Author Topic: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.  (Read 15216 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
GH15, you have proclaimed that your words are the “gold standard.” Well, let’s see the level of your knowledge.

I’ve seen you answer numerous questions and make several general claims, i.e. UG gear is junk, pro’s stay on year round, you have to use gh and slin to be pro size, etc.

OK, fine, then for all the inquiring minds, answer and give your thoughts to some relatively basic questions…questions that anyone with sound gear knowledge should have some sort of sain opinion about.
For these questions, we’ll assume that they are to be answered to someone who is already an advanced bodybuilder….not pro but well versed.

1. Long estered testosterone does not have to be injected as frequently as shorter estered testosterones to receive testosterone benefits. Let’s say you want to inject 1200mg/test-enanthate per wk, how would you advise spacing this out? 2xwk or eod or even ed protocol?

2. GH, what is the minimal dose for muscle gains and how would you space it out daily?

3. Peptide fragments, your thoughts.

4. HCG, time frame, i.e. when if at all.

5. AI’s yes or no, how often?

6. Oral AAS, a waste or not? If not, which ones and why?

7. Stacking things like eq, tren and deca in the same stack.

8. The use of thyroid meds for other reasons beyond fat lass.

9. Even if it is a long estered, slow acting testosterone you’re taking, assuming it’s quality test, you should feel it within the first wk….true or false?

10. Roid rage is real. True or false?

OK, that’s it for now. I think these are very, very basic questions that anyone with supposed knowledge on the subject should be able to answer without rambling but with concise to the point answers.

Last off, I’m not looking to own you or any bullshit like that…if I was after that, I would have asked in-depth questions, but I’ll save that for next time…depending on how you answer here.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
The answer will be: GH15 CANT ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO EASY AND I DONT WANT TO EXPOSE MY REAL IDENTITY BECAUSE I AM A REAL IFBB PRO AND MY WORD IS GOLD IN THE BODYBUILDING FITNESS INDUSTRY.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 08:16:32 PM »
                  gh15

a

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:18:07 PM »
gh15....   Arnold Jr is kind of a douche, in case you haven't figured it out.   He once "banned" me from the steroids board, despite the fact that I've never made a post on the steroid board to begin with!  ::)

However, that said....

...  AT LEAST HE DOESN'T BELIEVE LITTLE GREEN MEN FROM MARS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 08:19:42 PM »
GH15, you have proclaimed that your words are the “gold standard.” Well, let’s see the level of your knowledge.

I’ve seen you answer numerous questions and make several general claims, i.e. UG gear is junk, pro’s stay on year round, you have to use gh and slin to be pro size, etc.

OK, fine, then for all the inquiring minds, answer and give your thoughts to some relatively basic questions…questions that anyone with sound gear knowledge should have some sort of sain opinion about.
For these questions, we’ll assume that they are to be answered to someone who is already an advanced bodybuilder….not pro but well versed.

1. Long estered testosterone does not have to be injected as frequently as shorter estered testosterones to receive testosterone benefits. Let’s say you want to inject 1200mg/test-enanthate per wk, how would you advise spacing this out? 2xwk or eod or even ed protocol?

2. GH, what is the minimal dose for muscle gains and how would you space it out daily?

9. Even if it is a long estered, slow acting testosterone you’re taking, assuming it’s quality test, you should feel it within the first wk….true or false?

OK, that’s it for now. I think these are very, very basic questions that anyone with supposed knowledge on the subject should be able to answer without rambling but with concise to the point answers.

Last off, I’m not looking to own you or any bullshit like that…if I was after that, I would have asked in-depth questions, but I’ll save that for next time…depending on how you answer here.

Read through hes post arnold jr GH15 has answered all these questions some in real detail.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 08:21:44 PM »
Read through hes post arnold jr GH15 has answered all these questions some in real detail.

haha another gh15 groupie..let the clown answer

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 08:31:44 PM »
gh15....   Arnold Jr is kind of a douche, in case you haven't figured it out.   He once "banned" me from the steroids board, despite the fact that I've never made a post on the steroid board to begin with!  ::)

However, that said....

...  AT LEAST HE DOESN'T BELIEVE LITTLE GREEN MEN FROM MARS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!  :D
Only kind of a douche? Come on, you're breaking my heart. I banned you from the steroid board because I'm a full blown douche, not kind of a douche, lol!

...and you're right, I don't believe little green men from mars built the pyramids...it was little blue celestial beings from Venus.

Then he should have no trouble answering in detail here.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »
Is gh15 really VinceG ???

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 08:38:13 PM »
Is gh15 really VinceG ???

