Author Topic: Frau Merkel gets unexpected visitors in berlin  (Read 1646 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Frau Merkel gets unexpected visitors in berlin
« on: January 14, 2016, 06:42:38 AM »
this politician hast sent Refugees to Berlin as he has no more accommodation... Frau Merkel does not grasp the gravity of the situation.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-germany-bus-idUKKCN0US1KQ20160114

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Frau Merkel gets unexpected visitors in berlin
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:20:48 PM »
I don't know why, but I had the impression the Germany's immigration laws were fairly strict. I suppose immigration to a country that doesn't involve an oceanic crossing is much easier. Here in the U.S. most of our immigrants, both legal and illegal are from countries south of us.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 01:40:13 AM »
I don't know why, but I had the impression the Germany's immigration laws were fairly strict. I suppose immigration to a country that doesn't involve an oceanic crossing is much easier. Here in the U.S. most of our immigrants, both legal and illegal are from countries south of us.
well when they opened the Borders all the trash came from Eastern Europe, now itīs insane. There is growing pressure now for Merkel to step down. The immigration laws are fairly strict but now need to be changed and they are going to tighten the regulations. Problem is their laws are also very "fair" and everything needs to be checked and double checked because people like the Green Party and Left Party are always screaming human rights. also given the scale of the problem they are just over run ...litrally !

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:21:38 PM »
well when they opened the Borders all the trash came from Eastern Europe, now itīs insane. There is growing pressure now for Merkel to step down. The immigration laws are fairly strict but now need to be changed and they are going to tighten the regulations. Problem is their laws are also very "fair" and everything needs to be checked and double checked because people like the Green Party and Left Party are always screaming human rights. also given the scale of the problem they are just over run ...litrally !

Careful there, my grandson-in-law is from Eastern Germany. He's a really cool guy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 05:34:06 PM »
Careful there, my grandson-in-law is from Eastern Germany. He's a really cool guy.
And some Russians are ok too. It's some of the other nationalities that came over with them. There are organized bands of them who travel back and forwards. Organized and violent. Not nice people.