Author Topic: BENGHAZI  (Read 6865 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: BENGHAZI
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 08:46:51 AM »
I hope benghazi investigation is about one thing - finding out what happened and who let it happen.

Not "fundraising" and "stop hilary 2016".

Cause when I see Boehnner FUNDRAISING off of this... and I see people saying "don't blame obama, he's already out of office in 2 years, let's blame HILARY for everything!"

As much as Hilary sucks - She wasn't the one making that call that day.  We know it was Obama.  You can't just shift blame down 2 levels because it helps you more politically.

I want to see an investigation because brave americans died, and maybe because obama didn't want a mess right before elections.  Anyone who is chasing an investigation because they hate hilary or to raise $ to get more house seats - they can eat a d1ck, post haste.

Hilary's fault would be to not secure the consulate with more security...if she had any part of that decision then that limited part is on her. The rest is all Obama...would be interesting if she spoke with Barry to get something done and he blew her off.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 09:02:23 AM »
Hillary helped cover it up 

I hope benghazi investigation is about one thing - finding out what happened and who let it happen.

Not "fundraising" and "stop hilary 2016".

Cause when I see Boehnner FUNDRAISING off of this... and I see people saying "don't blame obama, he's already out of office in 2 years, let's blame HILARY for everything!"

As much as Hilary sucks - She wasn't the one making that call that day.  We know it was Obama.  You can't just shift blame down 2 levels because it helps you more politically.

I want to see an investigation because brave americans died, and maybe because obama didn't want a mess right before elections.  Anyone who is chasing an investigation because they hate hilary or to raise $ to get more house seats - they can eat a d1ck, post haste.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 09:03:58 AM »
Hillary helped cover it up 

In that case, let's convict obama AND her.

But if they go after hilary for not talking about what her boss ordered, and obama skates, that's weak soup bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2014, 09:35:09 AM »
In that case, let's convict obama AND her.

But if they go after hilary for not talking about what her boss ordered, and obama skates, that's weak soup bro.

O-selfie is not getting impeached at this point.  He could rape a dog on the WH lawn and his cult of scum would support it.  The best we can do is expose his crimes and treason, hobble his admn for the rest of his term, end Hillary's WH bid, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2014, 09:59:38 AM »
O-selfie is not getting impeached at this point.  He could rape a dog on the WH lawn and his cult of scum would support it.  The best we can do is expose his crimes and treason, hobble his admn for the rest of his term, end Hillary's WH bid, etc. 

Bullshit.  All the way bullshit.  Don't try to impeach - conduct a full trial and list the crimes he has committed, and the crimes that hilary has committed.

The MINUTE you decide to even say "We can use the deaths of these 4 people to stop hilary in 2016", you are on the wrong side of this.  THIS is why the libs ignore benghazi - because SOME on the right are making it about politics.

Sickens me the same way many defended 9/11/2001 official story (completely idiotic official story) because it had an (R) attached, and the people that wanted an investigation because it hurt repubs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2014, 10:03:54 AM »
Bullshit.  All the way bullshit.  Don't try to impeach - conduct a full trial and list the crimes he has committed, and the crimes that hilary has committed.

The MINUTE you decide to even say "We can use the deaths of these 4 people to stop hilary in 2016", you are on the wrong side of this.  THIS is why the libs ignore benghazi - because SOME on the right are making it about politics.

Sickens me the same way many defended 9/11/2001 official story (completely idiotic official story) because it had an (R) attached, and the people that wanted an investigation because it hurt repubs.

As long as Reid is in the Senate - nothing gonna change this dynamic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2014, 10:05:54 AM »
As long as Reid is in the Senate - nothing gonna change this dynamic

LOL it's all politics.  that sickens me. 

i support investigating BOTH 9/11s because it a prez let it happen, america should know.

All this garbage about "oh, we can stop this or that politician", ugh. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2014, 10:08:31 AM »
LOL it's all politics.  that sickens me. 

i support investigating BOTH 9/11s because it a prez let it happen, america should know.

All this garbage about "oh, we can stop this or that politician", ugh. 

