Author Topic: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 143 Dead  (Read 5159 times)

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 40 Dead
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2024, 04:42:01 PM »
That's the shite the Kremlin will come up with as a pretext for general mobilisation however if you were clued in you would know the Azov battalion was defeated in Mariupol and Russia bombed thier pow facility.

"you remember that's incredibly effective heroic battalion, let's forget they exist"

In reality they're the equivalent of the Spartans in Ukraine, Azov are unofficial heroes of the Ukies and ya'll know it. Whether or not their successors are call "Azov" doesn't mean there isn't an equivalent organization.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2024, 05:04:15 PM »
What’s the word on the streets how this is going to affect the Swing Club Scene?

Also serious question, what happens if you get caught in Russia with steroids?  Are they legal?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2024, 05:06:34 PM »
What’s the word on the streets how this is going to affect the Swing Club Scene?

Also serious question, what happens if you get caught in Russia with steroids?  Are they legal?

i gave them up bro along with strippers and pros

gotta make myself work harder to get pussy and more hopefully tight round firm ass

gear is illegal here a guy i talked with in the gym told me his friend was given 3 years in the pen for buying shit online

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2024, 05:07:30 PM »
There's a theory that Jews killed Russia's last Emperor and his entire family in a ritualistic manner. I'm sure many Russians have opinions about this. But Russia also has a prominent Jewish faction. Putin seems to be very diplomatic when it comes to dealing with Jews. Which makes me wonder if he is controlled resistance.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2017/11/30/conspiracy-romanovs-murder--alarmed-russia-jews-a59743

A Conspiracy Around the Romanovs’ Murder Has Alarmed Russian Jews
Almost 100 years have passed, but the Russian Orthodox Church cannot let it rest

Jewish groups in Russia are on edge this week after a prominent Russian bishop gave life to a conspiracy theory that Tsar Nicholas II and his family were murdered in a “ritual killing.”

The uproar came after a conference in Moscow on Monday, summarizing the findings of two separate investigations into the execution of the Romanov family — one led by the Russian Orthodox Church, and the other by Russia’s Investigative Committee.

Several theories were under consideration, Father Tikhon Shevkunov — a priest widely rumored to be President Vladimir Putin’s spiritual advisor — said at Moscow’s Sretensky Monastery. But “a significant part of the Church commission has no doubt that this was a ritual murder.”

More at the link...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2017/11/30/conspiracy-romanovs-murder--alarmed-russia-jews-a59743

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2024, 05:17:29 PM »
“The Yurovsky family was Jewish.”

“On July 16, 6 PM, Filipp Goloshchyokin [Yurovsky’s boss, member of the Yekaterinburg Bolshevik committee] ordered me to execute the task,” Yurovsky reported.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 06:01:01 PM »
"Isis" is an alphabet agency attack dog. Has been for a long time now. US embassy warned ex-pats that this was going to happen in Russia...duh.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2024, 06:11:00 PM »
GO FIGURE  ::)  THIS IS HOW WW3 STARTS.

US Intelligence Says It Knew ISIS-K Was Planning Terror Attack On Moscow

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mass-shooting-attack-explosions-moscows-largest-concert-hall-reports

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2024, 06:20:49 PM »
The filthy Muzzies best back off their shit.

Russia ain’t the wussy West.

Let's hope Mother Russia goes Mother Fucker on every mooslimer there.  Kill them all and drop their dead ass in the ocean.  Every mooslime in Russia should be terminated.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2024, 06:23:41 PM »
Let's hope Mother Russia goes Mother Fucker on every mooslimer there.  Kill them all and drop their dead ass in the ocean.  Every mooslime in Russia should be terminated.

these sacks of fucking shit come here and rape thier women

90% of rapes are be these sacks of fucking shit

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2024, 06:29:01 PM »
these sacks of fucking shit come here and rape thier women

90% of rapes are be these sacks of fucking shit

All the cucktards here want nothing less than to suck mooslime headcheese in homage and obeisance to their fetishes.  Russia should end islime in their country as a lesson to not only the siliconegroes but to the cucks of the world.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2024, 06:42:06 PM »

Slava Russky!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2024, 06:45:04 PM »
Slava Russky!

this will be great cant wait to witness the retaliation

it's gonna be a beautiful thing :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2024, 06:52:37 PM »

I doubt there will be any anti-Islam or anti-muslim sentiments from the authorities. Muslims are part of Russia. I think I read they have built a ton of mosques under Putin.

