Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Cardio

<< < (116/122) > >>

CalvinH:
I just started taking Glucosamine. I started to notice that when I walk while playing golf or go for trail hikes my lower back starts to feel sore and my hips really start to tighten up almost like they are compressing and my strides feel like they are getting shorter and it's harder to take normal full step.
It says it takes around a month before it helps.

Grape Ape:
I would get a theragun.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on March 07, 2024, 08:46:03 AM ---I would get a theragun.

--- End quote ---

I think it's more then that. More like old age, I even feel it walking up stairs.

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on March 07, 2024, 06:31:01 AM ---I just started taking Glucosamine. I started to notice that when I walk while playing golf or go for trail hikes my lower back starts to feel sore and my hips really start to tighten up almost like they are compressing and my strides feel like they are getting shorter and it's harder to take normal full step.
It says it takes around a month before it helps.

--- End quote ---
I've noticed that's true. Kind of kicks in subtly you just realize one day that you don't feel as tight and achy as before.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on March 07, 2024, 08:13:39 PM ---I've noticed that's true. Kind of kicks in subtly you just realize one day that you don't feel as tight and achy as before.

--- End quote ---

So you take it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version