Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 73961 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #475 on: December 28, 2013, 02:25:10 AM »
Cliff robinson and terry porter making the clutch shots.
Terry was a bad mofo.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #476 on: December 28, 2013, 02:31:34 AM »
Classic Blazers right there. I actually knew Kersey, real nice guy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: December 28, 2013, 07:21:59 AM »
Classic Blazers right there. I actually knew Kersey, real nice guy.
Jerome and Clyde bad mofos.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #478 on: December 28, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
Blazers look good. I hope they sweep kobe this year.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #479 on: December 28, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »
OKC should NOT have let Harden go.

When RW gets hurt, KD is always left alone.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: December 28, 2013, 02:57:21 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #481 on: December 28, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
Cavs just told Andrew Bynum to fuck off.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: December 29, 2013, 12:56:36 AM »
Andrew Bynum is a fuckwit.

Miami beat my good friend calfzilla's team. I don't know how, but they did, Miami are for real, Fuck the pacers.
Lebron is still the king.

In knicks news, they are still losing, I don't know if there just tanking for wiggins, I think Carmelo has checked out for the year..you can tell when a player checks out, when they keep jacking up shots and play no defense, not even act like there playing defense.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #483 on: December 29, 2013, 01:10:24 AM »
Miami beat us without Lebron. The ugly dinosaur Bosch hits a 3  ::) at the end to win. I don't care though, Blazers are still overachieving.

Andrew Bynum, I hate that guy. Everything that's wrong with today's athlete. I heard a rumor today from someone who knows him and says he doesn't even like basketball that much. How the fuck are you so physically gifted and somewhat talented and have the opportunity to play a fun game for millions yet so stupid to behave like a man and do your job. Just beyond me. I hope he retired and spends all his money and ends up broke in a few years.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: December 29, 2013, 06:28:22 AM »
Miami beat us without Lebron. The ugly dinosaur Bosch hits a 3  ::) at the end to win. I don't care though, Blazers are still overachieving.

Andrew Bynum, I hate that guy. Everything that's wrong with today's athlete. I heard a rumor today from someone who knows him and says he doesn't even like basketball that much. How the fuck are you so physically gifted and somewhat talented and have the opportunity to play a fun game for millions yet so stupid to behave like a man and do your job. Just beyond me. I hope he retired and spends all his money and ends up broke in a few years.

I had no idea lebron was out, shame for Portland fans who only get to see him once a season.
Its not a bad loss, they will learn from it, fact is last second shots are hearbreaking, especially if its from a sucker like Bosh who is overrated and who is getting a amazing ride on wade and lebrons coat tails.

Bynum..never was a fan, he should be a Knick, him and Carmelo are perfect for eachother. Bynum will bad mouth the coach while his on the bench, he thought he can get away with it with mike brown, Dan gilbert told him to get the fuck out, him and his fucked up knees. I remember they asked him years ago "where would you like to play" he replied "I don't care, every city has a bank" anyone that takes him based on that thought and his degenerative knees deserves him and his fucked up attitude.

He is a great example of a player that has a few championships but is still useless. Championships only count for players like Kobe, lebron, Duncan and hopefully Durant, This guy is a true cancer, I think he went at Irving for being a ball hog, (BTW where the fuck is the cavs #1 pick in the draft? is he playing? and who is it??  he must be having flashbacks of kobe. Bynum cannot control his knees, but he needs to be thankful the cavs took a chance with him, ungrateful fuck...I totally forgot how he conned the sixers too.

I really hope the knicks get him, I have to admit, I love seeing them lose, watch this, Melo has been out for a week, he will come back fat. No work ethic at all, just a chucker. Bynum and Amare on the same team  hahah please let this happen.

As I said before, its not imperative for every player to win a championship, in 10 years from now, players like Bynum, melo, howard will never be mentioned (there more about collecting money which is why im dumbfounded how howard left many millions on the table to leave LA to play in a hole like Houston. whether they win rings or not nobody will care, Bynum will be forgotten within 2 yrs from now, playing in Australia for $20k a year.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: December 29, 2013, 06:30:52 AM »
OKC should NOT have let Harden go.

When RW gets hurt, KD is always left alone.

Did they let him go, I think his agents held out during contract negotiating to get more and OKC said "fuck you and your beard you shark toothed fuckface" he thinks his a bonafide superstar, his wrong.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #486 on: December 29, 2013, 06:31:23 AM »
fuck you and your beard hahahahah gold brotha gold

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: December 29, 2013, 06:36:00 AM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #488 on: December 29, 2013, 06:37:09 AM »
Rose also bitching about not wanting to go through a rebuild with bulls fuck me for someone who has been sitting more then he has been playing he got a lot to complain about.  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: December 29, 2013, 06:44:50 AM »
Rose also bitching about not wanting to go through a rebuild with bulls fuck me for someone who has been sitting more then he has been playing he got a lot to complain about.  ::)

he needs a knee rejuvenation and a fucken dermatologist. TV networks should never ever do a close up on Rose's face.

Rose will never get a ring, lets go add him with melo, howard and cp3. Lebron era now, those other players are not getting younger or better, they have reached there peak and will be dropping by next year..If lebron does falter then the pacers will be like the piston teams that won those championships.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #490 on: December 29, 2013, 06:47:12 AM »
he needs a knee rejuvenation and a fucken dermatologist. TV networks should never ever do a close up on Rose's face.

Rose will never get a ring, lets go add him with melo, howard and cp3. Lebron era now, those other players are not getting younger or better, they have reached there peak and will be dropping by next year..If lebron does falter then the pacers will be like the piston teams that won those championships.
id love for the pacers to do it this year and i hate them too but i hate miami worse

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: December 29, 2013, 06:54:37 AM »
id love for the pacers to do it this year and i hate them too but i hate miami worse

how can you hate lebron, wade I understand, but I really want lebron to win at least 5 rings. BTW lebron owns every pacer, he can beat them 1 on 5.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #492 on: December 29, 2013, 06:56:47 AM »
how can you hate lebron, wade I understand, but I really want lebron to win at least 5 rings. BTW lebron owns every pacer, he can beat them 1 on 5.
almost was not the case last year brethren and remember wade didnt need lebron to win it all lebron needed wade

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #493 on: December 29, 2013, 03:16:05 PM »
Bynum is a piece of shit.

Crazy how Chris B. hit that three to beat the Blazers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: December 29, 2013, 03:19:46 PM »
Panthers. Oh sweat this is a NBA thread sorry.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #496 on: December 29, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »
PS... just like QB said... I want to vomit every time they show rose fugly pimple face

pizza face and has the damn nerve to wear a smirk 365 like he is above god

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: December 29, 2013, 04:24:07 PM »
almost was not the case last year brethren and remember wade didnt need lebron to win it all lebron needed wade

I agree to a point, but since i like to debate all things NBA, wade wouldnt have won without alonzo mourning, alonzo had the key plays and blocks in that mavs series, i was a massive shaq fan and i remember i use to yell at the TV and say "take shaq out and put alonzo in" and 'Zo was great, flash had a great series. Antoine walker had big 3's too. basically to round out this debate all Superstars needs good solid role players...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #498 on: December 29, 2013, 04:25:25 PM »
zo was a great center in the times in the nba when have a great big man was a must  :'(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: December 29, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »
PS... just like QB said... I want to vomit every time they show rose fugly pimple face

pizza face and has the damn nerve to wear a smirk 365 like he is above god

I stopped eating pizza after seeing a derrick rose interview. Thanks Derrick, Im leaner now.