Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

"JackTheRipper" aka donny

<< < (4/4)

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on September 02, 2023, 01:47:03 PM ---
bigmc is totally slacking and leaving us with all the Y board modding duties >:(

--- End quote ---
bigmc making a mockery of the duties of a Y board mod. After spending years travel through Dubai and around the world to the far reaches of the Ugandan piers, it's time for bigmc to return.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: chaos on September 03, 2023, 08:45:46 AM ---bigmc making a mockery of the duties of a Y board mod. After spending years travel through Dubai and around the world to the far reaches of the Ugandan piers, it's time for bigmc to return.

--- End quote ---

bigmc v bhankins would be elite.  Although bigmc would decimate him.

Unless bigmc is already webstar lol

nzmusclemonster:

--- Quote from: chaos on September 03, 2023, 08:45:46 AM ---bigmc making a mockery of the duties of a Y board mod. After spending years travel through Dubai and around the world to the far reaches of the Ugandan piers, it's time for bigmc to return.

--- End quote ---

I have reached out to my counterparts in Uganda to follow up with every sailor named Leroy and Jamal to ascertain bigmc's whereabouts.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: nzmusclemonster on September 03, 2023, 06:10:00 PM ---I have reached out to my counterparts in Uganda to follow up with every sailor named Leroy and Jamal to ascertain bigmc's whereabouts.

--- End quote ---

Cross corrboration of all Leroys and Jamals is vital to obtaining pinpoint accuracy of bigmc's current location.

Glad we have the The Committee's ™ Ugandan Operations Lead on the case.

CalvinH:
I've also contacted our connections in Dubai,India to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version