Author Topic: This pic says it all...  (Read 2896 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: This pic says it all...
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »
These pics say it all!
W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »
and these...
W

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 11:51:30 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 11:58:31 AM »

Great response. ::)
you said
Wow...  ::)
how am i supposed to respond to that numbnut? say something of substance and maybe you will get a serious response.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 12:22:20 PM »
you saidhow am i supposed to respond to that numbnut? say something of substance and maybe you will get a serious response.

It was an implied response to your implication that I am like the protesters when you don't even know me.

The fact I have to explain it says even more.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
It was an implied response to your implication that I am like the protesters when you don't even know me.

The fact I have to explain it says even more.
LOL yes im sorry i should have gotten that from
wow... ::) LOL hahah

LOL i never implied that you where like a protester only that the protester created a fuss when they knew the reaction they would get so that they could point to it and ppl like them and you would cry foul...seems pretty sound and accurate b/c this is exactly what has happend isnt it? You have cried foul even though they where in the wrong havent you? which part have i misstated?

The fact that i had to explain it says it all.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 12:39:44 PM »
LOL yes im sorry i should have gotten that from
wow... ::) LOL hahah

LOL i never implied that you where like a protester only that the protester created a fuss when they knew the reaction they would get so that they could point to it and ppl like them and you would cry foul...seems pretty sound and accurate b/c this is exactly what has happend isnt it? You have cried foul even though they where in the wrong havent you? which part have i misstated?

The fact that i had to explain it says it all.
The highlighted part is misstated.

I did not cry foul... I said I thought it was their right to protest... I did not ever state that anyone was wrong for removing them.

The fact I am responding to this is truly what "says it all."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »
The highlighted part is misstated.

I did not cry foul... I said I thought it was their right to protest... I did not ever state that anyone was wrong for removing them.

The fact I am responding to this is truly what "says it all."
you said it was their right which "implied" that the ppl where in the wrong for removing them. In fact they overstepped their rights and should be been spear tackled.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »
you said it was their right which "implied" that the ppl where in the wrong for removing them. In fact they overstepped their rights and should be been spear tackled.

It is their right to protest... It is also their right to be ejected from a convention center, as it is the hosts right to eject them... I think "spearing" them as you put it, is a bit much... because there's no reasonable requirement to use that kind of force, but you get my point by now I'm sure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 01:00:28 PM »
It is their right to protest... It is also their right to be ejected from a convention center, as it is the hosts right to eject them... I think "spearing" them as you put it, is a bit much... because there's no reasonable requirement to use that kind of force, but you get my point by now I'm sure.
LOL i do and im sure you get mine

It is their right to protest peacefully but its not their right to interfere. Spearing would have been a bit much but would have made for damn good television. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »
LOL i do and im sure you get mine

It is their right to protest peacefully but its not their right to interfere. Spearing would have been a bit much but would have made for damn good television. 

To be honest... If I actually saw it, I may be inclined to think more about voting for McCain.

At least he would have shown some balls. (or rather his crew would have)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:58 PM »
LOL, public event? No, just like the DNC, the RNC you also purchase tickets, the stadium is not open to the public it's a venue that is rented out, that is why you see people with press passes, special passes, and people carry their tickets with them.

She was most likely given a ticket(s), or she could have been hauled off to jail for several citations.