Author Topic: tebowing  (Read 4420 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: tebowing
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »
Yes, the power that fueled him - the thing he believed in which gave him these tools - was God.

But that doesn't mean God made him go 7 and 1, or God caused him to lose today. 

It means his belief in self, his focus, his drive to break that goal line is greater than the others, even if his skill set is sub-par.

Plus he has a great D, his running game is solid, and it took 2 months for the league to figure out the 6 plays he knows.  He will be .500 from now on.

(I grew up in catholic schools for 10 years, i respect a higher power, but he wasn't guiding any football thru uprights.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »
Suh is a player that reads his own press clippings....he thinks he is bigger than the game....he hurts his team more than he helps.

Tebow on the other hand....helps his team physically....emotionall y....spiritually.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
I found it amusing how many atheists "hoped" that Broncos lost because of Tebow.

South park was right on about you "atheists".

If Tebow was a Muslim he would have won today, too bad he picked the wrong religion.

FYI you cant use suicide bomber tactic in football
all drugs - TPPIIP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »
Well, I think we all know his "higher power" is God. Look, this isn't about him as a player its about the good he represents, he doesn't have to witness to people he leads by example and whether you believe in God or not you can't help to be inspired by his walk. As a Christian I firmly believe he was put in front of us by God to lead by example. Flame away.

I'm not inspired by him in the slightest..and i'm not an Atheist. I think this whole thing with him is stupid on both sides ...religion brings out the idiot in people

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2011, 07:54:24 PM »
.religion brings out the idiot in people

truth

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2011, 08:30:34 PM »
I'm not inspired by him in the slightest..and i'm not an Atheist. I think this whole thing with him is stupid on both sides ...religion brings out the idiot in people
You oughta be an atheist, anything else is just nonsense.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »
Yes...because its worked out so well for you. Hahaha.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2011, 09:18:04 PM »
everytime I see Tim Tebow all I can think about is the movie "The Manchurian Candidate"

Exactly what is going on but no one is talking about it. His parents are fucking fruit loops. And that SNL skit is fucking funny as fuck.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2011, 09:23:19 PM »
He could run for Colorado governor tomorrow and probably win.

He does that job for a while, moves up to senator and eventually president by age 36.

Don't drink the cool aid. Do you honestly think he is going to win from here on out? The dude should watch Wes Welker tapes and decide to move to slot receiver. However his ego is so big that he is going to have to go down in flames as THE quarterback. He could actually break records as a slot receiver. The guy is a fucking gamer but a quarterback he is not.  He doesn't have 1/10th of Mike Vick's talent and Vick is holding on by a freaking thread. Another guy who's ego has him in the wrong position. :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
Yes...because its worked out so well for you. Hahaha.
???