Author Topic: Evo .. Van B. ... and other Industry clued up folks  (Read 1557 times)

w8m8

Evo .. Van B. ... and other Industry clued up folks
« on: January 30, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »
Evo ..  just thought you and Van Bilderass would enjoy the TOTALLY bullshit copy on this supps advert :

No surprise this ad is found over at Mountebank Palumbo's RX Hustle website.

Now ..  Evo babe  .. what was it Dan has always said about these toolbags  ?

Bulk crystal lite is your friend , money to be made , brah.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Evo .. Van B. ... and other Industry clued up folks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 08:41:35 AM »
good luck with that one.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »
LOL awesome, so now my protein requirement is 0.1 x LBM!!
follow the arrows

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 10:12:24 AM »
Molecules - now split into 'micro-molecules.'     ::)

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »
give me that photo and 45 seconds.... I'll produce some micro molecules of protein for you...

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 10:22:28 AM »
My daddy didn't use protein pills..

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »
My daddy didn't use protein pills..

i can just see an alltime badass like johnny cash or clint eastwood telling everyone to stop for a second... they need to pop their 8 HMB pills.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 10:35:52 AM »
It's sad. Same bullshit that scammer Author L Rea claims in his Humapro ads, only Rea is even worse claiming he has science backing him up (science we will NEVER see). I guess the molecules are so small they will penetrate deep into the muscle belly causing explosive growth!

Ripping this shit apart is easy. Most dietary proteins are already close to 100% bioavailable - FACT! So you couldn't even improve on that by 10%, let alone 10 fold.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 10:59:28 AM »
It's sad. Same bullshit that scammer Author L Rea claims in his Humapro ads, only Rea is even worse claiming he has science backing him up (science we will NEVER see). I guess the molecules are so small they will penetrate deep into the muscle belly causing explosive growth!

Ripping this shit apart is easy. Most dietary proteins are already close to 100% bioavailable - FACT! So you couldn't even improve on that by 10%, let alone 10 fold.

is there any other living figure in the bb world stuffed full with more utter shite than this author l rea twat?

every statement/claim he makes for his 'supplements' leaves me slack-jawed in disbelief.
obviously fools enough eedjuts into pissing their dough away on his fluff, snakeoil nonsense. tragic...

mind you, like to try that humapro shit, sounds awesome  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »
is there any other living figure in the bb world stuffed full with more utter shite than this author l rea twat?

every statement/claim he makes for his 'supplements' leaves me slack-jawed in disbelief.
obviously fools enough eedjuts into pissing their dough away on his fluff, snakeoil nonsense. tragic...

mind you, like to try that humapro shit, sounds awesome  ;D

No, there's no one as full of shit as that moron.

Aminos are protein and great if you want something extra extra "thin" and something that goes great with a carb solution. But it will never be more than protein.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 11:14:27 AM »
--

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 11:18:08 AM »
--

God that was fucking annoying. As a self confessed fool, I've been parted from tons of money for this kind of shit.  :-\

w8m8

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 01:06:24 PM »
WoW .. what a rave review ... from a n00b there with 33 posts ... imagine that !!!  ::)

I just finished my first bottle of GEAR. I was not sure how I would like it or if it would help or hurt my current cutting cycle. Im hooked! I just ordered 2 more bottles!

The first thing I noticed was that when I took it pre workout I was getting a better muscle pump through out my workout. I have been on a keto diet for the past few months and with the lowered carb intake I had not been getting a very good pump, but taking GEAR has definitely helped with this.

The next thing I noticed was the decrease in recovery time after workouts. Unfortunately, my low carb diet made recovery a little slower too. While taking just 3-4 caps after my workouts I realized that I wasnt as sore for as many days after heavy workouts.

Since starting my cutting cycle I have lowered my carbs and calories, GEAR helps with getting in all the protein I need without the extra calories I dont want.

I cant wait to see what else GEAR has to offer as these were just the results after only 6 weeks!