Author Topic: We have another supernatural NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)))  (Read 27413 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Here's a "fantasy league 40 yrd time" that includes some of the top sprinters in Olympic history.

Looks like we have two of the fastest men in history here!  
These Olympic sprinters needed years of training, devoting your entire life to the skill of running fast, and the financial backing of entire NATIONS!  

I can't even begin to imagine the world records that would have fallen if getbig's finest were given the same benefits to their unique gift??
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
"this almost cakes the famous"

you cannot understand the fucking sarcasm? what are you? retarded?  ???

didnt notice the "BACKWARDS" part? or the "After a marathon" part? or "while drunk" part? hahahaha

it was a joke,dumdum. I thought you could see that.
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
4.6 is just about a little above average for a high school). 4.2 is flatout BS. Was it hand timed or laser?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
4.6 is just about a little above average for a high school). 4.2 is flatout BS. Was it hand timed or laser?

who said 4.2...coach?  i think some guys said at one pt they hit mid 4.44-4.5.

i've seen your videos.  i dont see any young high school age black kids in any of them at your training facility.

i came up LA Quad A after guys like marshall faulk, the joseph brothers, tyrone hughes, leroy herod, etc. 

you're doing too many cycles if you're telling me those guys were 4.6 which i was...and hughes could flat leave me in his after burn.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Carl Lewis ws the guy
No Worries 4 me

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHAHA, according to that chart Tre was quicker than Carl Lewis in 88 with his 4.3 ;D Tre is about 45 right, which would have made him about 23 then, why wasnt Tre sent to win the Olympic Gold instead?With Tres 4.3 running skills he might have beaten the roided Ben Johnsons time  :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Perhaps Tre was busy in the Special Olympics....

Army of One

• Getbig V
Perhaps Tre was busy in the Special Olympics....

Tre got the phone call from the Olympic Commitee but had to hangup when the tape transfer of a shebeast posing session from Camcorder to Betamax got stuck, Tre knew which direction would bring him the glory of going to the musclemansion once a year and getting fucked by Testridden "female" monstrosities who will stoop low enough to fuck him to get on his shitty site, so he never called them back.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Tre got the phone call from the Olympic Commitee but had to hangup when the tape transfer of a shebeast posing session from Camcorder to Betamax got stuck, Tre knew which direction would bring him the glory of going to the musclemansion once a year and getting fucked by Testridden "female" monstrosities who will stoop low enough to fuck him to get on his shitty site, so he never called them back.

In all seriousness I like Tre and Wiggs both.  Most likely these times were a coach trying to inflate the numbers of his team and get his players fired up.  Kinda like coaches listing guys 20lbs heavier and 3 inches taller in the programs.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
back in thailand dennis james,,,mentro found his athletic ability at 5'8" a mere 160lbs he had a vertical leap of 48inchs could dunk,,,a 4.4sec dash run dennis a true athletic baility it was once reported dennis could of done anything he wanted but wanted to turn pro and that took him many years to win and take it over melvin anthony himsesl at nationals,,,,he had the radiers scout him ut at a camp and did 225 for 50 reps cmobining dreams are not that that tell you what to do but what you wanted to do dont follow others dreams,,,thats why pro bodobuyilders are pros because they want to be with grate athletic ability some people are hidden in american socity that just dont want to show themselves

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
We have some super fast get-bigAz no doubt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
who said 4.2...coach?  i think some guys said at one pt they hit mid 4.44-4.5.

i've seen your videos.  i dont see any young high school age black kids in any of them at your training facility.

i came up LA Quad A after guys like marshall faulk, the joseph brothers, tyrone hughes, leroy herod, etc. 

you're doing too many cycles if you're telling me those guys were 4.6 which i was...and hughes could flat leave me in his after burn.

It was a quote from Sevs original post...

“As a teen I ran a 4.6 forthy a good friend  ran a 4.2!  Same age same built same workouts, why was he faster? Was he on the sauce? Or just by nature faster? Everyone doesn't need steroids to build muscle and look like a bodybuilder.  “

225for70

• Getbig IV
It was reported Ben Johnson splits in his ill-famous 9.79 100 meter race in Seoul was 4.38 seconds for 40 yards, 5.52 seconds for 50 meters, and 60 meters in 6.37. Both the 50m and 60m were under the current world records for those distances at the time.
At the 2001 World Championship 100m final in Edmonton, Maurice Greene covered 30m in 3.75 seconds and 40m in 4.64 seconds, extrapolating his 40 yard (36.576m) time at about 4.24 seconds. In 1993, Getbig's Wiggs ran a 4.34 40M in his head, while Tre bested Him with a Truely remarkable time of 4.34 in the 40M
These 2 times and races include reaction time, anywhere from 0.100 to 0.150 seconds.

What's truly remarkable was wiggs was 185 Lbs at the time..I think that Wiggs may be 5 feet 7 or 5'8 at best..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

225for70

• Getbig IV
http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers?tabIndex=0

Well wiggs beats everyone except 3 people on the list, and tre smokes them all.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Like I said, I was nothing special in high school or college.  My high school coach was a former national team member, so yeah, I learned a thing or two about sprinting. 

