiot.  Jk. Sorry man. Just don't nuke my imagination, bro.  8)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
romney cannot run on 'i'm romney'.

He has to run on "i'm not obama".

Whats Obama going to run on? I'm not GWB? That train left the station......
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :D

SLYY

• Getbig IV
:D

Uh oh 3333.  Better have a talk with your man Mitt.

Romney stated:

"I know that you recognize a lot of people helped you in that business. Perhaps the banks. Investors. There’s no question your mom and dad, your school teacher, the people who provide roads, the fire and police."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uh oh 3333.  Better have a talk with your man Mitt.

Romney stated:

"I know that you recognize a lot of people helped you in that business. Perhaps the banks. Investors. There’s no question your mom and dad, your school teacher, the people who provide roads, the fire and police."

Romney advocates for the free market

Obama said the free market NEVER worked in his osawatame speech in Kansas. 

You = desperate to kneepad obama   

SLYY

• Getbig IV

Romney said:
  “There are a lot of people in government who help us and allow us to have an economy that works and allow entrepreneurs and business leaders of various kinds to start businesses and create jobs. We all recognize that. That’s an important thing.”

His quote completely destroys your entire thread.

SLYY

• Getbig IV

Also, start a thread about it.  In THIS thread, you bitched that Obama said, "If You've Been Successful, You Didn't Get There On Your Own."  Romney agreed.  Now THIS thread is moot.  Don't try and deviate attention from the specific topic you started.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Also, start a thread about it.  In THIS thread, you bitched that Obama said, "If You've Been Successful, You Didn't Get There On Your Own."  Romney agreed.  Now THIS thread is moot.  Don't try and deviate attention from the specific topic you started.   

That was not the only statement in his little rant that was appaulling. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
lol.. 33333... cmon.. you see it right there you idiot... dont be pull the wool over your own eyes. Youre being a dumb ass on purpose. These Palin tactics youre using is gonna have the same affect it had for her. Now.. You know what he ment.... and Romney said the same thing. you can sit here and act like a retard or you can leave the subject. Because the longer you cry about how bad Obamas out of context remarks were, the dumber you look as your Guy said the exact same thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol.. 33333... cmon.. you see it right there you idiot... dont be pull the wool over your own eyes. Youre being a dumb ass on purpose. These Palin tactics youre using is gonna have the same affect it had for her. Now.. You know what he ment.... and Romney said the same thing. you can sit here and act like a retard or you can leave the subject. Because the longer you cry about how bad Obamas out of context remarks were, the dumber you look as your Guy said the exact same thing.

No he didnt say the same thing.  Not even close. 

Here is the entire rant and obama meltdown. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
i saw it, you saw it. And he said all business dont happen on their own. You can post all that tough stuff you want. But without roads, bridges and highways, how do you get to work. With out investors how do some businesses get off the ground. It know it sounds all King Kong tough to say " i did this all by myself...but you didnt" I would be an idiot to say "i got a football scholarship and went to college all on my own"...No.. I got a shit ton of help.

Like is said.. i know you really like to play the dumb role "umm uhhh it was printed in the paper" ... all that bullshit... but thats the same shit that the American people Saw through with Sarah Palin and costed John McCain the White house. She tried the sound byte campaign  and got destroyed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i saw it, you saw it. And he said all business dont happen on their own. You can post all that tough stuff you want. But without roads, bridges and highways, how do you get to work. With out investors how do some businesses get off the ground. It know it sounds all King Kong tough to say " i did this all by myself...but you didnt" I would be an idiot to say "i got a football scholarship and went to college all on my own"...No.. I got a shit ton of help.

Like is said.. i know you really like to play the dumb role "umm uhhh it was printed in the paper" ... all that bullshit... but thats the same shit that the American people Saw through with Sarah Palin and costed John McCain the White house. She tried the sound byte campaign  and got destroyed.

He didnt say investors.   He said govt and govt alone. 

And he is dead wrong.   Without tax money from business FIRST, the govt has no money to spend on those things.

Secondly - YES business and free enterprise did create the system we have, not the other way around.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Even longer version - LMFAO!!!!  What a raving loon 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yeah - romney is saying the same thing.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :)

SLYY

• Getbig IV

Without tax money from business FIRST, the govt has no money to spend on those things.

Wrong again.  He explains it all right here.

Posted on July 15, 2012

Obama: "If You've Been Successful, You Didn't Get There On Your Own"

Somebody invested in roads and bridges. 

There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

SLYY

• Getbig IV

He said govt and govt alone. 

And he is dead wrong.   

Dead wrong again.

Obama stated:
-"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive."  (Our Founding Fathers)

-"A great teacher" (I assume that you are familiar with private schools, guitar teachers, etiquette teachers, etc.)

-"Somebody invested in roads and bridges"  (Are YOU "the government" 3333?)

So, no 3333....he explicitly stated 3 examples that are NOT the government.  Thus, your contention that "He said govt and govt alone," is 100% incorrect.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wrong again.  He explains it all right here.

LOL  Who ponied up the resources FIRST to pay for the fire protection.  

SLYY

• Getbig IV

LOL  Who ponied up the resources FIRST to pay for the fire protection. 

Excellent question 3333.  I will use Obama's speech again, to answer this question:

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges."  Take a guess who?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Excellent question 3333.  I will use Obama's speech again, to answer this question:

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges."  Take a guess who?

If obama is saying "somebody" as if its some mysterious person or entity, he is even more delusional, illiterate, incompetent, and ignorant than i even first thought.   

SLYY

• Getbig IV

If obama is saying "somebody" as if its some mysterious person or entity, he is even more delusional, illiterate, incompetent, and ignorant than i even first thought.  

Wow.  Yes, 3333...."somebody" was a mysterious person or entity.  You know, only mysterious persons and entities invest in roads and bridges.   :-\.  

Somethings are so obvious, they do not needed to be explicitly stated.  i.e. when roads are bridges are only paid for by "blank"...you can substitute the word "somebody" and anyone with a brain....gets it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wow.  Yes, 3333...."somebody" was a mysterious person or entity.  You know, only mysterious persons and entities invest in roads and bridges.   :-\.  Somethings are so obvious, they do not needed to be explicitly stated.  i.e. when roads are bridges are only paid for by "blank"...you can substitute the word "somebody" and anyone with a brain....gets it.

Funny - we grew exponentially as a nation long before we had all these bridges and roads obama is crediting for businesses' success. 

Why isnt North Korea or Cuba growing as well since they have tons of roads and bridges too.