Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 43507 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2023, 05:44:52 AM »
Joe B. is a great President so why change?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2023, 06:20:36 AM »
Only a dozen showed up - he's lost his mojo.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1639749799304937472

lol..... but trumpy...... but, but, but, boo hoo....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2023, 06:42:22 AM »

I suppose it all...depends... ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2023, 12:57:20 AM »
That should be his campaign slogan for 2024.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2023, 01:56:30 PM »
You're a reasonable guy and I tend to enjoy your posts, whether we see eye to eye on things. So in a spirit of fun, lets design a bet that's easily determined... For example, I bet $100 (Payable via venmo, zelle or paypal) that if both Desantis and Trump run, Desantis will ultimately beat Trump.  I can't help feeling that from 2015 to now, the majority of Republicans have figured Trump out and will prefer Desantis even if they admire Trump.

No thanks.  There is nothing fun about gambling with an internet stranger over something I have no control over. 

I'll just stick with my prediction that Trump will be the nominee, regardless of who runs.  I love DeSantis and if I was a Republican I would vote for him over Trump in a primary, but I don't see a scenario where DeSantis (or anyone else) beats Trump in the primary.

Part of your problem is you refuse to look at Trump's actual record as POTUS.  It is phenomenal.  "The majority of Republicans" have figured that out. 

As for me, unless all else is equal, I will always vote policy over personality.   

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2023, 02:05:15 PM »
No thanks.  There is nothing fun about gambling with an internet stranger over something I have no control over. 

I'll just stick with my prediction that Trump will be the nominee, regardless of who runs.  I love DeSantis and if I was a Republican I would vote for him over Trump in a primary, but I don't see a scenario where DeSantis (or anyone else) beats Trump in the primary.

Part of your problem is you refuse to look at Trump's actual record as POTUS.  It is phenomenal.  "The majority of Republicans" have figured that out. 

As for me, unless all else is equal, I will always vote policy over personality.

LOL

He was a complete disaster ...just ask the long list of people who used to work for him that now think he was a trainwreck
Rex Tillerson, HR McMaster, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, William Barr (first names that come to mind - I'm sure there are many more)

There was the awesome trade war with China, the constant sucking up to Putin.
Lets not forget that he claimed to have fallen in love with Kim Jong Un (I can only imagine with the right wing would have done if Biden made that claim).  He cancelled joint war games with South Korea.  He withdrew the US from the Iran nuclear deal.  He shit all over NATO which emboldened  Putin to move on Ukraine.  He and Pompeo basically undermined the government of Afghanistan by only negotiating with the Taliban and bragged that Biden couldn't change the deal he made

Oh yeah he was impeached twice, fomented an attack on our Capitol and tried to coerce Republican officials in multiple states to help him steal an election that he lost

Did I miss anything ?

Just going from memory

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2023, 08:04:31 PM »
Report: DeSantis Donors, Supporters Begin to Question if He Should Run in 2024 or Wait Until 2028
HANNAH BLEAU
25 Mar 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2023%2F03%2F25%2Fdesantis-donors-supporters-begin-question-if-he-should-run-2024-wait-2028%2F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2023, 09:34:38 PM »
LOL

He was a complete disaster ...just ask the long list of people who used to work for him that now think he was a trainwreck
Rex Tillerson, HR McMaster, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, William Barr (first names that come to mind - I'm sure there are many more)

There was the awesome trade war with China, the constant sucking up to Putin.
Lets not forget that he claimed to have fallen in love with Kim Jong Un (I can only imagine with the right wing would have done if Biden made that claim).  He cancelled joint war games with South Korea.  He withdrew the US from the Iran nuclear deal.  He shit all over NATO which emboldened  Putin to move on Ukraine.  He and Pompeo basically undermined the government of Afghanistan by only negotiating with the Taliban and bragged that Biden couldn't change the deal he made

Oh yeah he was impeached twice, fomented an attack on our Capitol and tried to coerce Republican officials in multiple states to help him steal an election that he lost

Did I miss anything ?

Just going from memory

Maybe "Phenomenal" doesn't mean what we thought it meant

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2023, 11:35:30 PM »
Maybe "Phenomenal" doesn't mean what we thought it meant

And you still have not responded to the point-by-point summary of the Trump versus Biden record.  Because you can't.  That's what happens when emotion trumps logic and reason, which is how a disproportionate number of you liberals/progressives process information.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2023, 09:17:29 PM »
And you still have not responded to the point-by-point summary of the Trump versus Biden record.  Because you can't.  That's what happens when emotion trumps logic and reason, which is how a disproportionate number of you liberals/progressives process information.

