Author Topic: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence  (Read 22833 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ray Rice plays knockout game with fiancee
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 07:32:30 AM »
In florida, he legit would have been able to argue he had removed himself from the confrontation and backed into a corner.  She came at him.

probably could have opened fire with "Stand your ground".  :(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »
how can she Elbow  ???

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 08:52:05 AM »
Roid rage.  Then they got married. :o

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 08:56:06 AM »
HE'S A PRICK PERIOD FOR HITTING A WOMEN..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 08:57:10 AM »
Forsette taking that job.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 09:02:20 AM »

playing devils advocate

what if she was hitting for say ten minutes while he did nothing

ive seen it a million times

what do you do then

just wait for her to run out of gas
T

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 09:02:44 AM »
I use to date a girl that would try to hit me when she is angry I dropped her faster than a drunk rolling down the stairs, cause those kind of women will make you hit them one day.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 09:11:24 AM »
playing devils advocate

what if she was hitting for say ten minutes while he did nothing

ive seen it a million times

what do you do then

just wait for her to run out of gas

I take it you have experience with hitting women then....? ::)

Pussy.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 09:13:40 AM »
Ray wins by KO plus wins "Knock out of the night bonus" of $50,000.  Shanaynay needs to keep that left hand up and that elbow tucked in.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 09:18:27 AM »
Proof once more that the majority of so called abused woman initiate the physical attack.  Here's a tip, don't want other people to hit you then keep your hands to yourself, oh that's right, that would involve getting women to take responsibility for their actions, and we couldn't expect 'the weaker sex' to do something as adult as that.
V

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 09:19:22 AM »

You ever have a hefty heffer come at you drunk?
Mr. AZ 2003

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 09:26:54 AM »

Stop the bullshit if you attack a woman then I agree you are a prick, but if a woman attacks you and you strike back that is self defence.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 09:34:21 AM »
Class act and great example of how treat a woman. . Reminds me of Dr and Mrs Huxtable on the ol' Cosby Show.  ;)
Did they have an episode where Bill and his wife played the knockout game with their oldest son to teach him a valuable life lesson?

I'm pretty sure Barney  knocked out Baby Bop to show the kids what a real "pimp-o-saurs" he was.

Then he sang ; " I hit you, you hit me, we're a fuked up family. "

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 09:37:39 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 09:38:21 AM »
get over  the alpha man shit,turn beta when it comes to a women and hitting.either way its your fault if she gets hit ,cops/court.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 09:43:25 AM »
get over  the alpha man shit,turn beta when it comes to a women and hitting.either way its your fault if she gets hit ,cops/court.

Yeah baby, life's tough all over for pimps and playas alike. ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »
He hit her first with a hard slap before she did anything, and walked in to him and he didn't think twice he just swung hard and knocked her out.

This doesn't look like a psycho bitch attacking a man who then threw a good one to make it stop...this is a Chris Brown job only carried out in a much more efficient way.
S

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 09:54:15 AM »
the only people allowed to destroy females like that in this country are cops

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 09:55:30 AM »
That was a brutal punch, Sean Connery said don't hit a woman like you would hit a man.

She was out before she hit the ground, she also banged her head hard against the glass, many people die from the fall impact after a punch...he did a proper point them out knock them out job on her right there.

S

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 10:05:08 AM »
I dont think either man or woman should be hitting each other, if you get to a point in your relationship where you are hitting the woman or the woman is hitting you its time to break up, if a woman put her hands on me we are done right there on the spot.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 10:08:55 AM »
I dont think either man or woman should be hitting each other, if you get to a point in your relationship where you are hitting the woman or the woman is hitting you its time to break up, if a woman put her hands on me we are done right there on the spot.

The trainer, always posts with simplicity yet consistently hits the nail on the head.

Had he delivered that Vegas picture @ 250lbs 8% he would be a Getbig God like figure.
S

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 10:12:36 AM »
This is good advice, for those early around, but what happens when you get married, have children and are 7 years into a relationship.  It's not always easy to just leave right there on the spot.  I actually think women hit men far more than the other way around, most men just brush it off as part and parcel of being in a relationship with the irrational gender.

I think it would be good if men left abusive women, it would hold women accountable for their bad behaviour.  But it seems by the time a boy becomes a man he has developed a tolerance to being abused, abuse has become normalised and such people may not even recognise abuse as such.
V

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 10:20:37 AM »
This is good advice, for those early around, but what happens when you get married, have children and are 7 years into a relationship.  It's not always easy to just leave right there on the spot.  I actually think women hit men far more than the other way around, most men just brush it off as part and parcel of being in a relationship with the irrational gender.

I think it would be good if men left abusive women, it would hold women accountable for their bad behaviour.  But it seems by the time a boy becomes a man he has developed a tolerance to being abused, abuse has become normalised and such people may not even recognise abuse as such.
AGAIN...once you get to that point marriage/kids and these things happen .I don't care who is at fault,if there is hitting and children witness this then someone needs to be removed from the home/situation.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 10:25:45 AM »
AGAIN...once you get to that point marriage/kids and these things happen .I don't care who is at fault,if there is hitting and children witness this then someone needs to be removed from the home/situation.
You mean, the man needs to be removed, regardless if he is the initiator of  the abuse.  Until we force the person who instigates the abuse to be held accountable (usually the woman) the cycle of domestic violence will continue.  If every time you let the provocateur/instigator of the hook you send the message to them that it is OK to behave in such a way, this is why so many women act violently knowing they can do so with impunity.
V