Author Topic: I make TA look like a MASS MONSTER!  (Read 4939 times)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: I make TA look like a MASS MONSTER!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 04:27:42 AM »
figgs do you get much DOMS from HIT training?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 06:27:41 AM »
Nah, not really. My calves got EXTREMELY sore after my last workout. That's because I overtrained them with 3 sets. LOL
~

KTMckay

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 10:33:10 AM »
You aren`t an Ectomorph by the way.  You still have a good deal of bodyfat.  You just need to keep training.  Muscle will come in time.
SHUT THE F U C K UP

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 07:44:02 AM »
Looks like your working hard Keep it up man.
"Mystery Is Life"

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 12:01:13 PM »
eata' eata' eata"!!! (as my italian grandma would say!) then, eat more! u need size bro!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 01:34:50 PM »
LMFAO at a 21 year old guy with wrestling posters taped on his wall.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2006, 01:48:47 PM »
Listen bro Adonis is a liar. He doesn't eat all that junk. How tall are you and what are your lifts?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 09:20:48 PM »
Listen bro Adonis is a liar. He doesn't eat all that junk. How tall are you and what are your lifts?

Thanks for asking! I'm about 5"7-5"9. Haven't measured since high school. Haven't kept a training log recently (and haven't trained for a month), but from what I can rougly remember:

BB curl: 80p for 8
Bench: 45k for 3
Chinups: 8 in a row (unweighted)
Seated Tri Ext: 70p for 4-6
Seated Military Press: 80p for 6
Good Mornings: 45kg for 4

Can't really remember much else. I'll be keeping a diary when I start a new membership soon.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 09:53:58 PM »
Thanks for asking! I'm about 5"7-5"9. Haven't measured since high school. Haven't kept a training log recently (and haven't trained for a month), but from what I can rougly remember:

BB curl: 80p for 8
Bench: 45k for 3
Chinups: 8 in a row (unweighted)
Seated Tri Ext: 70p for 4-6
Seated Military Press: 80p for 6
Good Mornings: 45kg for 4

Can't really remember much else. I'll be keeping a diary when I start a new membership soon.

This is getbig...you are required to inflate all your poundages 50%.

get with the program slim.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »
i am interested in this because i was much thinner than you. though i'm only 180 pounds now i like to see people who don't have the best genetics strive to get big. TA has a very good physique but he's an attention whore. forget about him. something you can do is maybe try certain exercises for 4-6 weeks and if you make no progress change them. learn what works for you.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 10:55:46 PM »

This is getbig...you are required to inflate all your poundages 50%.

get with the program slim.

Sorry, big man. Those 50% poundages will come in a few years!

i am interested in this because i was much thinner than you. though i'm only 180 pounds now i like to see people who don't have the best genetics strive to get big. TA has a very good physique but he's an attention whore. forget about him. something you can do is maybe try certain exercises for 4-6 weeks and if you make no progress change them. learn what works for you.

Wow, I don't think anyone could be thinner than me, but I was proven wrong by that Asian guy. :) Anyone can get big, but us skinnies have to (as Chris Duffy said) "take a more specific course to get our body to fill out the way we want." I have to eat 5-6 meals a day, about 35-40g protein, 50g carbs to grow, which isn't always easy. I have a very fast metabolism, which does suck, but what can you do.

What motivated you to get bigger? Good point about training. That's something I haven't really paid much attention to until lately, when I decided to mix things up here and there, which felt good because it was a change from what I'd been doing for a year or more (on a shitty diet).

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 11:30:04 PM »
Sorry, big man. Those 50% poundages will come in a few years!

Wow, I don't think anyone could be thinner than me, but I was proven wrong by that Asian guy. :) Anyone can get big, but us skinnies have to (as Chris Duffy said) "take a more specific course to get our body to fill out the way we want." I have to eat 5-6 meals a day, about 35-40g protein, 50g carbs to grow, which isn't always easy. I have a very fast metabolism, which does suck, but what can you do.

What motivated you to get bigger? Good point about training. That's something I haven't really paid much attention to until lately, when I decided to mix things up here and there, which felt good because it was a change from what I'd been doing for a year or more (on a shitty diet).

It was just a joke. What I was getting at is EVERYONE on here lifts huge weights.Only a few have proved it,so don't believe the bull shit.That's all I was saying.Good luck with your gains.