Author Topic: Immune Boosting/Recovery  (Read 707 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Immune Boosting/Recovery
« on: November 02, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »
My immune system has been taking a beating lately as I've recently changed up my routine to a much more intense set up.  I feel on the verge of being sick a lot,  mostly after the really heavy workouts on my core (back/legs).  I'm probably verging on overtraining, and am fine tuning things to avoid that, but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for helping boost immune system besides the usual vit C and E stuff.  Thanks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Immune Boosting/Recovery
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 07:40:42 PM »
airborne.

you can buy a little pack of like ten fizzing tablets9once daily) immune boosters. they have a whoel shit load of stuff in it and it works really great. even some amino acids like l-glutamine! ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Immune Boosting/Recovery
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:15:10 PM »
airborne.

you can buy a little pack of like ten fizzing tablets9once daily) immune boosters. they have a whoel shit load of stuff in it and it works really great. even some amino acids like l-glutamine! ;)

looks like a good supplement, however  ;D, you cant take it daily because some of the ingredients are hepatoxic(liver toxic) it would be good for acute cases though.

if your looking for boost your immune function try adaptagens. some i would recommend are astragulus(very good and cheap), panax ginseng and ashwagandha. you could also get oregano oil for acute infections etc, as it is as effective as vanomycin.

you could also get a product called allicin which is the main constituent in garlic, very good.

usually its polysaccahrides that have immune boosting effects, and mushrooms, reiki, maitake, astragulus etc. a good mushroom combo can be taken everyday and will have only positive benefits.