Author Topic: Getbig Facts !!!!  (Read 17596 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: Get big Facts !!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2011, 08:42:00 PM »
people claim to be following him for years but still dont know from the once a month hint he drops in his posts, who the fk he is, lol!

if you have been following you will have a list that is directly related to only ONE pro. for starters, music used in his posing routines back in his nabba days match precisely those that he has mentioned here on getbig...*cough, "mj15 approved" (quote 2009 post sign offs) cough*

*cough, day after new york pro 2009 angry posting on getbig, *cough

*cough, being paid to just come out to arab country kuwait and guestpost/hangout at oxygen gym, *cough

*cough, absolutely loves to side track you guys when you say he's nasser. always comes out with the line to make you b directioeleive it more by saying "ah yes, beautiful man with glasses was indeed the best no one can be like him" lol...idiots...*cough

*cough, germany/thailand link, *cough

*cough, his hate for 'mishko' for what he did to him at the colorado pro 2007, *cough

*cough, no postings on getbig on weekends or about 2 days leading to a show that this pro would be competing in, day after the show, back in full force postings, *cough

*cough, posts were able to be kept up with as a "reading pupil" before his retirement (2010 olympia), after retirment all the time in the world to post, going from his usual 1-5 posts per day while competing to upto 20 posts a day after 2010 olympia

...the rest is more solid evidence from firends of his also in the pharma industry that cant keep their mouths shut but i have more respect for this guy than to post here.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
Okay for the last time.The first pic is me at 218lbs when I won the Mr Natural World.I paased a polygraph and urine test.
The second pic was taken 4 years later at 260lbs right after the Mr USA on hormones

You lie about guest posing IG2  , Why should we believe you now  ???

You have not credibility here, I hope this helps,

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2011, 08:48:25 PM »
A meltdown at its finest.

bikinislut approved

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2011, 08:49:21 PM »
A meltdown at its finest.

bikinislut approved

LOOL

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
and as for that other guy that has mental problems in the head to come up with something like "international guestposer #2" LOL!!!....

162 !

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
Okay for the last time.The first pic is me at 218lbs when I won the Mr Natural World.I paased a polygraph and urine test.
The second pic was taken 4 years later at 260lbs right after the Mr USA on hormones

Why do you lie? The pics I posted were from the 2003 USA. Look at the video posted by Mensa Bob. It was no fucking guest posing for a natural show. Why lie? For what?

I wasn't even critiquing your pics, just showing who you were. And you were clearly much better in 2006. Props.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2011, 09:18:41 PM »
people claim to be following him for years but still dont know from the once a month hint he drops in his posts, who the fk he is, lol!

if you have been following you will have a list that is directly related to only ONE pro. for starters, music used in his posing routines back in his nabba days match precisely those that he has mentioned here on getbig...*cough, "mj15 approved" (quote 2009 post sign offs) cough*

*cough, day after new york pro 2009 angry posting on getbig, *cough

*cough, being paid to just come out to arab country kuwait and guestpost/hangout at oxygen gym, *cough

*cough, absolutely loves to side track you guys when you say he's nasser. always comes out with the line to make you b directioeleive it more by saying "ah yes, beautiful man with glasses was indeed the best no one can be like him" lol...idiots...*cough

*cough, germany/thailand link, *cough

*cough, his hate for 'mishko' for what he did to him at the colorado pro 2007, *cough

*cough, no postings on getbig on weekends or about 2 days leading to a show that this pro would be competing in, day after the show, back in full force postings, *cough

*cough, posts were able to be kept up with as a "reading pupil" before his retirement (2010 olympia), after retirment all the time in the world to post, going from his usual 1-5 posts per day while competing to upto 20 posts a day after 2010 olympia

...the rest is more solid evidence from firends of his also in the pharma industry that cant keep their mouths shut but i have more respect for this guy than to post here.

Your points are only valid for people that actually read ALL of his garbled posts. But since you have figure out the big mystery of who GH 15 is...enlighten us...specifically me.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2011, 09:35:06 PM »
Your points are only valid for people that actually read ALL of his garbled posts. But since you have figure out the big mystery of who GH 15 is...enlighten us...specifically me.
no! you stupid fuck! now you look like the idiot, just like the other dumb asses that come here all new and havnt been following.
you're that idiot that comes in half way through a movie and asks whats been going on.

the point is YOU now look like the fkn dumbass! you wana know so so bad, you just want a name to put an end to your suspense but cant figure out for the life of you why the fk he cant!!? open your eyes! he's told us who he is. if you are heavily involved in your bodybuilding and know the pros lives off the stage, then you KNOW who it is. too bad for you that you want to be told directly because the suspense is so bad for you.

