Author Topic: Milos OWNING Dorian  (Read 19239 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Milos OWNING Dorian
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »
Reality check: Yates is absolutely DWARFING everyone here  :o He appears about 275lbs and Shawn Ray looks like an angry little midget beside him hahahahaha

yeah, but thats only because the man that should have won (nasser) is not in the photo..nasser totally owned him in the front double bi.

like I said, its VERY DIFFICULT to find dorian pics from the front where he is not being owned by at least someone.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2007, 02:56:50 PM »
Yates being crushed by Dillet.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:43 PM »
Yates being crushed by Dillet.

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Not according to this  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »
these pics are all coming out from different years and its hard to say whos best.Im not a great fan of any of the bodybuilders talked about in these pics, but in some Dorian looks better and in some he looks bad.I do see a couple of shots where Dorian looks relaxed compared to other guys in their pose yet people say Dorians stomach etc is hanging out becos of it lol.Only true way to judge is to have a pic of EVERY mandatory pose from ONE contest and comparing them.Unless thats done then this argument is pointless, but im presuming no one would be able to provide these pics......

this has been done several times on the truce thread using 1993 dorian screencaps and 1999 Ronnie screencaps.

do you know what happened?

dorian got owned so bad the dorian nuthuggers claimed the screencaps of Ronnie were 'faked'..

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:57 PM »
this has been done several times on the truce thread using 1993 dorian screencaps and 1999 Ronnie screencaps.

do you know what happened?

dorian got owned so bad the dorian nuthuggers claimed the screencaps of Ronnie were 'faked'..

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

No we didn't claim they were all fake JUST the photoshopped ones you were caught using lol  ;) you got your ass kicked so bad you resorted to KNOWINGLY using ' adjusted ' pics lol  ;)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2007, 04:04:39 PM »
impossible for yates to be the best conditioned man on stage when his arms were super smooth and had no detail, not to mention he had zero lines

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »
impossible for yates to be the best conditioned man on stage when his arms were super smooth and had no detail, not to mention he had zero lines

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Dorian's conditioning kills Ronnies

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2007, 04:29:03 PM »
Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »
Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

Great post ! thanks for showing this idiot that being at a contest crushes his shitty opinion formed by pictures alone lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2007, 07:18:18 PM »

I never said Milos owned dorian. he did in that particular pose, but not overall.

ronnie in peak form however, does.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 20, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
I never said Milos owned dorian. he did in that particular pose, but not overall.

ronnie in peak form however, does.

yes you said many times MILOS is OWNING Dorian in this shot you're a liar and an owned liar ontop of that , just like you lied about the photoshopped pics lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #212 on: December 20, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »
yes you said many times MILOS is OWNING Dorian in this shot you're a liar and an owned liar ontop of that , just like you lied about the photoshopped pics lol

ND please learn to fucking read. ::)

read damnit. understand english damnit.

I know these tasks are very hard for you. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2007, 07:27:21 PM »
Don't you guys have your own thread to argue in?  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »

ND please learn to fucking read. ::)

read damnit. understand english damnit.

I know these tasks are very hard for you. ::)

Again you claimed everyone owned Dorian post-tear looks like you're dead wrong as usual lol  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »
You fucking morons get back to your own thread >:(

Everytime one of you posts outside of the "truce" thread, the other follows and it turns into a little girly bitchfest...

ND--My oiled up muscleman is better.

Hulk--Nuh, uh, my oiled up muscleman is better.

ND--No way, in '97 my oiled up muscleman was better.

Hulk--Well, in '01 my oiled up mountain of ebony muscle was the best ever.

Anonymous douchebag---Yeah, ND is right, his oiled up thong wearing muscleman is better.

Fuckin DIE!!!!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

hahahaha according to the bricklayer's groupies, arms don't matter LOL  ::) ::) ::)