All the cucktards here want nothing less than to suck mooslime headcheese in homage and obeisance to their fetishes.  Russia should end islime in their country as a lesson to not only the siliconegroes but to the cucks of the world.

I don't know that much about Russia but I bet if you started agitating against muslims you would be shut down with the quickness.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2024, 06:54:34 PM »
I doubt there will be any anti-Islam or anti-muslim sentiments from the authorities. Muslims are part of Russia. I think I read they have built a ton of mosques under Putin.

i dont see any mosques here chief

poles beat muzzies who harass thier women suprised that dont happen here

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2024, 06:57:32 PM »
i dont see any mosques here chief

poles beat muzzies who harass thier women suprised that dont happen here

First google result:

There are 4 mosques in Moscow accessible to all believers and about a hundred Muslim prayer houses. There are also several private mosques - for example, the mosque of the Iranian Embassy. And there are a number of mosques in the wider Moscow Region. Still, the lack of mosques in Moscow is definitely an issue, and believers have to pray on the streets next to the mosques of Moscow on major Islamic holidays. Interestingly, we don’t know when the very first Moscow mosque was opened, because that happened in medieval era, sometime after the Mongol conquest of Ancient Rus. Muslim traders and officials coming to the city need a prayer space, so they had some kind of mosque.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2024, 07:09:32 PM »
Coming to a US city near you…

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2024, 07:53:32 PM »

I don't know that much about Russia but I bet if you started agitating against muslims you would be shut down with the quickness.

Then Putin is a pussy.  Too bad if true.  islime and its devotees are disgusting.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2024, 01:49:58 AM »
First google result:

There are 4 mosques in Moscow accessible to all believers and about a hundred Muslim prayer houses. There are also several private mosques - for example, the mosque of the Iranian Embassy. And there are a number of mosques in the wider Moscow Region. Still, the lack of mosques in Moscow is definitely an issue, and believers have to pray on the streets next to the mosques of Moscow on major Islamic holidays. Interestingly, we don’t know when the very first Moscow mosque was opened, because that happened in medieval era, sometime after the Mongol conquest of Ancient Rus. Muslim traders and officials coming to the city need a prayer space, so they had some kind of mosque.

4 mosques in Moscow, 114 mosques in little Bradford in south England.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2024, 01:56:46 AM »
Then Putin is a pussy.  Too bad if true.  islime and its devotees are disgusting.

But think about it. If muslims feel they are targeted somehow with repression or whatever it would no doubt be a total nightmare. There are according to wiki as many as 25 million muslims in Russia. This Isis hit would be common occurrence. I don't know what Putin thinks in his heart but the reality is that they have to live with them.
No doubt the Jews would cry too if muslims were targeted. They are the biggest champions of muslims everywhere, except in Israel of course.

Ironically Israel supports Isis in Syria, treats their wounded and supplies weapons according to many sources. Some feel Isis is a creation of the US and Israel and you could probably argue that. As a Jew, what do you think about Jews supporting muslim terrorists when it suits their larger goals?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 60 Dead
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2024, 02:03:01 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2024, 02:28:08 AM »
Organised by Biden's handlers  , blamed on ISIS. Shitter couldn't organize a bake sale...

Fixed

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2024, 02:35:31 AM »

Its funny how current Demturd admin suck Muzzy-Caulk, yet label Conservative Americans "Terrorists".
Literally the dumbest kvnts who have ever existed.... Our gaggle of TDS retards here isnt much better...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2024, 02:39:13 AM »
4 mosques in Moscow, 114 mosques in little Bradford in south England.

Sounds crazy. I don't know what the difference between mosques and prayers houses is. Maybe a mosque is defined by the building, with maybe a minaret blasting prayers lol. Perhaps those mosques are more like the prayer houses, some basement where they pray? According to google there are 8000! mosques in all Russia, granted Russia is absolutely enormous.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2024, 03:33:44 AM »

He's not s pussy. He ruthlessly destroyed Chechnya and hunted down all the terrorists. Don't think he is pampering to Muslims. There are two Muslim republics there who are now completely loyal to the gov. He's obviously not gonna have all the Muslims killed.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 60 Dead
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2024, 06:25:35 AM »

Emergency services showed up VERY late.