Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 373164 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I saw a hoe that is a bartender at another bar today looked at her with my hat on she was with another girl could tell she lesbian, the girl she was sitting with was ugly. I don't understand people like that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I saw a hoe that is a bartender at another bar today looked at her with my hat on she was with another girl could tell she lesbian, the girl she was sitting with was ugly. I don't understand people like that.

was she sitting @ 3%

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
4% she looked at me now later tonight I may try to visit her.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Disgusted delivering some awesome info  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

Not likely you are going to do any growing on extreme cal  low carb and low fat diets.

i disagree.

'not likely' is a supposition, not a statement based on personal experience.

i am growing in a severe cal defifict better than i ever did in an calorie surplus and my drug intake is 1/3.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Would there be any problem with a high dose GH and Keto diet? I know T3 can make you hypoglycemic.

that would be pointless, and pretty much defeat the purpose of hgh.  I wouldn't bother with generic HGH, unless you have money to burn.
l

ukjeff

i disagree.

'not likely' is a supposition, not a statement based on personal experience.

i am growing in a severe cal defifict better than i ever did in an calorie surplus and my drug intake is 1/3.
No ones broscience is about to "jump the shark".

bigmc

• Getbig V
Disgusted provides much wisdom on here

guy really knows his stuff and has walked the walk
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Disgusted provides much wisdom on here

guy really knows his stuff and has walked the walk
Indeed, someone I certainly look up to.

OK gents hit 229 today, from 246 8 days ago, NOT BAD EH  ;)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Indeed, someone I certainly look up to.

OK gents hit 229 today, from 246 8 days ago, NOT BAD EH  ;)

you mentioned in one of your post only 40g of fat a day if I remember correctly. What is included in those 40 grams, nuts, peanut butter..?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

you mentioned in one of your post only 40g of fat a day if I remember correctly. What is included in those 40 grams, nuts, peanut butter..?
Actually I will correct myself here, I actually don`t take even that much, if anything forty is like the most. I put a little bit of healthy oil with chicken and the fish when I cook them, may add up to 20 grams or less and I take 10 grams worth of supplemental fats.

ukjeff

Actually I will correct myself here, I actually don`t take even that much, if anything forty is like the most. I put a little bit of healthy oil with chicken and the fish when I cook them, may add up to 20 grams or less and I take 10 grams worth of supplemental fats.
Dont forget your peanut butter jelly sandwich.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Dont forget your peanut butter jelly sandwich.
Bro I would pay 10 grand for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right now.

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Can't you eat at least one during a week?

Something like 300-400 calories, depending on the peanut butter you use and the jelly. Stick to organic, "most natural" peanut butter and jelly without HFCS. Tastes the best and actually even more filling.

all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V

take the spoon of peanut butter. dip it in the jam.

eat it like that. all the goodness of the pb and & j without the nasty bread carbs.

like 150 cals .

cheers!
b

no one

• Getbig V

No ones broscience is about to "jump the shark" new pic shows he knows what hes talking about.

fixed it for you bro.

no need to thank me.

;)
b

Deutsch

• Getbig II
^ you sir are a fucking wizard.  I have never even thought of doing it like that.

ukjeff

fixed it for you bro.

no need to thank me.

;)
To claim you are gaining extra muscle size whilst in a severe calorific deficit isnt possible, you can only be retaining water in the muscle whilst getting leaner and giving the illusion of added muscle gain.
That was my point.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Can't you eat at least one during a week?

Something like 300-400 calories, depending on the peanut butter you use and the jelly. Stick to organic, "most natural" peanut butter and jelly without HFCS. Tastes the best and actually even more filling.

I suppose it wouldn`t hurt per se, but I set the challange at the beginning of the journey and do not break come hell or high waters, it it is the only way I know how to live.

take the spoon of peanut butter. dip it in the jam.

eat it like that. all the goodness of the pb and & j without the nasty bread carbs.

like 150 cals .

cheers!
Great idea no one but see my above response  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
To claim you are gaining extra muscle size whilst in a severe calorific deficit isnt possible, you can only be retaining water in the muscle whilst getting leaner and giving the illusion of added muscle gain.
That was my point.
Wrong, it totally is possible, Levrone proved this with flying colors. I have done it as well

ukjeff

Wrong, it totally is possible, Levrone proved this with flying colors. I have done it as well

Levrone was a big eater during his precontest phase, no 36 hour fasts for him.

dustin

that would be pointless, and pretty much defeat the purpose of hgh.  I wouldn't bother with generic HGH, unless you have money to burn.

Why would it be pointless?

I can think of lots of fun ways I'd love to use GH. Keto wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd probably do something closer to CKD instead of full blown keto. Never been a fan of that because I think only really big fatties need to do full blown keto.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Levrone was a big eater during his precontest phase, no 36 hour fasts for him.
Your acting like the fast is the main ingredient, the fast acts as one component of the big picture and during the journey you can indeed put on some muscle.

Leverone was 210lb and did a 3-4 week blitz to get to 250 then while losing tons of fat and gaining tons of muscle ended at 240 and change for a few of his Olympia`s

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Why would it be pointless?

I can think of lots of fun ways I'd love to use GH. Keto wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd probably do something closer to CKD instead of full blown keto. Never been a fan of that because I think only really big fatties need to do full blown keto.
Of course there is a point, flint is out to lunch about this claim and his claim for generic gh, which I know personally 5-6 pros, yes IFBB pros who use generic.

ukjeff

Yes whilst eating a lot of nutritious food.
It was the added extras that forced the nutrients into the muscle and blew the cells up with water.