fuck off and get yor facts straight. i gave you your answers. if you cant figure it out and need a fkn name SPECIFICALY, you are fkn stu-pid!

hints only! that way he is safe as no "name" was actually ever mentioned from his posts!
he does it smart in a way where all the names and industry shit he has outed over the years cant be 100% confirmed it is "such and such ifbb pro". hints only throughout the years and IF you know "whats up" you know the name of this ifbb pro without him having to destroy himself and actuall type it down.

he is an ifbb pro. "top 6" as he says but more specifically "top 4" but wont be that specific as it narrows it down ALOT to who he is.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2011, 09:44:36 PM »
no! you stupid fuck! now you look like the idiot, just like the other dumb asses that come here all new and havnt been following.
you're that idiot that comes in half way through a movie and asks whats been going on.

the point is YOU now look like the fkn dumbass! you wana know so so bad, you just want a name to put an end to your suspense but cant figure out for the life of you why the fk he cant!!? open your eyes! he's told us who he is. if you are heavily involved in your bodybuilding and know the pros lives off the stage, then you KNOW who it is. too bad for you that you want to be told directly because the suspense is so bad for you.

fuck off and get yor facts straight. i gave you your answers. if you cant figure it out and need a fkn name SPECIFICALY, you are fkn stu-pid!

hints only! that way he is safe as no "name" was actually ever mentioned from his posts!
he does it smart in a way where all the names and industry shit he has outed over the years cant be 100% confirmed it is "such and such ifbb pro". hints only throughout the years and IF you know "whats up" you know the name of this ifbb pro without him having to destroy himself and actuall type it down.

he is an ifbb pro. "top 6" as he says but more specifically "top 4" but wont be that specific as it narrows it down ALOT to who he is.

Here's the thing beefcake. I'm not involved in the pros lives outside of shows.

However this is a great meltdown that is as my hero and idol GH15 would say....

bikinislut approved

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2011, 09:51:42 PM »

bikinislut approved

the true meltdown is with those that can only say "meltdown" in reply to a post that truley hits home to them.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2011, 09:55:01 PM »
the true meltdown is with those that can only say "meltdown" in reply to a post that truley hits home to them.
grab a fkn chair!

You still haven't revealed how amazingly intelligent you are....being able to figure out who Growth Hormone 15 is and all.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »
Why do you lie? The pics I posted were from the 2003 USA. Look at the video posted by Mensa Bob. It was no fucking guest posing for a natural show. Why lie? For what?

I wasn't even critiquing your pics, just showing who you were. And you were clearly much better in 2006. Props.

if you look at it closely ,,this fella got everything developed like light heavy competitor in the 190-200lb level ,,arms are 195lb zone,,delts 195lb zone,,pecs ..195lb zone,,only thing that put him in his "size" is his midsection ,,it is the abnormal growth of the insides and the midsection to simply large...from ....ABUSE OF HORMONES that INCULDE insulina! and lots of it....

so you got here a liar scambag,,that still try to come off to you and sell propduct through his legal services and ofcourse has hand in foot in the ilegal services that done behind the scenes,,,he is also npc judge....came here and lie LIE to getbig members in simple facts,,tried to put van b one of the most knowledgable individuals there are about hormones,,tryied to make him look bad,,i dont even give a fuck what he say about me but this fella is really poision to the bodybuilding,,he is disgusting filth and everyone here knows it and can see it,,

he only come here when he sign aka uses some new no one amatuer like mickael locet to some contract for free supllmenets or 4 k a year,,so he can pass his garbage as something beneficial ,,STOP BUYING HIS COMPANY PRODUCTS HE IS DISGRACE,,

infact i give out order to ALL MY PUPILS TO STOP BUY HIS PROTIEN ,,forget about products ,,stop buying his stuff period that will teach him a lesson

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2011, 10:02:11 PM »

bikinislut approved

you stole my fuckin signature,,

bitch

: ) this was suckmymuscle immitation ...

GH15 APPROVED

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2011, 10:03:27 PM »
You still haven't revealed how amazingly intelligent you are....being able to figure out who Growth Hormone 15 is and all.

actualy he is very inteligent,,there are many smart bodybuilders on this site,,thank god for that,,then come john limbo and make a bad name for all of us by lieing abotu simple shit as a competition ,,this is pathetic,,makes us all look like shit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2011, 10:17:15 PM »
actualy he is very inteligent,,there are many smart bodybuilders on this site,,thank god for that,,then come john limbo and make a bad name for all of us by lieing abotu simple shit as a competition ,,this is pathetic,,makes us all look like shit

gh15 approved

Who? What? When? Where? How?

