Author Topic: Next time you go to the game....have some fun  (Read 1221 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Next time you go to the game....have some fun
« on: December 04, 2008, 11:07:41 AM »
This happened at the MN/Iowa game in the Metrodome!

MINNEAPOLIS—According to Des Moines Register. com, the Carroll, Iowa woman who was caught having sex in the Metrodome bathroom on Saturday, says she’s had so much wine, that she does not remember walking into the men’s restroom.

Lois Feldman, 38, also claims not to have remembered the man she had sex with in the stall or when the police opened the door.

The incident

According to a police report, a Metrodome security officer saw two people having sex in a handicapped stall after noticing two sets of feet with underwear dropped to the ground.

A group of 15 onlookers were gawking at the scene by the time officers broke the couple up and wrote them misdemeanor citations.

Feldman, was turned over to her husband. Ross Walsh, 26, of Linden, Iowa was turned over to his girlfriend.

Story: Saturday Night’s Events

'Ruined my life'

"It's ruined my life," she said through tears today. "Not just the incident but the press." Feldman, a married mother of three, said she was fired this morning from an assisted living center, where she had been an administrator.

Feldman told Register. com that her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

"I don't know what happened," Lois Feldman said. "But I don't deny that it did happen because obviously there are police reports.
"

Police ticketed Feldman and Walsh for indecent conduct Saturday night.

A police report described both Feldman and Walsh as upset, drunk and uncooperative, but campus police released no other details. A deputy police chief did not return telephone calls.

Feldman said she'd never met Walsh.

She said she remembers sitting in the stands one moment and the next "being slammed around by a cop and screaming.
"

"Apparently I was panicked and very uncooperative," she said.

Feldman said she "ran away" from the Metrodome after the incident. She said a woman she didn't know offered her a ride home.

Feldman said she gave her husband's cell phone number to the woman, who called Kelly Feldman for directions to the couple's hotel.

Lois Feldman said her attorney has encouraged her to fight the ticket.

"He feels I was taken advantage of in my state of mind," she said. "This is not me. We're a very good family. This shouldn't happen.
"
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Next time you go to the game....have some fun
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 03:24:12 PM »
BAHAHAHAJAHABAJAJAHAHAH

bitch cheats on her hubby in a bathroom....life falls apart, later admits she doesnt remember the incedent. wow

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »
yea, that was my take on it too....

Epic attempt at backpeddling......

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:24 AM »
Fucking whore.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
So hubby faults himself for his wife being drunken whore...