Author Topic: Nobody Listens  (Read 2756 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Nobody Listens
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2023, 08:38:49 PM »
Right free room and board. If I was homeless I would just commit a crime and get thrown in jail. Much better than starving on the street. Especially in New England where I'm at with the winters. I always wonder how bums in NYC servive the winter

In Regina many guys calculate ,usually correctly, what crime they have to do to spend October through April in jail

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2023, 09:09:43 PM »
Right free room and board. If I was homeless I would just commit a crime and get thrown in jail. Much better than starving on the street. Especially in New England where I'm at with the winters. I always wonder how bums in NYC servive the winter
Our town drunk,not me the other one,would throw a brick threw the mayors window at City Hall and just wait for the cops to come.

Three hots and a cot, and he didn`t freeze to death sleeping in the Civic Centers parking garage during the cold New England winter.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2023, 02:16:56 AM »
Nobody listens anymore. All people want to do is talk about what they want to talk about and not listen. Im guilty of this. But ALL people (in my opinion) just sit there and "wait their turn to talk" or just flat out cut you off while you talk. Gawd I hate people. Im so tired of people my goal is to eliminate real life friendships down to 1 person and Gazoo, andwhoever I talk to online fine cause its easy to turn the computer off

I will always listen to you Josh
Q

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2023, 03:49:19 AM »
A few friends is the way to go, I believe. A true friend will listen - there's a reason we have 2 ears and 1 mouth.

People that drone on about themselves are bores and should be subject to extreme sarcasm until they get it, or get offended and fuck off out of your life.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2023, 04:19:37 AM »
I like your vids, Josh.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2023, 04:25:05 AM »
I only spent two days in jail in my life, at the district jail where I live.

I didn't find any part about it difficult - even the few inch thick mattresses were deceivingly comfortable. You get three delicious meals a day.

If I went to jail, my income would go by over $20K per year, because I'd rent my house for $1,800 a month or more.

The more insane our political situation becomes, the more I'm thinking I'd probably prefer jail. I almost look at it like a break from the current BS.

I'd imagine it might be difficult to rent your house from jail. You'd have to make arrangements for someone to do the maintenance and collect the payments and supervise everything off of one phone call a day?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2023, 05:13:04 PM »
It's not that I don't listen it's that I don't care. I'm a selfish antisocial person. I'm much too comfortable being completely alone

Skeletor ?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2023, 05:28:28 PM »
Prisons vary a lot in England. None are fun but some are much worse. Stabbings, bullying, piece of shit screws, being surrounded by absolute scum. It's the people you are forced to be close to, not all, but 85% that make it such a shithole.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2023, 08:07:51 PM »
I only spent two days in jail in my life, at the district jail where I live.

I didn't find any part about it difficult - even the 9 inch thick cocks were deceivingly comfortable. You get three delicious meals a day.

If I went to jail, my income would go by over $20K per year, because I'd rent my house for $1,800 a month or more.

The more insane our political situation becomes, the more I'm thinking I'd probably prefer jail. I almost look at it like a break from the current BS.

Go on.......

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2023, 09:33:19 PM »

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2023, 09:50:38 PM »
I'd imagine it might be difficult to rent your house from jail. You'd have to make arrangements for someone to do the maintenance and collect the payments and supervise everything off of one phone call a day?

there are rental management companies that take care of renting, collecting rents and all maintenance for ten percent of monthly rent.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2023, 09:53:01 PM »
Prisons vary a lot in England. None are fun but some are much worse. Stabbings, bullying, piece of shit screws, being surrounded by absolute scum. It's the people you are forced to be close to, not all, but 85% that make it such a shithole.

ya, asshole guards would be the biggest problem. too much control

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2023, 01:48:39 AM »
Our town drunk,not me the other one,would throw a brick threw the mayors window at City Hall and just wait for the cops to come.

Three hots and a cot, and he didn`t freeze to death sleeping in the Civic Centers parking garage during the cold New England winter.

;D
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2023, 02:11:35 AM »
I always wonder how bums in NYC servive the winter

Every once and awhile, one will die of exposure. When it's really bad, they have vans that go around and will bring them to shelters if they want. Many won't do the shelters long, because they're more violent than the jails sometimes.

The subways, both the trains and the stations, are warm and sometimes you can find quite a few camped out there. They'll also hang out in the hospital ERs, and sleep sitting down. Also when it gets late enough, they'll also sneak into things like bank lobbies that are open 24 hours, or regular apartment stairways.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2023, 01:28:56 AM »
Somehow get to Norway and rob a bank. Their prisons are better than any house I have ever lived in.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2023, 09:21:14 PM »
I think Ive reached the end of my rope with people, talking to people, just all of it

I absolutely smashed the shit out of my cell phone with a hammer, 9th cell phone Ive destroyed over time. I fucking hate cell phones, I have absolutely ZERO clue why I ever have one. Why do I want my time interrupted by calls, spam calls , texts. I literally cant wrap my head around why I want a cell phone. I couldnt come up with one single reason. Not like my family talks to me. I dont want people able to reach me.

RIP Pixel 6a

Feels good, Im super jacked to hit the road again with old time paper maps and if shit goes bad, Ill figure it out old time ways

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2023, 03:08:32 AM »
I think Ive reached the end of my rope with people, talking to people, just all of it

I absolutely smashed the shit out of my cell phone with a hammer, 9th cell phone Ive destroyed over time. I fucking hate cell phones, I have absolutely ZERO clue why I ever have one. Why do I want my time interrupted by calls, spam calls , texts. I literally cant wrap my head around why I want a cell phone. I couldnt come up with one single reason. Not like my family talks to me. I dont want people able to reach me.

RIP Pixel 6a

Feels good, Im super jacked to hit the road again with old time paper maps and if shit goes bad, Ill figure it out old time ways
I only have. acheap Nokia phone for work
I dont even own a personal mobile
Why would I?
I have zero interest in anyone I know and have nothing I want to say to them

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2023, 04:10:07 AM »
Smart phones are scourge on society.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2023, 04:21:08 AM »
Smart phones are scourge on society.

They are awesome and awful at the same time.
Y

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2023, 04:23:37 AM »
I only have. acheap Nokia phone for work
I dont even own a personal mobile
Why would I?
I have zero interest in anyone I know and have nothing I want to say to them

This is the absolute best. I admire this so much

wes