Author Topic: Physique update why because fuck the haters  (Read 16859 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Physique update why because fuck the haters
« on: August 02, 2021, 08:44:24 AM »
So this is today 8/2/2021 225lbs pre lunch

This is first time showing legs and upper body. Not saying I am Phil Heath but I am 43 years old and the tan is real. Hoping to make progress this year but there are no guarantees at this point. Just thankful when I can train and not injured. Have a dr apt august 27th for tennis elbow so training around that now it is always something do what you can. My main focus is my legs as they have been injured and want to strengthen them for snowboarding season this year. Of course also trying to bring up arms chest and everything else but Legs is about function not just form.

Anyway everyone is mad I share too many pics but this is a journey and pics are accountability. Now I have something to try and beat as again the contest and competition  is with yourself. I know I have flaws but I am working on bringing stuff up again though my focus is being strong not just the look. Torn muscle imbalances or not I want to be strong for sports. But I do think the right arm is improving

the black tape on my side is a transmerdermal vitamin patch just fyi

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Physique update why because fuck the haters
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 08:47:09 AM »
I think you look excellent Brian. (No H-Mo).

You and I might disagree on some things, but there's nothing wrong with disagreeing.
We can agree you have a great physique.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 08:50:13 AM »
Lats don't look as bad.
You still need a haircut.
Varicose veins are visible from 20 feet.
Deck needs to be power washed.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 08:53:56 AM »
Lats don't look as bad.

LOL

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 08:55:10 AM »
Lats don't look as bad.

Damn the deck does look dirty now that you mention it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 08:55:25 AM »
wide waist
no lats
zero legs
site injection marks on your triceps

Hairline thrashed like your legs

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 08:55:32 AM »
We’re at the point where I’m embarrassed for you.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 09:03:56 AM »
Good build.

Pic is from 1973.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 09:04:55 AM »
Good build.

Pic is from 1973.

I just took it but yeah I know I got a cool stache

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 09:05:35 AM »
wide waist
no lats
zero legs

I absolutely do not inject my triceps with anything and never have

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2021, 09:08:13 AM »
We’re at the point where I’m embarrassed for you.

I think I look pretty good. The other point is if we are all going to debate nutrition training and fitness then fuck yes what we actually look like today and a month from now is relevant. There are guys out there who need advice from guys at my age and level not just Mr O. There are guys I need advice from but again need to know who we are talking to not taking advice from 120lb bulimic

But by all means put up a pic you took of yourself today and show us your qualified expertise otherwise just a hater

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2021, 09:08:33 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2021, 09:10:39 AM »
I just took it but yeah I know I got a cool stache

Stache is on point.

What is your current 5 mile run time?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2021, 09:13:56 AM »
Stache is on point.

What is your current 5 mile run time?

I don't know but I like to walk the beach with my girlfriend. We have a mark that is a mile from the pier we try to walk to it and back a couple times a week. To be honest even walking on pavement hurts my knees and causes swelling. The sand of the beach is more forgiving and less impactful on my knees. I have bone on bone no cartilidge. I do also ride a bike I have an elliptical and a mountain bike and I snowboard in the winter but again not really racing

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2021, 09:15:18 AM »
I don't know but I like to walk the beach with my girlfriend. We have a mark that is a mile from the pier we try to walk it a couple times a week. To be honest even walking on pavement hurts my knees and causes swelling. The sand of the beach is more forgiving and less impactful on my knees. I have bone on bone no cartilidge. I do also ride a bike I have an elliptical and a mountain bike but again not really racing

As long as you're walking consistently, then you're good.

I had the bone on bone in both shoulders, and got them fixed.

Must be brutal in the knees.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 09:17:42 AM »
I think I look pretty good. The other point is if we are all going to debate nutrition training and fitness then fuck yes what we actually look like today and a month from now is relevant. There are guys out there who need advice from guys at my age and level not just Mr O. There are guys I need advice from but again need to know who we are talking to not taking advice from 120lb bulimic

But by all means put up a pic you took of yourself today and show us your qualified expertise otherwise just a hater

when was the last time you had your eyes checked?

Your nutrition is crap
Your internal health is toast

you have a set of abs and oiled filled arms and want people to take advice from you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 09:22:10 AM »
wide waist
no lats
zero legs

You suck a lot of dicks, don't you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 09:35:16 AM »
wide waist
no lats
zero legs

Don't say that about Chaos.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2021, 09:40:06 AM »

Bro if you want to compare yourself to other men do a show. You look good for your age, prescription drug use and injuries.

You should do another experiment, get off the trt and let’s see what you look like in 3 months.

Stop asking others to post pics, look through the site, there has only been a handful of dudes that post pics.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2021, 09:52:44 AM »
You suck a lot of dicks, don't you?

No need to bring Shizzo into this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2021, 11:41:56 AM »
when was the last time you had your eyes checked?

Your nutrition is crap
Your internal health is toast

you have a set of abs and oiled filled arms and want people to take advice from you.

I have never put any oil in my arms you are just hating on my arms for no reason because they looks pretty good

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2021, 11:46:01 AM »
Bro if you want to compare yourself to other men do a show. You look good for your age, prescription drug use and injuries.

You should do another experiment, get off the trt and let’s see what you look like in 3 months.

Stop asking others to post pics, look through the site, there has only been a handful of dudes that post pics.

You will never get anywhere if you don't first start with honest accountability and feedback only a handful of people are making any gains around here. You want to make some gains have some balls post a pic get some feedback from people you know are qualified based on their pics and push further. Or just sit around debating politics. I am not here just for me there are others here who should help motivate each other they should know they will be called out to post a pic every couple weeks and train accordingly. Otherwise fuckers just let themselves go talking about when they were in shape and when they willl be again be in shape today if not be honest post a pic of your fat ass and be in shape tomorrow stop bullshitting though. Fucking SHizzo would be a shredded monster by now if you all posted pics with training and motivated each other. Instead its bullshit training advice from people who look like shit so no one listens or makes and changes or prgress. Getbig should be a constant contest pushing each other further no one is doing shit without pics

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2021, 11:47:53 AM »
You will never get anywhere if you don't first start with honest accountability and feedback only a handful of people are making any gains around here. You want to make some gains have some balls post a pic get some feedback from people you know are qualified based on their pics and push further. Or just sit around debating politics. I am not here just for me there are others here who should help motivate each other they should know they will be called out to post a pic every couple weeks and train accordingly. Otherwise fuckers just let themselves go
The irony....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 11:49:32 AM »
The irony....

I am making gains though since I started here 3 months ago I have added 20lbs meanwhile I bet you are still a fat fuck after years of bullshitting. Start posting updates with diet and training and start improving. The only pic I have seen of you and you are clearly obese with manboobs. I mean that is my point you are not qualified to say shit

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2021, 11:49:59 AM »
You will never get anywhere if you don't first start with honest accountability and feedback only a handful of people are making any gains around here. You want to make some gains have some balls post a pic get some feedback from people you know are qualified based on their pics and push further. Or just sit around debating politics. I am not here just for me there are others here who should help motivate each other they should know they will be called out to post a pic every couple weeks and train accordingly. Otherwise fuckers just let themselves go

Fair enough. I don't use getbig for accountability, I have real people in my life who provide feedback, bodybuilding.com might be a more appropriate website for that. BUT you dont listen to anyone who disagrees with your thoughts anyway so what feedback are you looking for?

The only advice you've taken was to get a bigger cuff on your BP monitor.

Also why wont you help with feedback on the stock market thread?