You excuse every wrong thing trump did... why are you expecting anyone to take your posts seriously? I say that because from experience I could easily list a litany of things trump did wrong culminating in the fact he was impeached twice and may be arrested, but i know from experience I would go through the trouble of listing them all and you would discount them. So excuse me for not being gullible enough to fall for that ploy

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2023, 09:21:17 PM »
Not even counting 2020, both Biden and Obama's job records beat Trumps. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2023, 10:59:19 PM »
You excuse every wrong thing trump did... why are you expecting anyone to take your posts seriously? I say that because from experience I could easily list a litany of things trump did wrong culminating in the fact he was impeached twice and may be arrested, but i know from experience I would go through the trouble of listing them all and you would discount them. So excuse me for not being gullible enough to fall for that ploy

I don't expect you to take anything seriously because you are a troll. 

You can easily list a bunch of crap, because you don't do your homework.  And I could dismantle your crap if I cared enough and wanted to waste my time educating you.  So I agree, do not waste your time listing things you think Trump did wrong. 

And the issue is what he did right and what was the state of the country during his tenure versus Biden.  That's what you cannot address. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2023, 11:49:58 PM »
As Indictment Drops, Poll Shows Surprising Move for Trump in GOP 2024 Race
By Nick Arama | March 30, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/30/as-indictment-drops-poll-shows-surprising-move-for-trump-in-gop-2024-race-n724077

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2023, 11:50:55 PM »
Fox News Poll: Trump's lead grows in GOP primary race, now over 50% support
Republican primary voters were read a list of 15 announced and potential candidates for the 2024 nomination and voiced their preferred choices
By Victoria Balara | Fox News
Published March 29, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-trumps-lead-grows-in-gop-primary-race-now-over-50-support

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2023, 09:11:06 PM »
Personally I'm torn. On one hand I hope Trump never runs for office again. Never gets a platform to spew his hate. On the other hand, I kind of hope he makes a run for the office in 2024 and gets beat by Desantis only to see how his worn our "rigged" excuse plays out among the Republicans

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2023, 12:47:34 AM »
Personally I'm torn. On one hand I hope Trump never runs for office again. Never gets a platform to spew his hate. On the other hand, I kind of hope he makes a run for the office in 2024 and gets beat by Desantis only to see how his worn our "rigged" excuse plays out among the Republicans

I have a slightly different take.  I hope he runs in 2024 against DeSantis in the primary.  Reason being we'll get rid of 2 hateful assholes at once.  Trump will do to DeSantis what he did to Jeb Bush but only it will be much uglier.  Then come general election time, Joe will beat him handily.  Again.  Truthfully, I don't think DeSantis is going to run unless Trump is out of the picture.  I don't think he has the stones to handle what Trump will throw at him. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2023, 04:54:07 AM »
I have a slightly different take.  I hope he runs in 2024 against DeSantis in the primary.  Reason being we'll get rid of 2 hateful assholes at once.  Trump will do to DeSantis what he did to Jeb Bush but only it will be much uglier.  Then come general election time, Joe will beat him handily.  Again.  Truthfully, I don't think DeSantis is going to run unless Trump is out of the picture.  I don't think he has the stones to handle what Trump will throw at him.

DeSantis isn't hateful.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2023, 04:55:20 AM »

I want Trump to just go away.  While I do like some of the policy and some of the drama he brings (exposing the press for sure), we don't need the turmoil.  Plus, mainly, TOO OLD.  Need younger leaders.
Y

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2023, 07:43:47 AM »

what Hate ??
c

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2023, 10:15:15 AM »
This is for all you pedophile  and child mutilation supporters.  You voted for Democrats and we hold you responsible for what is happening to our children and our nation.

Well, well...If it isn't the poster perverts for Democrats on this forum.  You fucking pedophile supporters.  You supporters of the mutilation of our children.

It is fitting that today is April Tools Day because that is what you and all Democrats are, the tools of the Party of Pedophilia and child mutilation.

Everyone here should spit on your soul.  Tool. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2023, 12:49:20 PM »

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2023, 03:21:14 PM »
c

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2023, 05:48:29 PM »

All the shitter does is spew hate. You sir can only see one side of things.
Don's insane, but he sure ran the country better than the 50-yr political phony in place today.
These turds have done nothing right, and everything wrong.

Abe, youre delusional about job creation. Most were re-employs after being shut down by RONA.
We're still down actual jobs from before RONA..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2023, 06:23:55 PM »
All the shitter does is spew hate. You sir can only see one side of things.
Don's insane, but he sure ran the country better than the 50-yr political phony in place today.
These turds have done nothing right, and everything wrong.

Abe, youre delusional about job creation. Most were re-employs after being shut down by RONA.
We're still down actual jobs from before RONA..

FYI, Biden was born 11/4/1942 is 80 years old... probably a typo but thought you might want to fix it.

Get ready for it, I will be 79 in August. Yikes!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2023, 11:46:20 PM »
give us examples ??
He thinks not allowing trannies to molest your kids is hate.