Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69226 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #325 on: March 31, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »
 :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #326 on: March 31, 2012, 04:58:45 PM »
He posted here as Special Ed. Very funny and intelligent guy. He was, I think, once an agent for a few pro body-builders and he hosted a bodybuilding radio show. He was one of the first guys to promote the notion of gh15 being a pro and talked about him a lot. He is also a lawyer.

He set up his own board with Blockhead, another good poster that also promoted the notion of gh15 being a pro, a lot. 

Ok. i vaguely remember special ed and blockhead when i was a lurker.

Special ed is the creepy guy that touches everybody a lot in his vids at expo's right? ;D

It would all fit, the Alex connection, the jew propoganda, their actions in backing the pro premise.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #327 on: March 31, 2012, 05:04:41 PM »
ok kids repeat after me...... INVISIBLE do you not understand that word? you silly rabbits will never figure it out, gh15 is fucking INVISIBLE!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #328 on: March 31, 2012, 05:55:05 PM »
ok kids repeat after me...... INVISIBLE do you not understand that word? you silly rabbits will never figure it out, gh15 is fucking INVISIBLE!

they think im jason stern now lol,, special ed no less! lol bboy i think you need to start givign lessons in bodybuild here they are too bord lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm complain answerd
« Reply #329 on: March 31, 2012, 06:09:56 PM »
take him down, he scammed me and took my money

what did i tell you fellas?

i said i put order out ,, to not buy from this 3 sources i mentioned,, i also told you not to complain to me ,, those are amaturish supliers they dont knwo a from b and 1 of them sell true poision ..ip he also fake all th eproducts the others sell

i am not the great saint jon paul second i cant return your money but i ptu out a full decleration not even a week ago!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: March 31, 2012, 06:13:55 PM »
what's my bodyfat here?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm complain answerd
« Reply #331 on: March 31, 2012, 06:13:58 PM »
oh the title was eminene...

i dont knwo how to quote title,, im not that computer advance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: pm complain answerd
« Reply #332 on: March 31, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
just shut the fuck up

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: March 31, 2012, 06:15:54 PM »
what's my bodyfat here?

are they recent pics?

:o :o :o :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #334 on: March 31, 2012, 06:16:35 PM »
you got the clear shelves and the lines....that go between delts and pec seperation ,, this is very hard to show unless you are 6% or under...i need to se back pictures and clearer pictures but it is on the 5-6 % zone and dry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: March 31, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
you got the clear shelves and the lines....that go between delts and pec seperation ,, this is very hard to show unless you are 6% or under...i need to se back pictures and clearer pictures but it is on the 5-6 % zone and dry

gh15 approved

wtf?

no pretended misspelling?

jason stern?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #336 on: March 31, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »
infsact yo umay be even sub 5...the picturrs are horrid ,, who took them ? someone with parkinson ? get clear pictures,, it maybe even under 5% when wake up in morning,, but its all blur

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: March 31, 2012, 06:19:40 PM »
I`d say Haz is about 5% there.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: March 31, 2012, 06:23:20 PM »

gh15 approved

thanx.  i always dropped another 25 lbs. from this point and looked like shit onstage.

no, those were '99

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: March 31, 2012, 06:24:14 PM »
Definately 5 % !!

Looking sliced!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: March 31, 2012, 06:24:43 PM »
infsact yo umay be even sub 5...the picturrs are horrid ,, who took them ? someone with parkinson ? get clear pictures,, it maybe even under 5% when wake up in morning,, but its all blur

gh15 approved

i actually just learned how to screencap off of a video. so shitty quality, but i waited 13 years to learn how to do it. lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #341 on: March 31, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
thanx.  i always dropped another 25 lbs. from this point and looked like shit onstage.

no, those were '99

lol you droped 25 lb eh? lol this is how you should go on stage lol maybe 2-3 more lb of water out and thats it ,,5-7 if you are realy psycotic,, but 25....youre out of your mind ,, look in thiose picture this is bodybuild pretty damn close to stage condition 1-2 week out

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: March 31, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »
lol you droped 25 lb eh? lol this is how you should go on stage lol maybe 2-3 more lb of water out and thats it ,,5-7 if you are realy psycotic,, but 25....youre out of your mind ,, look in thiose picture this is bodybuild pretty damn close to stage condition 1-2 week out

gh15 approved

it was never intentional, i could weigh 237lb on wednesday and be 212 onstage from one aldactone a day. very frustrating. i felt like throwing the judges pics from the week before.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: March 31, 2012, 06:31:06 PM »

gh15 approved

i never had a fukking clue how to do the last week before a show. always screwed up real bad. the only show i did nothing the last week and no diuretic i was smooth 239lb  (me on left, second place)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #344 on: March 31, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »
god of hormone hook-ups
retard of website set-ups

its also clear that setting up the site would leave it easily traceable.

hence why its not going up.

sites are coming,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: March 31, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
what's my bodyfat here?
Looking good hazbin.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: March 31, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »
Looking good hazbin.

thanx!!  they are old shots, but i just learned how to pull pics off of videos.  not too brite!!! lol.  i am training a bit again, and probably carry this much muscle, but with more fat.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #347 on: March 31, 2012, 08:33:33 PM »
thanx!!  they are old shots, but i just learned how to pull pics off of videos.  not too brite!!! lol.  i am training a bit again, and probably carry this much muscle, but with more fat.

You looked awesome Hazbin. But you are much better off without all the chemicals running through your veins. When your young, binge drinking and juice go hand and hand. But now that we're older, it has to be one or the other. I don't know about you, but I would rather do HRT doses and have a drink when ever I want . ;) Don't chase the phantom...Look at Cutler, the poor bastard was the best in the world and now that that oil eat him alive, and he didn't move on, he is setting himself up for reality TV shit. Bow out for good and get super lean and get into some awesome wine drinking.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: March 31, 2012, 08:34:41 PM »
You looked awesome Hazbin. But you are much better off without all the chemicals running through your veins. When your young, binge drinking and juice go hand and hand. But now that we're older, it has to be one or the other. I don't know about you, but I would rather do HRT doses and have a drink when ever I want . ;) Don't chase the phantom...Look at Cutler, the poor bastard was the best in the world and now that that oil eat him alive, and he didn't move on, he is setting himself up for reality TV shit. Bow out for good and get super lean and get into some awesome wine drinking.

not a wine drinker, love my beer!!

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #349 on: March 31, 2012, 10:17:43 PM »
lol thats dry to step on stage dude.

donīt do that much of diuretics if ur not going stage, u dry, 5% like them said. Very good condidion. Thats not even 2 weeks out shape, its 2 days out shape.