Author Topic: Now THIS is a gym!!  (Read 8573 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Now THIS is a gym!!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 08:33:16 AM »
You make over 200k dollars a year and you're training people out of a storage shed with rusty weights and a 20 dollar walmart computer speakers.  Come on dude, just rent a proper facility and get some better equipment. 

You seem bitter, Vince.  :-\ :-\
D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 08:36:34 AM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 08:42:35 AM »
Coach,

Dave Tate and Louie Would shit a brick if they saw that GHR with a roller pad instead of the Trademark "Dome" pad by the knees.

;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 09:30:54 AM »
You make over 200k dollars a year and you're training people out of a storage shed with rusty weights and a 20 dollar walmart computer speakers.  Come on dude, just rent a proper facility and get some better equipment. 

You like those foo foo gyms don't you Vince?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »
You like those foo foo gyms don't you Vince?

;D

They don't call him Venom Vince for nothing.  :-\
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
You seem bitter, Vince.  :-\ :-\

Not bitter....just making a point.  I think that he needs to upgrade his facilities and he has the funds to do so
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 09:57:18 AM »
sounds like good business acumen.
Many busnesses fail because they over invest ahead of their capacity to sustain the investment
besides its weighttraining not beauty building ?

Yea, but I showed Coach years ago about John Izzo's series on putting together his place.  Joe knows he can do better than that and I called it like I saw it.  Its a hodge podge storage shed garage.  If he's going to use it as a facility then he can do a better job in the layout and make it look more professional.....put some fucking drywall and insulation up at the very least.

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 12:23:30 PM »

Yea, but I showed Coach years ago about John Izzo's series on putting together his place.  Joe knows he can do better than that and I called it like I saw it.  Its a hodge podge storage shed garage.  If he's going to use it as a facility then he can do a better job in the layout and make it look more professional.....put some fucking drywall and insulation up at the very least.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »
I know all about Izzos gym Vince. It's only 200 SQFT BIGGER than my garage. His is suited more for soccer moms and General fitness. I have more equipment suited for my demographics. Besides, I already told you I have another 800 sqft space I use for athletes besides this.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 12:31:59 PM »
You make 200K out of training people a garage gym?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »

I train out of another facility as well.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2012, 12:34:31 PM »
Not bitter....just making a point.  I think that he needs to upgrade his facilities and he has the funds to do so

What's the point you're making?   Why does he need to upgrade the aesthetics if the business is profitable?  Why do you think he needs better equipment - what's lacking?  Be specific as to what needs to change and the corresponding results.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 12:37:52 PM »

Way more than 200k.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »
Business 101. Use other peoples money.
LMAO omg coach your such a fuckin hypocrit

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2012, 12:43:11 PM »
Far from broke but not dumb enough to use MY money.
you just implied your business is going to fail. heres a hint= dont go into a venture your not confident in

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »
LMAO omg coach your such a fuckin hypocrit

How so?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2012, 12:46:20 PM »
you just implied your business is going to fail. heres a hint= dont go into a venture your not confident in

How's your business doing? Oh wait.....you can shut the Fuck up now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2012, 12:48:18 PM »
;D

epic_alien

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »

says the gay guy, :-\ with bitch tits, who lives in a trailer and sells bee pollen.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »
If you don't mind me asking how much do you pay for liability insurance to train people there. I know a normal home owner policy won't cover a commercial buisiness in a house for liability. Those internet personal trainer insurance certificates are worthless for a real law suit. I take it you would need at least $500K coverage.

Another question is how is your house zoned for business? I ask this to tie into the insurance coverage. 

So you must charge about $100 dollars a session I take it or do you train a bunch of people at the same time in the garage?  Must be some rich people by you.

My basement is about 1500 sq foot with a 9 foot ceiling and it's my personal gym. Thinking maybe I should be training some people. My gym is hard core and has a lot of excellent stuff in it.  I have a leather punching bag, quality treadmill, dumbbells up to 110lbs. A power bar and an olympic bar; bumper plates; Rubber based lifting platform; Squat racks; leg press, hi and low row; squat machine; standing and seated calf; leg/curl machine among other stuff.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »
If you don't mind me asking how much do you pay for liability insurance to train people there. I know a normal home owner policy won't cover a commercial buisiness in a house for liability. Those internet personal trainer insurance certificates are worthless for a real law suit. I take it you would need at least $500K coverage.

Another question is how is your house zoned for business? I ask this to tie into the insurance coverage. 

So you must charge about $100 dollars a session I take it or do you train a bunch of people at the same time in the garage?  Must be some rich people by you.

My basement is about 1500 sq foot with a 9 foot ceiling and it's my personal gym. Thinking maybe I should be training some people. My gym is hard core and has a lot of excellent stuff in it.  I have a leather punching bag, quality treadmill, dumbbells up to 110lbs. A power bar and an olympic bar; bumper plates; Rubber based lifting platform; Squat racks; leg press, hi and low row; squat machine; standing and seated calf; leg/curl machine among other stuff.
Most fitness insurance is pretty useless if you really screw up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
I know all about Izzos gym Vince. It's only 200 SQFT BIGGER than my garage. His is suited more for soccer moms and General fitness. I have more equipment suited for my demographics. Besides, I already told you I have another 800 sqft space I use for athletes besides this.

He's training the same athletes as you are although you train more kids.  If you want to train from there, then that's your business but throwing some drywall and insulation into it will make it a lot better to market and it wouldn't cost you but a couple hundred from Home Depot and a few hours of time. 

The place just doesn't look like somewhere that a professional athlete would train
A

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »
No, I know what I'm doing because I've been doing it before you were even a thought in your daddies pants.

Sure you were fatso. You didn't do shit except spewing lies about your lifts etc. on message boards.  :D

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2012, 03:01:03 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
tell you one thing, ive never invested in something that failed, nor would i have ever considered it. as for your personal training business where you charge outrageous amounts to count reps for people who other would have to count reps themselves.. consider yourself blessed to be making money off of peoples ignorance and naivety without being called out socially or legally as a scammer.