Author Topic: Where to watch Cowboys vs Green Bay tommarow night?  (Read 1209 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Where to watch Cowboys vs Green Bay tommarow night?
« on: November 28, 2007, 08:20:44 AM »
I know it is only being shown on NFL network, is their a site that will be streaming the game so we all can watch it who don't have NFL network, its a huge game.

jt
TEAM Nasser

body88

Re: Where to watch Cowboys vs Green Bay tommarow night?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:24:13 AM »
I know it is only being shown on NFL network, is their a site that will be streaming the game so we all can watch it who don't have NFL network, its a huge game.

jt

I got a direct link to the atlanta / indy game last week. Played it on my real player. I will see if I can grab a link for tommorow night. I will keep you posted.

body88

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »
it might be on sopcast

It should be. Sopcast is ok. I like the direct links. It will def be on sopcast.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »
Satellite TV, subscribe to NFL Network for a day if possible, possibly radio. Sports bars.

Viewers with enhanced cable packages will be able to receive the game at home -- and that is certainly true. Also, folks with satellite TV can get the game and apparently those with Verizon's TV service, although it's not available where I live.

Satellite subscribers of DirecTV and Dish Network receive NFL Network and will see the game, which also will be broadcast over the airwaves in the local markets of Green Bay, Milwaukee and Dallas-Fort Worth.

Everybody else -- estimates are the game will be unavailable in at least 74 million of the nation's 112 million homes with televisions -- has to scramble for a quick subscription to NFL Network or a seat at the local sports bar that's showing the game. This issue will surface again before the regular-season finale between the Patriots and the Giants, another NFL Network-only telecast.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »
U guys can come over to my place..i have a 50 inch Sony DLP....and plenty of beer.  ;D
L

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 08:47:49 AM »
where do you live?
TEAM Nasser

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 12:19:28 PM »
It is on Sky Sports 2 in the UK....not much help though  :P