Author Topic: No Conservative Media Coverage?  (Read 3435 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: No Conservative Media Coverage?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
"240 - im not kidding - Palin is the only thing that kept him from a below 40% showing.    "

So in order for this to be true, he would have to have polled below 40% from march until the day he chose Palin, right?  ;) ;)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »
The day Palin was picked - I picked up a new AR15 and signed up to volunteer.  Same with my parents, although they did not buy firearams that day.  ;D   

I went to PA for a week to do voter fraud operations if for no other reason than to say I made my effort to stop the Obamanation. 
and we see how well that idea worked!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »
and we see how well that idea worked!

Not too well, but the McLame campaign was horrible.  I have worked in other campaigns and this was a horrible mess ligitics wise. 

I still have my AR15 though.   ;D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 01:35:06 PM »
Not too well, but the McLame campaign was horrible.  I have worked in other campaigns and this was a horrible mess ligitics wise. 

I still have my AR15 though.   ;D
then you did better than mccain.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 01:40:54 PM »
then you did better than mccain.

ha ha.  time for him to retire already. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 02:55:06 PM »
LOL I agree to an extent but you really think msnbc, abc, cnn are going to go right after obamas fiasco of a presidency?  ::) please dont blow smoke up my ass

Only when it becomes news they can sell.  Right now, its mostly chicken littles.  What Obama has done hasn't grown into its full effect yet, good or bad.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »
Only when it becomes news they can sell.  Right now, its mostly chicken littles.  What Obama has done hasn't grown into its full effect yet, good or bad.
LOL your kidding yourselft OZ you think FOX is going to move left?

The majority of the media are progressive liberals and it shows in their reporting they will not move off this perch.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »
LOL your kidding yourselft OZ you think FOX is going to move left?

The majority of the media are progressive liberals and it shows in their reporting they will not move off this perch.

I agree that there are many progressive liberals in the media, who will when they can taint their reporting.  However, the bottom line is the news you see is the news that sells.  No matter how "liberal" American gets fox will always have "their" audience.  So, of course i don't see FOX turning into MSNBC.  But if there wasn't a "fox" audience, they'd pander up to the nearest thing they can sell to, even if it's commy pink-o liberal.