Author Topic: postions of flexion  (Read 869 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
postions of flexion
« on: October 26, 2008, 07:56:20 PM »
what is yall opinion on positions of flexion program from steve holoman
ya know saying u should work midrange stretch and contracted

so like barbell curls-midrange incline curls stretch and concentration curls contracted
w

tinman15

• Getbig I
Re: postions of flexion
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »
No offense, but your question sucks and makes no sense.  Please be more specific, and there isn't any need to use big words.  Flexion is a medical term which refers to the distance between any two bones/limbs and bringing them closer.  I work in rehab and we barely even use the word flexion...  I think what you are referring to are half reps?   SO, are you asking what our opinions are on starting an exercise half flexed to fully flexed, or moving them from fully stretched to half flexed?  If not then what... Maybe it's just me, but I don't even get what you're asking.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 04:03:37 PM »
No offense, but your question sucks and makes no sense.  Please be more specific, and there isn't any need to use big words.  Flexion is a medical term which refers to the distance between any two bones/limbs and bringing them closer.  I work in rehab and we barely even use the word flexion...  I think what you are referring to are half reps?   SO, are you asking what our opinions are on starting an exercise half flexed to fully flexed, or moving them from fully stretched to half flexed?  If not then what... Maybe it's just me, but I don't even get what you're asking.
I have no clue what youre talking about-i also work in rehab and im not using big words  ::)

http://www.musclenet.com/positionsofflexion.htm
read that and educate yourself
thanks
Gene
w

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 05:39:06 PM »
what is yall opinion on positions of flexion program from steve holoman
ya know saying u should work midrange stretch and contracted

so like barbell curls-midrange incline curls stretch and concentration curls contracted

I think that training idea is a good one