I DOUBT IT

VINCEGAY DOESNT CLAIM USA IS A CONTINENT

NICE KNOWLEDGE GH15 IFBB FAILURE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 09:31:58 PM »
i only answer this because im nice not for any credit,,my credits are from here to the ausralia via icleand and back,,
i answer all these questions before too but ill do it for the 1001 time so the newer bodybuilders dont need to go through the mess of reading posts and looking for right answers

1. i would inject the testovis or equivelent an amp a day and take saturday and sunday off ,,i wouldnt go this route if not national level competitor or at the least top reginoial competitor,,you can get to do state levels or equivelent show in yrou respective countries by 2-3 amps a week of testovirons,,omnas,,norma test,,elmutestex basically legit hormones out there,, the amount of drug you will need depend on your years being on it and your lean muscle mass to begin with inaddition,,most lifters who put inthem 5-7 amps a week of test been in this sport for competetive reaons and are not sitting at 180lb,,they continue progressing

2. gh = good but is not at the level of importance as aas,,aas is a basic must to develop a bodybuilder physiqe ,,gh comes after and only at the end you bring igf if needed otherwize you will end like mr kamali and greg k,,you got to bring in the gh when you are ready and not before inorder to not develop abnomalities with out the actual muscle maturity needed for growth related to growth hormone,,rest of the peptides are garbage i wouldnt give them to a mouce since they are not stable and in most cases underground made and practically garbage left over hcg sold as some new forumla to bodybuilders who dream of winning local shows

3. i dont need no hcg,,you just dont go off as a pro you just manipulate doses to fit the need and the times,,you need hcg when you go off completely and wanna be able to have your balls so you can fuck the local whore you meet in the local club you go to with your frinds if you are 20,,then you need some hcg if you go off for 6+ months,,btu in general hcg i recomend to take if you wanna knock your girl into pregnancy and cant and doc will give it to you,,i also recomend hcg if you are young guy who wanna get his dick back after a  very long time on aas and need yuor dick at its best beause you wanna find a girlfriend since you are still single and wanna be able to perform well in bed,,older guys it wont matter the girl understand and will learbn to live with low sex drive for a month here and there,, in general hcg is optional and dependent on self body ability to rebound,,if i use hcg its for 2 weeks at shots of 500 mcg a day  5 days a week or 1250-5000mcg injected twice a week for 2 weeks,,hcg is bloat and make you smooth so be careful with it

4. ai ae all that good stuff is a  must WHEN CUTTING,,i would also syggest it to very sensetive individuals when bulking and adding mass,,some need it otherwize they look like a plump female with muscle mass ,,and some dont need it because they started so low bodyfat% that the addition of estrogen only took their bodyfat% during bulking to 8-9% insted of the 6% they used to be,,,thats why i always recomend to be on bulking cycles when you are single digit bodyfat or maximum of true 10-12% at absolute max ,,no matter how big you get on roids you wont see the results you wish for if your bodyfat is too high,,you may be looking like a beast ....but it will be big muscular and also fat kind of beast and that is not something you wanna show in public  becausepeople dont understand this ,,its only people who involved in bodybuilding who know to see the diff,,the girls you guys wanting to llok at you will think you are fat if not using some type of ai or ae on the doses mentioned

5. oral aas are FAT FROM WASTE,,they are very important especially in competetive bodybuilding because of shot half lifes,,they are must in any natural competition and very very good even better than injects in many times,,dianabol is to date the BEST DRUG CREATED MUSCLE..legit dianabol that is such as naposim and anabol snake and arrow pinkies,,those 2 can seriously add on you by thelselves about 30lb of muscle and water in amatter of 2 months if legit and respond well to aas,,best orals besie dianabol are dependent on what you want to achieve and for what reason taken

6. this is individual dependent,,deca and eq are ok to combine ,,it depends on hw you body respond to either and both,,its individual but they dont take the place of eachother and work well together,,trenbolone i find unessesary you can achieve the same results of nandrolone with other hormones,,many use it how ever,,trenbolone poweder is garbage and i dont like home made pellets crap because this brings troubles and make you a distributer,,and as i said before you can get same little results you get out of fina from other drugs such as halotestin but to the 10 degree because they were meant for consumption as human grade and your body says yumyum to them unlike many stories that are untrue to how bad it makes the liver etc etc its not,,some people are on halos for 3 months straight ,,the key is to keep the dose at moderate and not take it too high

7. tyroid shoudl use to fasten the metabolism and lose bodyfat% ,,or for real tyroid problems if they take out your gland,,tyroid should not be abused by the average bodybuilder and should be treated with respect,,it is doing its job even if you dont feel like it is,,it will l put you in the best shape of your life if you know what youre doing,,high does of hgh and slin must go together with tyroid otherwize the word s fat marshmelo man will be heard a lot when you show up around your bodybuuilding friends