What utter nonsense. Back this up man.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »
what? you dont think some bodybuildr are smart? look at van b ,,look at steve namat,,look at stavio,,look at bobie,, this site is full of smart bodybuild,,dont you read the postings? they always talk about many thing not only bodybuild,,politics ,,current events,,whores,,social life,,all aspect of life,,there are some extremly smart fellas here ,,read some of the posting,,even the ones who play dumb like whast his name falcon is pretty inteligent,,

soem peopel are wacked yes,,but many here are smart,,sometimes too smart and that make them wacked

look at that adnois fella he is very smart fella to a point he became wakced,,
same for that leafy again smart fella,,
same for that retard simply huge,,also smart fella
suckmuscle also pretty inteligent but wacked from bordom or god knows what
croach ...highly inteligent but liar,,
jamaica boy...level headed pretty inteligent

240 ,,highly inteligent ,,used to  be much better when he was wacked back in the day but still both thenm and now highly inteligent
sevastes ....highly inteligent,,highly! would lwipe the floor with many fella if put them all to a mission or task in real life,,like a cat fallin on his feet every time
many many more,,that bulesemo,,extremly smart guy

many many more read the fuckin boarding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »
DO YOU FUCKIN RETARD THINK GH15 WILL JUST COME AND USE SAME CONNECTION IF THERE WAS A RISK TO GH15? YOU FUCIKIN RETARDS EVER THOUGHT THAT THE IP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON BEHIND THE FUCKIN IP?? I AM AN IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,WHO EVER TOLD YOU I AM NOT IS A LIAR! ,,

LEARN TO UNDERDSTASND THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE I TOOK ALL PERCAUSION TO SECURE MY SAFETY!,,THE IP GH15 OPERATE FROM IN ALL ITS FORMS ALL ALONG THE YEARS IS NOT BELONGING TO THE PERSON THAT WRITE AS GH15!

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD

BY THE WAY THE PERCAUSION I TOOK IS NOT ONLY WITH SAFETY WHEN IT COME TO IPS BUT IT IS ALSO WITH INFORMATION I HAVE ON MANY IN THE IFBB THAT INCLUDE TRANSACTIONS AND ON CAMERA TRANSACTIONS! I DOTN HAVE TO BE THERE TO HAVE MY PEOPLE WORK FOR ME REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS

gh15 approved

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2011, 11:31:45 PM »
what? you dont think some bodybuildr are smart? look at van b ,,look at steve namat,,look at stavio,,look at bobie,, this site is full of smart bodybuild,,dont you read the postings? they always talk about many thing not only bodybuild,,politics ,,current events,,whores,,social life,,all aspect of life,,there are some extremly smart fellas here ,,read some of the posting,,even the ones who play dumb like whast his name falcon is pretty inteligent,,

soem peopel are wacked yes,,but many here are smart,,sometimes too smart and that make them wacked

look at that adnois fella he is very smart fella to a point he became wakced,,
same for that leafy again smart fella,,
same for that retard simply huge,,also smart fella
suckmuscle also pretty inteligent but wacked from bordom or god knows what
croach ...highly inteligent but liar,,
jamaica boy...level headed pretty inteligent

240 ,,highly inteligent ,,used to  be much better when he was wacked back in the day but still both thenm and now highly inteligent
sevastes ....highly inteligent,,highly! would lwipe the floor with many fella if put them all to a mission or task in real life,,like a cat fallin on his feet every time
many many more,,that bulesemo,,extremly smart guy

many many more read the fuckin boarding

gh15 approved

so let me get this straight, you want us to accept your opinion on a topic that is completely over your head- intelligence- AS WELL as your constant ramblings?

in order for you to have at least some small amount of credibility, how about learning to write/read better than the 5th grade?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2011, 11:34:26 PM »
if you look at it closely ,,this fella got everything developed like light heavy competitor in the 190-200lb level ,,arms are 195lb zone,,delts 195lb zone,,pecs ..195lb zone,,only thing that put him in his "size" is his midsection ,,it is the abnormal growth of the insides and the midsection to simply large...from ....ABUSE OF HORMONES that INCULDE insulina! and lots of it....

so you got here a liar scambag,,that still try to come off to you and sell propduct through his legal services and ofcourse has hand in foot in the ilegal services that done behind the scenes,,,he is also npc judge....came here and lie LIE to getbig members in simple facts,,tried to put van b one of the most knowledgable individuals there are about hormones,,tryied to make him look bad,,i dont even give a fuck what he say about me but this fella is really poision to the bodybuilding,,he is disgusting filth and everyone here knows it and can see it,,

he only come here when he sign aka uses some new no one amatuer like mickael locet to some contract for free supllmenets or 4 k a year,,so he can pass his garbage as something beneficial ,,STOP BUYING HIS COMPANY PRODUCTS HE IS DISGRACE,,

infact i give out order to ALL MY PUPILS TO STOP BUY HIS PROTIEN ,,forget about products ,,stop buying his stuff period that will teach him a lesson

gh15 approved

you once were on here swearing that internal organs didnt grow due to GH and insulin and that the GH gut was simply carb loading due to massive amounts of food.

