Author Topic: The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel from McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4356 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel from McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 05:49:45 AM »
i can't see why he should. that would be more for muscle work than fat loss, and until we get some better pictures it's hard to say what he'd need to work on in that regard.

me, i do everything twice a week, but then my routine's a lot different in general.

I'll agree with you on that one, but I was thinkin this as well.  Since Squad wants to do his 6 rep workouts, it would be beneficial for him to hit that bodypart with higher reps later in the week perhaps.  Not everything, but as much as he can, and then the following week, double up on the muscle groups he didn't double up on on the previous week.
Most are all show no go!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 06:02:38 AM »
hahahahaha, you moron, that's not me, and i don't eat 'em anymore i just dream of 'em. ;D
you re so pitiful....pretending its not you? and trying to sound cool and nice now to everyone posting messages every single minute...

how pathetic are you.

you ve been so violently owned you feel the need to constantly pretend you re not hurt, you re not the guy in the pictures....

PA-THE-THIC...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 06:10:37 AM »
you re so pitiful....pretending its not you? and trying to sound cool and nice now to everyone posting messages every single minute...

how pathetic are you.

you ve been so violently owned you feel the need to constantly pretend you re not hurt, you re not the guy in the pictures....

PA-THE-THIC...
agree..
all of a sudden because his pictures have been exposed.. he is all calm and nice... why because he is a fat flabby ...LOSER
 ;D ;D ;D
pathetic..
choice is an illusion

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »
i dream of that thing, there should be a holiday named after the guy who came up with the idea for that one.
hahaha
Keep eatin' McDonalds, you flabby triple chinned bastard! :D
!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 06:24:18 AM »
Gentlemen, you are beating a dead horse here.  Everyone has taken their turn raping this poor chubby fellow and he's doing his best to make nice.  He's also dieting.  Actually dieting!  So how about a little support?  Sew up whatever gash he gave you and be a "bigger" man.

Sarc - you should post up your diet and workout, any supps you take, and your weight and pics weekly.  Show us what you can do man!  Walk the walk and show us!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 06:26:53 AM »
Gentlemen, you are beating a dead horse here.  Everyone has taken their turn raping this poor chubby fellow and he's doing his best to make nice.  He's also dieting.  Actually dieting!  So how about a little support?  Sew up whatever gash he gave you and be a "bigger" man.

Sarc - you should post up your diet and workout, any supps you take, and your weight and pics weekly.  Show us what you can do man!  Walk the walk and show us!

Yeah, I'll second that one.  I don't think I can stomach much more abuse for the squad.  I think we've heard and seen it all, and he's still here.  Got to hand it to him!
Most are all show no go!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 06:27:55 AM »
Regardless of the threadstarter, It is a superior breakfast sammich!!!!!!!!!!
\

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 06:33:36 AM »
@tape..
no disrespect..
but that fack nasty flabby fool.. has sat vbehind his screen talkin shit for Years.. from pros all the way down to anybody who has posted pictures.. milos mindspin me... EVERYBODY
he derserves every insult gets...
and look at this fat fool

brutal fat out of shape loser...
even if he diest for a hundred years i will never respect him and its not because he looks like this

.its becase he is a bitch.... not just in body
but character as well
choice is an illusion

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 06:38:29 AM »

how pathetic are you.

PA-THE-THIC...

No shit!! Notice that there haven't been any "Brutal Owning" posts anymore by this idiot. He knows everyone's on to him and his bullshit - goddamn potatofather fatass!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 06:41:53 AM »

He's afucking asshole, Tape.....this moron was ripping into EVERYONE on how they looked and trained...even pros...and this is what he looks like??? He's going to raped every time he logs onto this board and he deserves every second.

I love the way he thinks he looks good in his cellphone pics.....what...because he has a 16 inch fatcep????

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2007, 06:58:52 AM »

Shaddup you fuggin' pillowbiter!  >:(

This fat bastard had nothing but insults for everyone on this board...pros included. He talked so much crap you would have thought he had the body of Arnold in his prime, but with bigger legs.  ::)

Fatfather deserves every insult that comes his way. Now and forever.
!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2007, 07:03:33 AM »
I too have heard the "owning" stories.  I too suspected what lay behind them, and I too said "yup" when his pics were finally posted.

Getbig is harsh, no doubt.  But it's members give props where deserved and applaud progress to any physique in progress, whatever its condition.

I'll be astounded if he can arrive at over 190, 10%.  If he even makes it past 200, I'll give him major props whatever his bf% at that point.  If he actually does this thing with weekly updates - he'll prove himself to be true Getbig icon.  Without pics, he'll just regress to his old BSing ways.

I'm not trolling the guy here, neither am I his biggest fan.  Just saying that if he makes it below 10% and provides pics and commentary (workout, diet, supps), Getbig as a whole would give him props in spite of his past behaviour.

Are you guys really saying you wouldn't appreciate weekly progress photos from Sarc?  ???

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2007, 08:04:49 AM »
Are you guys tryin to say that Squadfather is Delusional?
Most are all show no go!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2007, 09:55:52 AM »
I was moving this AM and it was eat BK or don't eat, so I did.  Got a double sausage/egg croissant.  Was a greasy thing, but definitely blew away most fast food breakfasts in terms of protein.  double egg, doubls sausage.

Is that your secret to your massive 420 lbs squat for reps?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2007, 11:16:15 AM »
theat 420 squat is
gere is the anatomey of the rep
gettin his fat keister on the mc donlds's restroom toilet seat to take a dump...
after wolfing down five steak egg and cheese bagels.. and then gettin up to wipe his fat ass
so thats a squat to parallel.
can he even fit in a regular mcdonalds toilet cubicle
420 squat ::)
more like a 420 dump
choice is an illusion