Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Cardio

<< < (115/115)

CalvinH:
Me and the wifey took Bubba for a long walk and she took a turn holding him back on the leash :D

oldtimer1:
Due to age and health I have been slowing down but I hope to rectify it. Last week my long run was a slow 5 miler.  I was running a paved one mile loop in a park. It stinks when I see runners go by me when I know in my youth I would have easily left them in the dust. Going to put less time in weight lifting and more time doing cardio.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on November 22, 2023, 05:23:29 PM ---Due to age and health I have been slowing down but I hope to rectify it. Last week my long run was a slow 5 miler.  I was running a paved one mile loop in a park. It stinks when I see runners go by me when I know in my youth I would have easily left them in the dust. Going to put less time in weight lifting and more time doing cardio.

--- End quote ---

Hey at least your still out there doing it 8)

Grape Ape:
Being in the walking boot, cardio is limited.

Downloaded a workout program on the Oculus Quest called Supernatural just for a goof.

Gushing sweat 15 min in.

Probably because my conditioning is bad after a month in the boot, but better than nothing.

Donny:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on November 22, 2023, 05:23:29 PM ---Due to age and health I have been slowing down but I hope to rectify it. Last week my long run was a slow 5 miler.  I was running a paved one mile loop in a park. It stinks when I see runners go by me when I know in my youth I would have easily left them in the dust. Going to put less time in weight lifting and more time doing cardio.

--- End quote ---
Rich you are doing more than some 25 year olds so that canīt be bad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version