So have you changed your position on this?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2011, 11:46:53 PM »
disco stupid on que. no no relax, i call you stupid with a valid reason tho not just name calling for the sake of it...the fact that you actually buy into that gh15's spellings and grammer and think its actually HIS OWN, lol!

his proven his spelling and grammer many times for u idiots still beleiving that he has an english problem. uve obviously missed the posts? right down to correct commas and paragraphing.

you keep bringing this up tho. all the time...."why should be take advice from someone who cant spell" almost every gh15 attack you make as you follow him around getbig, yes much like me and others do, but you?...you becasue you hate him? lol. you follow him becaue you hate him! lol!!!

do you realise the same level of "dumbass" you THINK gh15 is on, u actually ARE on?

what im trying to say here....um...THE SPELLING IS DONE ON PURPOSE!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2011, 11:57:16 PM »
you once were on here swearing that internal organs didnt grow due to GH and insulin and that the GH gut was simply carb loading due to massive amounts of food.

You can do a search and literally find a contradictory statement about anything and everything bodybuilding related at some point.

It all depends on what type of mood our friend Growth Hormone 15 is in you see.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
mamoth702 / getitonNY has a normal heart rate again and is thanking this thread got derailed from what was the biggest found lie and then a lie to try get out of a lie, EVER on getbig.

he is breathing again and not working overtime on how he has to get out of this mess he is in, lol.

recap:

- gh15 being calling this guy a lier for a LONG time
- van b posts pictures of a very off stage looking getitonNY/mamoth702
- mamoth defence: "no no, this was a guestpose guys! 4 weeks out of my show. (forgets that he is wearing compeitors number pad)
- getbig members ask: "why a number pad for guestpose"
- mamoth/getitonNY explaination: "oh no, u see the 1 is actually an "I" and the 6 is actually a "G", it stands for "international guestposer #2" LOL!!!
- picture zoomed in shows a clear "1" and "6" but clear enough in normal picture anyway but he is a compulsive lier that will try the "IG2" to get him out of this mess hundreds of people are now viewing
- supports gh15's claims of how much he has been lieing all this time

the end

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2011, 12:24:37 AM »

so let me get this straight, you want us to accept your opinion on a topic that is completely over your head- intelligence- AS WELL as your constant ramblings?

in order for you to have at least some small amount of credibility, how about learning to write/read better than the 5th grade?

i t hink i write and talk ..speak english much beter than you mr disco,,reason is ....i make money out of you,,,my point is always understood,,if my points were nto understood people would stop asking questions,,kapeesh?

everyone knows why i writet this way,,,i could write it in perfect english if wanted my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »

now!,, this is why i think you are a retard,,i didnt mention gh right? i said HORMONES! GETNY IS A BIG BIG USER OF  IGF1LR3...USED TO BE ,,igf ...have you ever seen my opinion on igf? hnave you read what gh15 wrote when talking abotu kai and how the igf ruined him? i suggest you re read then talk out of your ass,,

igf lr3! long range igf...that go and attach itself to the intestines primarily is the main reason for what mr jon lingo look like shit,, that product will grow your inner parts when abused,,

SEE MR CONVICT PALUMBO MR 20MCG IGF...THAT FELLA WHO TOOK 200 MCG OF IGF EVERY SINGLE DAY....CREATED CATASTROPHY CALLED PALUBOLIZM AND FOLLOWED HIM WERE THE JON LINGO AND THE OTHER MONKEYS WHO NEVER GOT ANYWHERE IN BODYBUILD,,THEN SOMEONE WHO WAS GOOD LIKE KAI ALMOST RUINED HIMSELF WITH THIS BALONIE,,i said here i do not recomend it! i reptedly said it,,

gh that the body converts to igf ...will NOT ! do harm unless really been used with insulin in the mega doses of 20-30 iu for very long time,,VERY LONG TIME ,,dont worry you dont have the money to afford this long time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2011, 12:32:41 AM »
ok mr international guestposer nr 2, but what about the video i posted that shows thar your "guest posing" pics indeed are from the USAs and that your number pad clearly says 162 not IG2 lol. And no you where not natural in the first pic. maybe clean on the show day, but not natural