Author Topic: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence  (Read 22835 times)

the trainer

Re: Ray Rice plays knockout game with fiancee
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 10:39:21 AM »
This is good advice, for those early around, but what happens when you get married, have children and are 7 years into a relationship.  It's not always easy to just leave right there on the spot.  I actually think women hit men far more than the other way around, most men just brush it off as part and parcel of being in a relationship with the irrational gender.

I think it would be good if men left abusive women, it would hold women accountable for their bad behaviour.  But it seems by the time a boy becomes a man he has developed a tolerance to being abused, abuse has become normalised and such people may not even recognise abuse as such.

Actually the signs are there way before that in the early stages of the relationship, you have an argument and she pushes you or smash something in the house those are signs, and I know a lot of boys are brought up to never hit a woman so they think that they should accepting the beating from the woman cause they are a man.
 But one day they get tired of it and start hitting back that is why you got to stop this shit early before it gets out of control.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 10:39:53 AM »
I use to date a girl that would try to hit me when she is angry I dropped her faster than a drunk rolling down the stairs, cause those kind of women will make you hit them one day.

Vissy?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 10:40:20 AM »
You mean, the man needs to be removed, regardless if he is the initiator of  the abuse.  Until we force the person who instigates the abuse to be held accountable (usually the woman) the cycle of domestic violence will continue.  If every time you let the provocateur/instigator of the hook you send the message to them that it is OK to behave in such a way, this is why so many women act violently knowing they can do so with impunity.
its a tough decision either way/right or wrong..many women are the abuser and take advantage of the laws or 'we bear the children'.but know matter what beating a women is still a low act,,,say rhianna slapped c brown ,do you still think that justified a beating he gave,she was roughed up..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 10:44:08 AM »
Actually the signs are there way before that in the early stages of the relationship, you have an argument and she pushes you or smash something in the house those are signs, and I know a lot of boys are brought up to never hit a woman so they think that they should accepting the beating from the woman cause they are a man.
 But one day they get tired of it and start hitting back that is why you got to stop this shit early before it gets out of control.
I don't disagree with this, but like I said, a lot of young men dismiss abuse directed at them by their female partners, they can hardly be blamed for this, the entire society minimises female violence and abuse and rationalises and justifies it.  Nobody wants to hold women accountable for their actions.  The problem is, so many women are abusive and violent towards men, leaving most men in the predicament of either remaining single or taking the chance on a relationship and hoping he lucks out and has found a balanced, functional and rational women who knows to keep her hands to herself.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »
its a tough decision either way/right or wrong..many women are the abuser and take advantage of the laws or 'we bear the children'.but know matter what beating a women is still a low act,,,say rhianna slapped c brown ,do you still think that justified a beating he gave,she was roughed up..
I don't know about the Chris Brown case, but I have no sympathy for anyone who starts a physical fight with anyone.  For me, anybody who initiates violence deserves pretty much anything they receive.  It's a law of nature, we only die once, and nobody wants to risk being killed by improperly assessing a threat.  Try pulling the tail of a lion and see if he goes easy on you.  In general a woman poses less of a threat but remains a threat nonetheless if she is properly motivated.  Many a woman has killed a man. 
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 10:49:03 AM »

It seems like certain lower common denominator nationalities accept that type of behavior because the girl is raised to never be accountable for her actions.

Italians, Latinos, blacks, all think that having psychotic yelling, screaming, temper tantrum episodes is okay. I'm not saying that makes hitting a woman acceptable....but if you raise these feral fucking children and then release them into society, expect them not to fit in.

But....on the other hand, Ray Rice has obviously learned to throw a punch somewhere.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 10:49:52 AM »
I don't disagree with this, but like I said, a lot of young men dismiss abuse directed at them by their female partners, they can hardly be blamed for this, the entire society minimises female violence and abuse and rationalises and justifies it.  Nobody wants to hold women accountable for their actions.  The problem is, so many women are abusive and violent towards men, leaving most men in the predicament of either remaining single or taking the chance on a relationship and hoping he lucks out and has found a balanced, functional and rational women who knows to keep her hands to herself.

+1

When in doubt....marry a German.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 11:33:37 AM »
Baltimore Ravens have terminated this piece of shits contract...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11489134/baltimore-ravens-cut-ray-rice-new-video-surfaces

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ray Rice cut by Ravens
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 11:35:08 AM »
Jerry Jones will sign him in about 5 minutes

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 11:41:33 AM »
as if Jerry Jones wont sign him by the end of the hour   ::)

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »
If a woman attacks you, put her in a coma. full stop. Thats the only way to end the cycle of abuse.

Lots of stupid men in this thread who dont hold women accountable for their actions.

That being said, I have no idea who was the initial aggressor in this incident, all I see is a woman aggressively approaching a man much bigger and stronger than her and paying the price for her stupidity.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 11:47:46 AM »
Dana White will scoop him up now and give him a title shot...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »
The thing is you can bet your ass it's not the first time he he hit her. He didn't even hesitate he just cold cocked her he's fucking piece of shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 11:58:03 AM »
Jets will sign him by tonight

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
You ever have a hefty heffer come at you drunk?
I have, once, didn't turn out how she hoped.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 01:30:57 PM »
Stupidest shit ever.  They had to see the video? LOL! Did they think he knocked her out with harsh language?  Idiots.
a

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2014, 01:31:04 PM »
Proof once more that the majority of so called abused woman initiate the physical attack.  Here's a tip, don't want other people to hit you then keep your hands to yourself, oh that's right, that would involve getting women to take responsibility for their actions, and we couldn't expect 'the weaker sex' to do something as adult as that.

^^^THIS x 10000

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 01:34:07 PM »
NFL suspended him too.   He won't be back in the league.

She did have him trapped in a corner... he did back away from the confrontation and she came at him.  He WAY over-reacted, he should be charged, but she did step into his face.  A shove or block, and he woudln't have been charged. People just aren't used to seeing that kinda violence... Ravens had to react, and they did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2014, 01:36:13 PM »
If a woman attacks you, put her in a coma. full stop. Thats the only way to end the cycle of abuse.

Lots of stupid men in this thread who dont hold women accountable for their actions.

That being said, I have no idea who was the initial aggressor in this incident, all I see is a woman aggressively approaching a man much bigger and stronger than her and paying the price for her stupidity.

they were both talking shit, poking at each other.  It was getting hot once they got into the elevator.  He said something, and stepped aside and back into the corner of an elevator.  She lunged at him.  He punched her.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 01:39:31 PM »
I take it you have experience with hitting women then....? ::)

Pussy.

No I was a police officer Nancy

It was a scenario cock smoker
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 01:39:54 PM »
He was obviously defending himself.  I mean, she came at him when he was most defenseless - postprandial, a few drinks in him, expecting to get some in the room - so he had every right to to eliminate the threat.  And notice that, after the threat she presented was neutralized, he took no further aggressive action and, in fact, took exquisite care of her empty shoe.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 01:41:38 PM »
He'll be back in the league next year. They can't ban him for life. Ray Lewis killed someone and he came back.

But there wasn't video of ray lewis getting all bloody.

This video is too much for the public to consume

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 01:43:49 PM »
Back next year.  Players Union is too strong.  Easily back next year. 
a