Author Topic: Mens skincare suggestions  (Read 6610 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mens skincare suggestions
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 11:33:41 AM »
Make sure you're getting enough fats in your diet my friend.  Eat plenty of fish.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2010, 02:22:14 PM »
Thanks for the responses. I got some facial cleaner from planet beach, gay dude recommended it, works fucking great! Now still looking for a solid lotion. I am wondering if the "for men" type lotions I see advertised all of a sudden are just marketing hype? Would my face require diff lotion than a girls because of chemistry?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2010, 08:22:13 PM »
Thanks for the responses. I got some facial cleaner from planet beach, gay dude recommended it, works fucking great! Now still looking for a solid lotion. I am wondering if the "for men" type lotions I see advertised all of a sudden are just marketing hype? Would my face require diff lotion than a girls because of chemistry?

Ignore when you see a lotion advertised as "for men." The only difference is usually the scent or packaging (to make it appeal more to guys). The best lotion I've found from doing some research online and also trying it on myself is Olay Regenerist. Right now I'm using the UV Defense Lotion as a daily moisturizer but I want to try the Micro-sculpting cream. I've been hearing rave reviews about it.

Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion

Micro-sculpting cream

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »
Hmm Ill go check walmart tom and see if they have it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 08:45:25 AM »
Male skincare products are for big homosexuals.

Real men use an abrasive soap like Lava:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 09:10:18 AM »

With moisturizers?  You fag.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »

who cares what other men think? lol. I would rather my skin look and feel nice to women than impress guys with how rugged and worn out my face looks

Lady Heather

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 11:07:38 AM »
Ignore when you see a lotion advertised as "for men." The only difference is usually the scent or packaging (to make it appeal more to guys). The best lotion I've found from doing some research online and also trying it on myself is Olay Regenerist. Right now I'm using the UV Defense Lotion as a daily moisturizer but I want to try the Micro-sculpting cream. I've been hearing rave reviews about it.

Micro-sculpting cream

Good choice.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 12:45:56 PM »
I like keeping my penis skin moist by having my girlfriend's lips around my c0ck daily. Try it - really works

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
I have been dieting and my skin isn't looking as nice as usual, face seems dry. Dunno, not as healthy as usual. Can anyone recommend a decent face wash/exfoliant and lotion? Body lotion would be nice as well. Tried everything at walmart, the nivea for men stuff nothing seems so great.

What's wrong with Nivea for Men? I have the face wash, face lotion and body lotion from Nivea for Men and I got the skin of a 12 yr old girl at low BF.

It's basically just about keeping your skin moisturized and fresh, you don't need fancy, extravagant stuff for that.

Lady Heather

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »
What's wrong with Nivea for Men? I have the face wash, face lotion and body lotion from Nivea for Men and I got the skin of a 12 yr old girl at low BF.

It's basically just about keeping your skin moisturized and fresh, you don't need fancy, extravagant stuff for that.

Real men use Olay.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »
I like keeping my penis skin moist by having my girlfriend's lips around my c0ck daily. Try it - really works
Strange, every time she puts her lips around my cock I get all itchy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2010, 04:53:25 PM »
usually bar soap has high amount of alcohol..brutal to the face..Honestly oil of olay is good and so is neutrogena

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »
i use cetaphil cleanser, its the gentlest face wash. works great. i always wash with hot water before, then use the cetaphil, using hot water, wash the cetaphil off with hot water, then rinse my face wqith cold water to close the pores.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »
Strange, every time she puts her lips around my cock I get all itchy.

herpes is a bitch. Keep strong my brother

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2010, 08:46:56 PM »
for the Pat Bateman fans on here  ;D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltguides/fullview/170R297X1SU1

I'm embarrassed to admit that I do most of that. LOL. :-[

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »
Bag Balm. I've been using it for years. So has Shania Twain. Keeps tattoos looking brand spankin' new too.

Extra Virgin Olive oil is good along with an Omega supplement.

Unfortunately for you stinky peeps another solution is kinda outta the question: Less showers. Don't fucking shower EVERY damn day. It dries the living hell outta your skin. No tanning either.

Spray tans and rub on tans with oil. No mineral oils either. They don't keep the skin deeply moist like your dick... I mean, like theyre supposed to.

The Bag Balm may sound like a joke, but it keeps your skin moist all fucking day. It takes awhile to get used to though.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2010, 12:36:44 AM »
The regenerist is like 20$ at target. I wanted something for night time, is the regenerist designed for daytime? I assume it is because it has sunblock in it? I did buy some oil of olay nighttime regeration creme, feels good. I exfoliated and then moisturized.

How can I work this on a daily basis? Wake up, shave in the morning or no? When should use lotions vs cremes? Maybe shave at night then moisturize and in the morning exfoliate then moistureize again? Grr...

Micro-sculpting cream

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2010, 05:33:06 AM »
The regenerist is like 20$ at target. I wanted something for night time, is the regenerist designed for daytime? I assume it is because it has sunblock in it? I did buy some oil of olay nighttime regeration creme, feels good. I exfoliated and then moisturized.

Olay Regenerist is one of their product lines that has several types of lotions designed for different scenarios. I use the one with spf for daily wear to rejuvenate my skin and protect it from the sun (the #1 cause of aging), then use a glycolic acid serum at night to increase the cell growth turnover rate and keep my skin looking new. I believe Olay's nighttime Regenerist product is heavier and designed to be absorbed during the night. Their daytime formula sits lighter on the face and can be used under other products like makeup. Hope this explanation helps.

How can I work this on a daily basis? Wake up, shave in the morning or no? When should use lotions vs cremes? Maybe shave at night then moisturize and in the morning exfoliate then moistureize again? Grr...

if you bought the nighttime creme, then you should probably shave at night before you apply it since your skin is probably driest after you shave.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2010, 05:36:48 AM »
Clarins for men products

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »
Nice thanks. Here is my plan

Wake up, use exfoliator and then regenerist daytime lotion.

NIghttime shave and wash using olays regenerist face wash, then apply the micro sculpting creme and go to bed. Sounds ok i will check back and report my thoughts. THanks for the input, i would never have tried olay products since i thought they were for chicks.

Olay Regenerist is one of their product lines that has several types of lotions designed for different scenarios. I use the one with spf for daily wear to rejuvenate my skin and protect it from the sun (the #1 cause of aging), then use a glycolic acid serum at night to increase the cell growth turnover rate and keep my skin looking new. I believe Olay's nighttime Regenerist product is heavier and designed to be absorbed during the night. Their daytime formula sits lighter on the face and can be used under other products like makeup. Hope this explanation helps.

if you bought the nighttime creme, then you should probably shave at night before you apply it since your skin is probably driest after you shave.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »
methyl mike,

just by products from the company ZIRH and you'll be all set

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »
I used to nightly sleep with noxema on my face.  I have always had nice skin.  I only use Kukui Nut oil on my skin now.  No other oil comes close to it for moisturizing.  Nearly every major cosmetic line uses it.  
No Worries 4 me

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »
methyl mike,

just by products from the company ZIRH and you'll be all set

What? Never heard of them.