Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Moving is a bitch!

<< < (27/31) > >>

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on July 09, 2023, 01:59:27 PM ---Strippers and coke? :D

--- End quote ---

No drugs but lots of beer. A fun time was had by all.

...My poor beer fridge took a beating :'(

CalvinH:
It was a good and sometimes not so good run but we are to the point where ClavinSr has to be moved to a memory care facility .
He needs 24hr care now and we can't do that at home.

....So whoever ran the ClavinSr gimmick I must say well done and bravo! it was good laughs :)

Grape Ape:
Best of luck man.

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on January 23, 2024, 07:50:26 AM ---It was a good and sometimes not so good run but we are to the point where ClavinSr has to be moved to a memory care facility .
He needs 24hr care now and we can't do that at home.

....So whoever ran the ClavinSr gimmick I must say well done and bravo! it was good laughs :)

--- End quote ---
Shits to hear that. Take your time and find a good facility, could make all the difference in comfort.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on January 23, 2024, 03:54:28 PM ---Shits to hear that. Take your time and find a good facility, could make all the difference in comfort.

--- End quote ---

We found a really good place within 5 minutes of my brother. sucks because it's 3 hours from me but it has it's benefits.
My brother is a musician who works nights so he'll see him a lot during the day.
Talk about fucked up it's somewhere around $6000 less a month to have him there instead of close to me!   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version