Author Topic: Going too far - Palin email hacked  (Read 4951 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palins Email Hacked
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2008, 01:42:03 PM »
"listen to god sarah" lol a bigger extremist than bin laden that bitch.

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palins Email Hacked
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »
"listen to god sarah" lol a bigger extremist than bin laden that bitch.

No shit. And the sad truth is that nearly all americans are like that: "god this, god that"

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Going too far - Palin email hacked
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2008, 02:21:36 PM »
"IMO she has no right to do government buisness on a private account.  she should have kept them seperated."  (Hugo)

This is the comment I was refering to Hugo.  My rebuttle was to dispute that the info being shared was official government business.  It was referencing general frustrations with the media & personal frustrations between individuals on a PRIVATE account.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »
Additionally, what she wrote was not shocking in the least...actually shows us in a brief snapshot that her public and private character are pretty consistant.

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »
Obtaining that email and posting it makes you no better than the thief who stole it

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2008, 03:45:39 AM »
Obtaining that email and posting it makes you no better than the thief who stole it

It's all over the internet, smart ass ::)
If she can't even use a computer correctly, she deserves every bit of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2008, 03:55:38 AM »
She got hacked because .... drum roll please... she used a non-secure private account to do govt business.  Will she do the same as president?

More disturbing was her official emial account - she CC'd her husband all sorts of private govt emails.  He was in the Gov office nonstop as first hubby.   He was also a member of that alaska separation party, remember?  One of their tenets is to infiltrate the other parties to further their independence agenda.

So, he was CC'd on lots of official business he had no business seeing.  Their defense?  "Todd printed things for her, but never read them."   I'm not buying that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2008, 04:54:51 AM »
"IMO she has no right to do government buisness on a private account.  she should have kept them seperated."  (Hugo)

This is the comment I was refering to Hugo.  My rebuttle was to dispute that the info being shared was official government business.  It was referencing general frustrations with the media & personal frustrations between individuals on a PRIVATE account.
yea, I was just making that comment, it was not intended to justify the hacking, not at all.

The Coach

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2008, 06:14:37 AM »
So what your telling me its ok she got hacked?? Ok I'll rephrase that, ANYONE who has obtained anypart of the contents of her computer are no better than the thief who stole it in the first place. Again, libs = no commonsense.

BTW, the FBI found out it was the son of some Democratic Congressmen from Tennessee....gee, imagine that, a Dem !!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2008, 06:21:46 AM »
Palin Hacker’s Identity is Revealed
Richard Miniter
pajamasmedia.com

The hacker is David Kernell, the 20-year old son of Mike Kernell, a Democrat and elected  state representative in Tennessee, according to Nashville’s largest newspaper, the Tennessean.

I predict that the same crowd that said that Palin should have been able to control her 17-year old daughter will defend the 2o-year old hacker by saying no one can control their kids. At least they will be right once.

If State Rep. Kernell refuses to cooperate with the investigation, the story will get more interesting.

Still, it will be interesting to see what hacker David Kernell has to say for himself.  Why did he do it? What did he think he would find? Does he think he did something wrong? Who introduced him to the Associated Press, which ran with the story? And why did they protect him, even after his father was willing to give him up?

There is a lot more to this story than has emerged so far. Hopefully some enterprising blogger will dig it out…

UPDATE: Terry Frank has screen shots of his facebook pages. Seems there might be a connection to the Obama campaign.

SECOND UPDATE: A well-informed Tennessee radio host Steve Gill told me this about the hacker’s dad: “He is an extremely left-wing Representative from Memphis who has been in the legislature 32 years and has never had any job other than professional politician.”

Makes you wonder what the dad’s role was, if any…

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2008, 07:08:38 AM »
So what your telling me its ok she got hacked?? Ok I'll rephrase that, ANYONE who has obtained anypart of the contents of her computer are no better than the thief who stole it in the first place. Again, libs = no commonsense.

BTW, the FBI found out it was the son of some Democratic Congressmen from Tennessee....gee, imagine that, a Dem !!
who?  I didn't say that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2008, 07:25:53 AM »

Statistically, Repubs and Dems both commit about 50% of the crime in America, right?

I mean, yesterday, some Republican named George stole 1.1 Trillion from me.