Many of the world's fastest men reach their top-end speed at the 50-60 meter mark. 

Why are white people - with the exception of Jen Cowan - so ignorant when it comes to speed?   ;D

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
It was reported Ben Johnson splits in his ill-famous 9.79 100 meter race in Seoul was 4.38 seconds for 40 yards, 5.52 seconds for 50 meters, and 60 meters in 6.37. Both the 50m and 60m were under the current world records for those distances at the time.
At the 2001 World Championship 100m final in Edmonton, Maurice Greene covered 30m in 3.75 seconds and 40m in 4.64 seconds, extrapolating his 40 yard (36.576m) time at about 4.24 seconds. In 1993, Getbig's Wiggs ran a 4.34 40M in his head, while Tre bested Him with a Truely remarkable time of 4.34 in the 40M
These 2 times and races include reaction time, anywhere from 0.100 to 0.150 seconds.

What's truly remarkable was wiggs was 185 Lbs at the time..I think that Wiggs may be 5 feet 7 or 5'8 at best..

In comparison to a very fast guy running a 40 yard dash, any Olympic sprinter will have numbers similar in the first 30-35 yards. 100 meter sprinters run their races in what they call phases. I believe there are three or four of them total, and mandate how explosive you must be, when to raise up and so on.

Some Olympians are explosive as hell out the blocks and  run paces that rivals or exceeds 40yd dash times of other great athletes. And in others they do not. One popular case, Usain Bolt. According to IAAF Analysis Split Times, bolt's first 40(43 yds actually) meters during his 100m Olympic Gold run was 4.65 seconds. There have been dozens of collegiate players and NFL prospects that have exceeded that. But even so, it would be crazy to compare those times considering the 40 YD and the 100M sprint are two entirely different ball games.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Like I said, I was nothing special in high school or college.  My high school coach was a former national team member, so yeah, I learned a thing or two about sprinting. 

Many of the world's fastest men reach their top-end speed at the 50-60 meter mark. 

Why are white people - with the exception of Jen Cowan - so ignorant when it comes to speed?   ;D

Tre, you saw those combine times.....do you really believe you were faster than every player at the combine except 3 or 4?  C'mon man, you know your coach was just boosting egos with those times.

225for70

• Getbig IV
In comparison to a very fast guy running a 40 yard dash, any Olympic sprinter will have numbers similar in the first 30-35 yards. 100 meter sprinters run their races in what they call phases. I believe there are three or four of them total, and mandate how explosive you must be, when to raise up and so on.

Some Olympians are explosive as hell out the blocks and  run paces that rivals or exceeds 40yd dash times of other great athletes. And in others they do not. One popular case, Usain Bolt. According to IAAF Analysis Split Times, bolt's first 40(43 yds actually) meters during his 100m Olympic Gold run was 4.65 seconds. There have been dozens of collegiate players and NFL prospects that have exceeded that. But even so, it would be crazy to compare those times considering the 40 YD and the 100M sprint are two entirely different ball games.

Your point is? are you saying that Wiggs which claimed a time of 4.3/40M @ 185LBS  at a height of 5'7 is faster than Dione Sanders?

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!

Your point is? are you saying that Wiggs which claimed a time of 4.3/40M @ 185LBS  at a height of 5'7 is faster than Dione Sanders?

Some Olympians are explosive as hell out the blocks and  run paces that rivals or exceeds 40yd dash times of other great athletes. And in others they do not. One popular case, Usain Bolt. According to IAAF Analysis Split Times, bolt's first 40(43 yds actually) meters during his 100m Olympic Gold run was 4.65 seconds. There have been dozens of collegiate players and NFL prospects that have exceeded that. But even so, it would be crazy to compare those times considering the 40 YD and the 100M sprint are two entirely different ball games.

225for70

• Getbig IV

I understand your point. The slower Bolt 40m time helps illustrate your point.

However, wiggs @ 5 feet seven inches 185 pounds, @17/18 years of age  could never run a 4.3/ 40M...

Impossible..

This was also about 12+ years ago, And athletes weren't using steroids like they are today.  People back then were all tiny tits. At least by todays standards..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I understand your point. The slower Bolt 40m time helps illustrate your point.

However, wiggs @ 5 feet seven inches 185 pounds, @17/18 years of age  could never run a 4.3/ 40M...

Impossible..

This was also about 12+ years ago, And people weren't using steriods like they are today.  People back then were all tiny tits..

Black men are faster than white men.
I hate the State.

225for70

• Getbig IV
Black men are faster than white men.

No one is debating that. I think there's a consensus that black men have more fast twitch muscle fibers which are highly desirable for events such as sprinting.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
could never run a 4.3/ 40M...

Impossible..

We're talking about a 40-YARD sprint, though. 

That additional 3-1/2 feet (to go 40 meters) would generally add about 1/10th of a second at top end.

225for70

• Getbig IV
We're talking about a 40-YARD sprint, though.  

That additional 3-1/2 feet (to go 40 meters) would generally add about 1/10th of a second at top end.

Looking Good in this Shot Tre. I mean ( Shawn Crawford). ;D