Author Topic: Natural bodybuilding goals, let's get real here  (Read 24357 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Natural bodybuilding goals, let's get real here
« Reply #150 on: June 11, 2011, 06:40:06 AM »
The CAPS thing seems to be contagious these days on getbig...it's like little guys who ride large motorcycles..

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2011, 07:53:58 AM »
If that guy went to the gym instead of focusing almost soley on diet for leaness he could be a lot bigger as a natural.
I'd bet all he does is cardio, like cycling or jogging and maybe 'core' exercises on the swiss ball and a few light weights to 'tone'.

His arms are very skinny, any natural who lifts weights for at least a year could have bigger arms.

Not saying it's a bad physique, he looks fit and in shape, but doesn't look like he lifts weights though.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHO SAYS THAT GUY FOCUSES ON DIET? MY FRIEND MODELS AND HE DOESN'T DO JACK SHIT BUT PLAY BASKETBALL 3-4 TIME A WEEK AND HE'S BIGGER, OR AT LEAST HARDER THAN THAT. 5'10, 155 LEGIT 6% BODY FAT.

HE EATS MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE A DAY. A BIG ASS MEAL OF POPEYES OR SOME OTHER SHIT AND KEEPS THAT BODY. THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT CAN BE HUGE ON HORMONES.

LIKE ASS BRUISE, BEFORE HE LIFTED YOU SEE THE GENES...BIG CHEST AND DECENT ARMS. IF MY FRIEND ACTUALLY LIFTED HE'D FILL OUT TO 175-180 AND THEN BLOW UP TESTOSTERONA.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, I STARTED OUT ABOUT 10LBS LESS ALL OF IT BEING THAT KIND OF MUSCLE. I WAS SKINNY TOO, NOT LEAN. I DIDNT HAVE THAT 6 PACK LIKE ASS BRUISE OR THOSE ENGRAVED ABS LIKE MY FRIEND.

THESE GUYS ARE THE ONE'S WHERE WE SAY GENETICS MATTER IN TERMS OF A STARTING POINT. BUT OVERALL ITS WHERE YOU END WITH RESPONSE TO HORMONES.I RESPOND, VERY WELL. PERHAPS CAUSE I CAME IN VERY LEAN AND THEN USED, IDK BUT MY BODY SOAKED IT UP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »
Yes, "used to be" is the keyword here.

I was stupid. Bodybuilding is the muscle drugs.

you did a cycle?

E
E