Author Topic: Arnold's Twisting Back Shot VS Gunters  (Read 13190 times)

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold's Twisting Back Shot VS Gunters
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2009, 12:22:21 PM »
You must be very good at sarcasm. Go pick up his Encylopedia of Bodybuilding. Arnold said he had a wide waist, especially if you look at him straight on. He also said he had sloping shoulders. His biceps overpowered his triceps. If he were to compete today he would be another Gunter. Period.

As far as superior mindset...Weeda felt he was superior to put on magazine covers. Arnold was not heads and shoulders above Nubret or Sergio in terms of physiques, but in terms of marketibility, he was a goldmine.

dream on

if you would be right, - for example with your "waist-theory" - why does a blocky as hell cutler win in 2009
you cant be stupid enough to belive arnold wouldn t look better than cutler if h on the same shit

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2009, 12:37:28 PM »

dream on

if you would be right, - for example with your "waist-theory" - why does a blocky as hell cutler win in 2009
you cant be stupid enough to belive arnold wouldn t look better than cutler if h on the same shit

Use logic. Gunter and Cutler are diff, this discussion is about Arnold and Gunter. Both aprox the same height. Cutler is 5'8-9, and pushing 270. The weight and height makes a diff.

I have no waist theory. It is what it is. Look at Arnold straight on, relaxed, you see he had a wide waist. He said he would use twisting poses to minimize it. That is his words. Now look at Gunter, he has the same wide waist, in fact, he is practically Arnold @ 300 pounds.

Cutler has a extremely wide waist and frame. And he is not in the discussion. Try sticking to the talking points.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »
Kevin Levrone has one of the best twisting back shots of all time imo.  His is better then both of these guys.
Wait for it....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »
ain zvai drai Barkus Cruel
hahaha and hulkster calls Yates "twigs on a barrel" hahahaha look at the pencils on arnold!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2009, 01:03:06 PM »
Arnold would not even be able to win the Nationals if he competed today looking as he did back then.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2009, 01:21:57 PM »
Arnold would not even be able to win the Nationals if he competed today looking as he did back then.
Of course he would have, by using his superior mindset, he would outwit his opponents who outweighed him or had superior bodyparts. That's according to Closeline.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »
Kevin Levrone has one of the best twisting back shots of all time imo.  His is better then both of these guys.

Yeah
of course, KL has NO biceps peak to speak of

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 12:51:46 AM »
Of course he would have, by using his superior mindset, he would outwit his opponents who outweighed him or had superior bodyparts. That's according to Closeline.

;D

Maybe Arnold would win if all the other competitors had a disability and weren't smart enough to call him on his bullshit?  That's what "big men" do right, make fun of people who overcome disabilities?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »
;D

Maybe Arnold would win if all the other competitors had a disability and weren't smart enough to call him on his bullshit?  That's what "big men" do right, make fun of people who overcome disabilities?

"Ha ha, look at you, you little girly man....Why is your head 3x too small for your body? You shrunken head you..."

And then when called on this he would say, "I was only giving him the respect that one deserves for being disabled and getting up on stage with me."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »
"Ha ha, look at you, you little girly man....Why is your head 3x too small for your body? You shrunken head you..."

And then when called on this he would say, "I was only giving him the respect that one deserves for being disabled and getting up on stage with me."

Yeah, but Lou got him back at the Pumping Iron outtake from the reunion in 2002 when he flexed his biceps and said "Steal god id Ahnod."  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »
Yeah, but Lou got him back at the Pumping Iron outtake from the reunion in 2002 when he flexed his biceps and said "Steal god id Ahnod."  ;D
Louie needs to work out...he keeps hearing his father in his head
"Louie, LOU-IEEEEE...more reps, more reps Louie"

The biggest owning is when Lou's own father called Arnold "The King"...that right there says it all.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »
Louie needs to work out...he keeps hearing his father in his head
"Louie, LOU-IEEEEE...more reps, more reps Louie"

The biggest owning is when Lou's own father called Arnold "The King"...that right there says it all.

LOL..."I want more weight, I wanna BEAT 'EM [voice cracks]".  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »
LOL..."I want more weight, I wanna BEAT 'EM [voice cracks]".  ;D
His father: "Oh, what a workout, Louie." (pat's himself dry)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2009, 01:58:32 AM »

oh no boy

today he would be on stage with 315 pounds hard as Andreas Münzer (adviced by munzer in his years in Munich befor he went to usa  ;D)

and win 10 consecutive Mr O playing with todays farts as cutler oder tiny dex/heath

get it boy!