Author Topic: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence  (Read 22827 times)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: Ray Rice cut by Ravens
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »
Maybe "smack my bitch up" was playing in the elevator?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Ray Rice plays knockout game with fiancee
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2014, 02:12:14 PM »
RayRay lewis is on ESPN talking about RayRay Rice , Steven young is just sitting there with his arms crossed  like

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
I really do not understand why even talk about the subject on ESPN , i mean really  , mother-fuckers are never going to voice their true honest opinions, i mean look what espn did to steven a smith 2 months ago suspending him for talking bout this, I really just switch the channel when i hear them talk about these kinds of shit of The Evil 4 letter network, fucking muppets

Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 02:31:49 PM »
Maybe "smack my bitch up" was playing in the elevator?

Or perhaps, "mamma said knock you out" by LL Cool J.
a

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2014, 02:32:51 PM »
Whether she lunged at him, spit on him, hit him, cursed him out don't give a shit. All he had to do was restrain her.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2014, 02:38:41 PM »
she got over it and married him anyways, she got over it, everyone else should too

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2014, 02:39:57 PM »
In the middle of a $20 million contract.

That punch probably cost him $10 MILLION.  Hope it was worth it.

Side note, she smacked him and spit at him.  Chicks....don't DO this shit if you don't wanna get hit back.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2014, 02:41:12 PM »
Guy's a complete, utter moron and a narcissistic douchebag to boot. And you'd think he could get better pussy than that.

You don't need to be a Psych PhD to see what a trainwreck he is.

Only in America do idiots like this get multi-million dollar contracts and have scores of fat middle-aged white guys worshipping them to the point of fighting other fat middle-aged white guys over "disrespecting" them in sports bars across the land.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2014, 02:42:42 PM »
she got over it and married him anyways, she got over it, everyone else should too
Bet he hit her even harder once he found out the Ravens voided his contract, and the NFL suspended him indefinitely.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2014, 02:48:19 PM »
Bet he hit her even harder once he found out the Ravens voided his contract, and the NFL suspended him indefinitely.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2014, 02:51:52 PM »
I don't know anything about what led up to the fight, but it certainly doesn't look good for him in the vid.

I'm not a sports groupie, so I wasn't really familiar with him. I pulled up a vid on youtube of his "press conference", and wasn't at all shocked that he's a complete delusional moron who sees himself as some sort of "superstar" on par with the likes of Elvis and The Beatles.

Seriously, how can any decent sized man ever feel the least bit physically threatened by a woman other than perhaps Laila Ali (who I'd rather fuck than fight)?

Unless a woman had a gun, or had me cornered with a knife or something, I'd laugh at 99.999% of women who would ever raise a hand to me.

I once dated a crazy bitch who eventually snapped on me and attacked me one night because she wrongly thought I was cheating on her, and her retarded female "swings" and high pitched screams were laughable and no threat to me whatsoever.
A

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2014, 02:53:37 PM »
Guy's a complete, utter moron and a narcissistic douchebag to boot. And you'd think he could get better pussy than that.

Only in America do idiots like this get multi-million dollar contracts and have scores of fat middle-aged white guys worshipping them to the point of fighting other fat middle-aged white guys over "disrespecting" them in sports bars across the land.

HMMMM....not once did I hear him tell his wife he was sorry.  He apologized to everyone but her.

You nailed it on the head when you said he was a Narcissist.  What a douchebag.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2014, 03:00:39 PM »
Now he'd gonna give her another beating cause she made him lose his job.... :-\

the trainer

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »
When beyonce sister attacked jay z in the elevator everybody was laughing and took it for one big joke, for all you men that think its ok for a woman to slap you and you should sit there and take it you need to wake up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »
When beyonce sister attacked jay z in the elevator everybody was laughing and took it for one big joke, for all you men that think its ok for a woman to slap you and you should sit there and take it you need to wake up.

they fight and complain about Equality , and they cry when they are treated equal  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2014, 03:26:01 PM »
RayRay lewis is on ESPN talking about RayRay Rice , Steven young is just sitting there with his arms crossed  like

LOL!  I bet.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »

HMMMM....not once did I hear him tell his wife he was sorry.  He apologized to everyone but her.

You nailed it on the head when you said he was a Narcissist.  What a douchebag.

Yep. He should have said to her " I'm sorry I made you slap and spit at me and I'm sorry I got so upset by that and hit you" . Yep,  sounds about right.  ::)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2014, 04:17:41 PM »
Bad look knocking out a woman with a left hook, lucky he didnt break her jaw. Hard to see how anyone else could pick him up anytime soon.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2014, 04:18:34 PM »
Religion of peace.  ::)

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2014, 04:18:45 PM »
NFL suspended him too.   He won't be back in the league.

She did have him trapped in a corner... he did back away from the confrontation and she came at him.  He WAY over-reacted, he should be charged, but she did step into his face.  A shove or block, and he woudln't have been charged. People just aren't used to seeing that kinda violence... Ravens had to react, and they did.

What video where you watching??  They were obviously having an argument before they got on the elevator but once in he punched her or slapped her, not hard and she took a few steps toward him and then he knocked her out.  Can't defend this douche in any way.  Hope he never plays again.  No real man would ever hit a woman.  That's just the code I live by.  And I have stepped in when I've seen guys try to rough up a woman.  

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »
Yep. He should have said to her " I'm sorry I made you slap and spit at me and I'm sorry I got so upset by that and hit you" . Yep,  sounds about right.  ::)

I can't figure out why he married her after the whole debacle!? :o

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2014, 04:20:12 PM »
Well deserved. Can't condone that shit whatsoever. It's a shame too because he was very popular in the active community here in Baltimore. Did a lot of charity work and public appearances around the city..

I think he's in New Orleans in 2015.

I'm ready to roll with Justin Forcett, Bernard, Pierce, and Taliaferro. Forcett ran very well against the Bengals defense. There's a reason the Ravens kept four running backs on the 53 man roster coming out of camp.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »
Proof once more that the majority of so called abused woman initiate the physical attack.  Here's a tip, don't want other people to hit you then keep your hands to yourself, oh that's right, that would involve getting women to take responsibility for their actions, and we couldn't expect 'the weaker sex' to do something as adult as that.
Agree ... Unfortunate ending but she initiated the attack TWICE.  If your the weaker sex why are you initiating an attack on the stronger sex, why should I attack Alastair overeem and expect no retaliation.  Women do this allllll the time they think oh he will never hit back let me slap him over and over after all men should never hit women.  BULLSHIT I hate violence no should hit anyone, man boy cow rooster snake... Do t want to be hit then don't hit anyone 
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2014, 04:27:52 PM »
Ironically when solange punched and slapped and kicked jayz it was all fun and jokes and comedy.

choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2014, 04:39:25 PM »

Uh, Europe has football (soccer), in which the same thing happens. If not worse---soccer hooligans fighting before games or after or during.