Author Topic: Lets construct the shittiest bodybuilder  (Read 3889 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Lets construct the shittiest bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 02:09:11 PM »
P

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »
phils chest is his only weak part, too small for his arms/shoulders and somehow looks weird.. sure there are others "famous" pros with worse chests but he was the first to come in my mind!..

so who do you think has the worest chest?..
Yep it's just have proportional problems. Otherwise I think it's thick, full, round...so very good.

The worst chest...? I really don't know. But I think one of the more famous name in the biz with bad chest was Craig Titus. Maybe...

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »
Yep it's just have proportional problems. Otherwise I think it's thick, full, round...so very good.

The worst chest...? I really don't know. But I think one of the more famous name in the biz with bad chest was Craig Titus. Maybe...

Yeah, Titus was pretty much the first name that sprung to my mind when i though about a poor chest(excluding any pros with pec tears). Heath's chest is just disproportionate, Titus' just looked strange.

Jeremy Freeman is another one who can be thrown in for triceps. They were practically non existent.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »

more like structural problems.

short clavicle width = smal/short pec musclebellies.

crucialtimes

• Getbig II
  • chillin
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »
Shittiest bbers have already been born... Kamali, Kovacs, Palumbo.

Bingo.