8.yes true testosterone real legit test ,,will make you feel it within couple hours after you inject it,,it wil start working ,,your body dont wait for shit it attacks it on spot ,,and start releasing it slowly ,,but you will at one week wanna fuck your girlfriend like a mad man and be jackin off to computer whores all night ,,you will start looking at every girl in your local walmart as piece of meat,,suddenly fat girls will look attractive,,and hot girls will be looked at only one term which is called : tits ass and legs

9. no its not true,,the stress and rages you see in some people is resulted of personalityand problems had before the use of hormones,,they were abusive before the ue of hormones and they were to begin with going into fights no matter what since age 10 in elementry school,,it is personality and brain problem not steroid problem,,most bodybuilders and powerlifters are gentle souls and are exteremly sensetive

about the gh does ,,it depends you casn see the number next to my name ,,this is what i recomend for a begginer professional,,but it can go many ways depending on the gh ,,,with china crap triple and quadrouple the doses,,with american made you casn go lower,,it all depends what you work with both products and genetic frame and respond in addition to how serious you are in gym and how serious you are with nutrition as in calories rather than clean clean food none stop ,,,clean food none stop = always stuck same place

hope this helps you hunnys ;)
fallen angel

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »

Internet pissing matches are always fun to watch, though I have the feeling "arnold jr" might be taking things just a wee bit too seriously

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 09:44:00 PM »
actually no hes not,,i gave you there information you will never get from other professional not behind screen and defenitely not to yoru face,,betetr cut and paste it so you remember it,,this is the way to pro card if you got the genetic response and enough time and serious about training
fallen angel

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
Another GOLD post from gh15, but the haters will continue to peck away instead of just saying THANK YOU.

The only reason people bash gh15 is because he's anonymous and they just can't stand not knowing who he is.

Too bad they miss the point. If he gives up his anonymity, he gives up his ability to inform the masses.

gh15, please stick to gear. You nearly lost some of us with the Aliens + Pyramid stuff!
BigNationRadio.com

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »
Another GOLD post from gh15, but the haters will continue to peck away instead of just saying THANK YOU.

The only reason people bash gh15 is because he's anonymous and they just can't stand not knowing who he is.

Too bad they miss the point. If he gives up his anonymity, he gives up his ability to inform the masses.

gh15, please stick to gear. You nearly lost some of us with the Aliens + Pyramid stuff!

I don't get why people hate him.

Gh15 is a cool guy and I appreciate his opinion about pretty much every aspect of bodybuilding

I don't think he is a gimmick

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 10:56:06 PM »
haha another gh15 groupie..let the clown answer

Another gh15 hater, enjoy never breaking the 180lb mark. "Benzy"

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 11:10:51 PM »
This is just a attention cry from ArnoldJunior, he's got a huge ego, he thinks he knows his stuff about aas, and then someone like gh15 with inferior knowledge comes by, and he feels stupid. Way to own yourself Junior. Now leave  :D

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 12:12:24 AM »

Gh15 is a cool guy and I appreciate his opinion about pretty much every aspect of bodybuilding

Agree , and GH15s answer/s post should satisfy Arnoldjr

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 12:28:21 AM »

why do people hate the guy who won the lottery and bought the Lambo? Pure jealously my friend...Many on here are totally jealous of the screen name we know as gh15...

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 12:29:07 AM »
This is just a attention cry from ArnoldJunior, he's got a huge ego, he thinks he knows his stuff about aas, and then someone like gh15 with inferior knowledge comes by, and he feels stupid. Way to own yourself Junior. Now leave  :D

OK "El Mariachi"   ::)

Like you are the expert.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Nice build   ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 01:12:51 AM »
I realized that arnold junior is in way over his head and is overcomplicating things the moment I read what gh15 had to say. Simple, logic and to the point. I suggest Arnie, that u sticky all his posts for everyone to read and stop giving advices. If u give advice on the roid board  but u doubt what gh15 says u clearly are not in a position to advise anyone.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 03:03:52 AM »
By the way arnold jr : I dunot believe you were calling gh15 out ..I believe these were issues u weren't clear on so u went fishing for free advice.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 03:14:19 AM »
By the way arnold jr : I dunot believe you were calling gh15 out ..I believe these were issues u weren't clear on so u went fishing for free advice.

Who cares?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 03:50:27 AM »
solid info....

and nice self ownage...  :P

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 04:10:03 AM »
Awesome please continue to blind people and to push your sick Drug agenda on the Gossip board ::)

Jason you are missing entirely the point why gh15 is getting some stiff resistance here.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2007, 04:45:31 AM »

NO!!! that thread was some of the best stuff he has ever posted! :o

Also, not that many ppl will benefit from his drug advice seeing as most ppl on here are not looking to inject theselves with everything possible in quest for becoming a pro.

How about some advice that everyone can put to use. Like diet, bulking and cutting?
does gh15 put peanut butter on his sammiches? :-*

Milos recommends 1.5-2g protein per lb of bodyweight, is that necessary without drugs?...

etc etc...
tank u jesus