Just reality - only thing that will change is if GOP takes over Senate and the hearing get over with rather quickly exposing what O-selfie was doing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Just reality - only thing that will change is if GOP takes over Senate and the hearing get over with rather quickly exposing what O-selfie was doing

???  The investigation will continue even if dems run the senate.  Appoint an independent and it's out of the Senate;s hands.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2014, 10:14:10 AM »

There is no evidence he was doing anything, NONE. you are nuts. There is no evidence he denied support, there is no evidence of gun running, absolutely nothing, were the 13 other fucking hearings not enough? Boner is raising money off of this, wonder what's coming up?

you are delusional if you think that one, if something occurred they would inform you, this is a dog and pony show and you eat it up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2014, 10:43:18 AM »
Richard Clark pretty much summed it up

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/richard-clarke-benghazi-cmte-a-stunt-254406723755

LOL - of all people. 

Why are the rats melting down over this if there is nothing there?  Why - cause they know hitlery and o-selfie are knee deep in CT's, corruption, incompetence, and treason.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2014, 10:58:48 AM »
Richard Clark pretty much summed it up

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/richard-clarke-benghazi-cmte-a-stunt-254406723755

The problem is that most of the so called answers provided thus far by members of the Obama junta have proven false and outright lies.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2014, 11:01:45 AM »
The problem is that most of the so called answers provided thus far by members of the Obama junta have proven false and outright lies.   

tell me what comment Richard Clark made (and the time point in the video) that was a lie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »
The problem is that Clark is accepting the answers from these traitors that have already been proven to be full of shit. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »
The problem is that Clark is accepting the answers from these traitors that have already been proven to be full of shit. 

such as?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2014, 11:16:57 AM »

examples please

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2014, 12:01:32 PM »
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John

Ronnie Bobbie Ricky and Mike

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2014, 12:21:56 PM »
The entire clip is nonsense.  Clark did not defend anything Hillary and Obama did - he simply said we should trust pickering.  LMFAO.  Yeah - great defense there.   ::)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2014, 12:44:46 PM »

I am convinced that probably close to 40% of the people in this country see him as their "Messiah", and would literally drink poisoned koolaid if he told them to do so.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »
The entire clip is nonsense.  Clark did not defend anything Hillary and Obama did - he simply said we should trust pickering.  LMFAO.  Yeah - great defense there.   ::)

so you make this claim and I treat you like a sane person and ask you to point out some examples and you can't do it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2014, 01:59:33 PM »
so you make this claim and I treat you like a sane person and ask you to point out some examples and you can't do it?

O-fag and Hillary originally said it was the CIA who came up w the video nonsense, that turned out a lie. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2014, 02:16:20 PM »
O-fag and Hillary originally said it was the CIA who came up w the video nonsense, that turned out a lie.  

It is in fact true that the CIA offered that reason (whether they came up with it themselves or got it from others)

this is better read at the original site rather than a cut and paste

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/04/30/the_umpteenth_guide_to_the_impenetrable_benghazi_outrage.html

Here the salient point

Here, in the emails released 11 months ago, is a version of the talking points released by the CIA, to the House Intelligence committee and others, around six hours before Ben Rhodes' email.  The CIA was furthering the talking point that "the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo," etc. A later revision added that the agency had warned about social media organizing around a protest. What was the fresh chatter about? The "Innocence of Muslims" video.

So Rhodes repeated the talking point. It's true that Morell subsequently said that he sided with domestic analysts over Libyan analysts—the former said "demonstrations," the latter did not—on Talking Point Day, Sept. 14. It's also true that Morell distanced the CIA from Rice's linkage between the attacks and the "Innocence of Muslims" tape.

you know what else

all this should be filed under "who gives shit" or as Hilary put it "What difference does it make"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »
Common Straw...the admin has fucked up the story of what happened from the get go. This could have been avoided if they just admitted what happened...fired some dude at State who fucked up the request for security and then admit that they could not or would commit forces to the area. They could at least defend their decision to skip deploying the various QRF's available. Instead we get bullshit about video's and who did what....who cares what caused it now....our folks died. The damm Muslims are crazy and they hate us...that's what caused it. They suck...seriously if I was President that would be my answer when shit like this happens.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2014, 02:29:09 PM »
Common Straw...the admin has fucked up the story of what happened from the get go. This could have been avoided if they just admitted what happened...fired some dude at State who fucked up the request for security and then admit that they could not or would commit forces to the area. They could at least defend their decision to skip deploying the various QRF's available. Instead we get bullshit about video's and who did what....who cares what caused it now....our folks died. The damm Muslims are crazy and they hate us...that's what caused it. They suck...seriously if I was President that would be my answer when shit like this happens.

::)

you are out to lunch old man. there is literally nothing here, nothing. I have been saying this since day 1. Move on.... you want declarative statements etc you guys even argued act of terror, or terrorism. Does that fucking matter? people died, semantic partisan police to the rescue.